Osama Bin Laden is Dead- Celebrity Tweets Concerning Death Post 71

xthunderx2

Proud Member
BREAKING NEWS

The President of the Us will be coming on tv in a moment to announce that Usama has been killed by a bomb or missile from the United States,,,

Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed

Obama made that announcement. Will come back with links.

Re: Usama Ben Laden is Dead

I tried to tell you ginvid that you could delete my thread if you wanted to ..but I guess they were being merged at the time..:)

The World is a safer place.

they say he was living in a manchin outside Islamabod Pakistan.. His body has been identified through DNA..and his body is in US custody

Re: Osama Bin Laden is Dead

Finally that monster is gone for good

this has been a VERY long 10 years...for all the souls that have been killed ..they are now RIP...for all the soldiers that gave their lives...Thank you.

sure is taking Obama a long time to come out onto the podium with the news....Jeez Bush will be flipping in his bed

He authorized the US military last week to go after Bin Laden,..he got good intelligence and had the soldiers act on it....and Usama was taken by a firefight that happened on the ground after the missile was used.

why didn't they capture him and bring him back to the US.. why kill him instead of bringing him back to face justice at trial? I don't understand that

why didn't they capture him and bring him back to the US.. why kill him instead of bringing him back to face justice at trial? I don't understand that
who knows why...all I care is that he is dead..and I can sleep better tonight than I have in 10 years....and thousands of families have now been given closure to the loss of their loved ones.

Because he was SHOOTING at them! There was a firefight, and he was killed. This will not end terrorism, of course, but it might bring some closure to those who lost loved ones on 9/11.

Because he was SHOOTING at them! There was a firefight, and he was killed.

I was going to say the same thing. Based on what's been reported, I don't think that taking him alive was an option.

i cant wait for the conspiracies lol
But ill start lol:
I need to see some reciepts... but until then
He died of kidney failure LOL
Naw, Im just playing... but I still want some reciepts

I tell you what you go up to a group of cops and start shooting at them. And see if they wait until you are done shooting at them to lock you up

Osama Bin Laden was a Mass Murderer. He was behind many..many pointless schemes and deaths of innocent human beings.
I am one for peace ...but this man - Evil. :yes:

USA Capitol Washington DC

Times Square New York,NYC

Ground Zero

Last edited:

Kinda pulls at my heartstrings to see people rejoicing in New York, esp ground zero, y'know?

Back