MJJC Podcast EP 06 - Michael and Me (Meeting Michael Jackson)

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

EP 06 Michael and Me - Meeting Michael Jackson

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to meet Michael Jackson? How it would be like to talk to him, to hug him, to tell him that you love him?

I certainly have. And the sad thing is, that it is no longer a possibility to do so.

That is why Laura and Bjørn has gotten two fans in the studio, to talk about THEIR meeting with Michael! One is a girl lucky enough to go on stage with Michael during You Are Not Alone. The other had the pleasure of giving Michael a hug out side a record store.

Hear their amazing stories and more!

Also in this podcast:
- The Las Vegas fanfest!
- The new Jackson perfumes
- Hollywood Tonight CD single review
- Janet Jackson tour comes to Europe
- Next main topic: Unreleased tracks - what we know and what we don't!

How to listen to the podcast:

The show has been added to the iTunes Store, so if you like the podcast, we would love your reviews on there!

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Then you will automatically be notified when new podcast episodes are published.

Also now available for the members of MJJC you will all be able to listen via the integrated Radio And TV player here on the forum simply click on your upper nav bar and choose MJJC Podcast in the station list.

The hosts Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback!
To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

Send them an email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Also. Please, please, please review us on iTunes! The more reviews we get, the more people will find the podcast! THANKS!
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120

So what are your thoughts on this episode? What would you have said to Michael, had you met him?

Until next time, Keep Michaeling! :wild:

- Laura and Bjørn...

One is a girl lucky enough to go on stage with Michael during You Are Not Alone. The other had the pleasure of giving Michael a hug out side a record store.
Make me envy indeed... I just can meet Michael in my dream sometimes.

I´m at the same time jealous and super happy for the fans that got to personally meet Michael! :) Lucky people, I wish I had as well.

Can you imagine what it would be like to put your arms around Michael and say those three very simple but meaningful words "I love you"? Sigh, one can only imagine

Man, this was an awesome episode. Very cool interviews, can't help but feel jealous. I think I speak for everyone when I say that speaking with Michael would've been the greatest privilege. Keep up the great work, guys! Very much appreciated!

I listened to this podcast yesterday and I was smiling the whole time. I loved it!

Great podcast as usual, thanks for adding my comments to the podcast too :)

I'm going to the Janet concert in London on the 3rd too.

thank you for sharing:wild: - I love your podcasts
Thank you very much! We love making them!

Man, this was an awesome episode. Very cool interviews, can't help but feel jealous. I think I speak for everyone when I say that speaking with Michael would've been the greatest privilege. Keep up the great work, guys! Very much appreciated!
Thanks for listening! We always try and keep the interviews interesting and fun to listen to. :)

I listened to this podcast yesterday and I was smiling the whole time. I loved it!
Thanks for that! I'm happy we put a smile on your face!

Great podcast as usual, thanks for adding my comments to the podcast too :)

I'm going to the Janet concert in London on the 3rd too.
AWESOME! Maybe Laura will see you there!

Back