Signed 'Jam' basketball makes c240k dollars

myosotis

Proud Member
I've just finished watching Julien's 'Legends' auction, and some massive prices were realised.

The basketball signed by MJ and Michael Jordan fetched 245k us dollars, and the orange Jam shirt fetched about 50k usd.

The black glove and arm brace fetched 180k usd and a pair of crystal socks realised 80k usd. ( all prices will have a 20% purchasers premium added).

The David Nordahl Camelot painting only realised about 8k usd.

It seemed that that there were a handful of big spenders buying in bulk...I hope this means that a lot of these items might go on display somewhere.

Mods please move this to the Juliens October sale thread I'm not sure I can find it very quickly.

Last edited:
who would buy a cheesy painting like The David Nordahl Camelot !

even MJ himself did not like it and he asked Nordahl to stop working on it , but it is clear that after MJ's death Nordhal wanted some $$$ and 8k is not that bad :lol:

just read an article on the auction,michael's memorabilia was the most expensive.A part of me is happy that is memorabilia is highly valued while a part of me wished it was not so expensive so I would be able to get some.[sigh]

p.jpg

Back