• Yes

Votes: 386 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 106 21.5%

• Total voters

Hess

Proud Member
Title says it all.

Will you be buying the new album Michael ?

I sure will. I am a MJ fan, so sure!

Of course I will. Nothing will stop me! I have been waiting for a new album since 2001!

Yes!! :jump: , Going to get at least three copies :)

I have already ordered 4 copies, 3 of them from MJ.com's shop so I'll also get 3 t-shirts. :)

BUT on the release day I wanna go to a real shop and buy Michael too.

It's more fun to go to a real store, hear MJ from their speakers, posters all over the place with MJ and then grap a copy of Michael.

I'll buy 6 or 7 copies I think. One for each of my parents cars, one to the sommerhouse, one to have at my parents house and one for my self to enjoy and one I will not open.

And I will give maybe 10-15 Michael CD's away to friends and family for Christmas.

YES!!

I've preordered 1 copy + Vision. In spring I'll buy one more copy to keep it intact into my MJ collection.

I have a huge MICHAEL JACKSON collection ... im excited for the release but until i hear the finished versions of BN and KYU then im not buying it

wow - more than 20 per cent wont buy the album.

I hope you will buy the singles that is no doubt MJ and support MJ that way.

Of course, I'm buying 3 copies: one for myself, one for my brother and one for my sister (for Christmas) :)

If the people who were putting the album together actually had a brain and removed the casico tracks then more fans would be buying the new album. Why on earth are they so protective of the cascio tracks anyway? All they had to do was replace the cascio tracks with Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Men In Black and A Place With No Name. It's not rocket science.

Absolutely.
I will buy the album and support it 100% for Michael. No doubt about it.

10 out of 45 will not buy the album.

I hope all those 10 will buy all the singles and support MJ that way.

I have already ordered 4 copies, 3 of them from MJ.com's shop so I'll also get 3 t-shirts. :)

BUT on the release day I wanna go to a real shop and buy Michael too.

It's more fun to go to a real store, hear MJ from their speakers, posters all over the place with MJ and then grap a copy of Michael.

I'll buy 6 or 7 copies I think. One for each of my parents cars, one to the sommerhouse, one to have at my parents house and one for my self to enjoy and one I will not open.

And I will give maybe 10-15 Michael CD's away to friends and family for Christmas.

hmmm. You just got me thinking. :punk:

10 out of 45 will not buy the album.

I hope all those 10 will buy all the singles and support MJ that way.
Yeah, I hope they at least buy the songs that they are comfortable with. :yes:

i will buy 2 copies.
1 for my car and 1 for another. i hope my cars will be happy LOL

Back