Jermaine Jackson in Toronto for IIFA Rocks for Michael's 2nd Anniversary of His Passing

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/iifaa/story/2011/06/16/iifa-rocks-jackson.html

li-jermaine-jackson.jpg

Jermaine Jackson will take the stage in Toronto alongside Indian pop star Sonu Nigam, in a performance to commemorate the second anniversary of his brother Michael's death.

The former Jackson 5 member will be part of the IIFA Rocks charity event, organizers of the International Indian Film Academy Awards and festival announced Thursday.

Jackson is the older brother of former King of Pop Michael Jackson, who died in June 2009 on the eve of a London comeback tour.

The elder Jackson is a bassist, composer and producer who had a solo career in the 1970s. He performed the song Smile at his brother's memorial.

Nigam, a pop and playback singer known for providing the musical backdrop to numerous Indian movies, is currently working on an English-language album.

IIFA Rocks will feature both Indian and international artists, as well as supermodels showcasing Indian and Canadian couture.

The evening concert is set for Toronto's Ricoh Coliseum on June 24.

Gosh that's embarrassing... it' not like anyone's gonna care about Jermaine at IFFA anyways, it's going to be all about the Bollywood stars, American stars showing up there ... are mostly has beens. So Jermaine fits right in!

Last edited:
Oh god, I just wish I had an appropriate gif to describe my reaction.....*shakes head*

Gosh that's embarrassing... it' not like anyone's gonna care about Jermaine at IFFA anyways, it's going to be all about the Bollywood stars, American stars showing up there ... are mostly has beens. So Jermaine fits right in!
you guys are so funny,thats just made me laugh and brightened my day.thanks for the laugh,prettygirlmj the gifs you posted are really funny.

yup..you got that right..:lmao:

Thats really a lame choice for a tribute song.
A tribute should be something well know and something people really associate with Michael. I like the song
but MJ never even performed it. Why cant Jacksons ever get it right when it comes to Michael :(

Because they fail....they cannot help it...they just fail....

well after searching for the entire day yesterday, I finally found few pics and even a short video, of Jermaine at the IIFA awards, in Toronto.

[youtube]zoPXFmFyImk[/youtube]

Judging by this clip Jermaine' can't sing a lick unless he's singing 'dynamite'. -_-

iifarocks10preview.jpg

internationalstarjermai.jpg

Last edited:
Just NO...I don't know what the hell he was thinking, maybe all that motor oil has finally killed what little brain cells he had left...Just a desecration and disgrace to MJ's musical legacy...no bueno! :bugeyed:no::8-25-03tv_horror::wtf2::nono:

In MJ's words, "I have not the words, here to explain"....
:wtf:

Back