June 25 2010, Michael united us.

Science Freak

Proud Member
In a place with soul and love, it's called: Home.
On the 25th of June 2009 we all know what happened.
1 year later, on the 25th of June 2010 Michael united me with a simple girl called Louise (LiLShOrTaY.) :heart:
We talked about several things, mostly about Michael, because that day was a fanday in The Netherlands.
From the moment I saw her, I immediatley saw so much love in her.
And I knew this would be the person I would fell in love with.:heart:

After the fan day, I searched for her on the internet, because I wanted to know more about this girl.
I didn't know her name, I only knew where she came from, so I would never find her easily.
Then, she posted a message on my profile here and god, I was happy.
I didn't know she was a member here.
We talked alot about several things in life and before I knew, I would already see her the next week.
Our holiday was approaching, so we did alot of things together.
We went to the beach, to a park, several cities.
And now, almost 2 months later we are still in love with each other.

I just wanna say to you Louise:

You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen, the way you appreciate the most simple things in life is just phenomenal.
And I wanna be with you forever.

Thank you God,
Thank you Michael,
Thank you MJJC,
But mostly thank you Louise :heart:

Awwwwww.....! :wub::cloud9::girl_in_love:It's loooooove! :D
All thanks to that fantastic amazing wonderful magical man: Michael Joseph Jackson! :wub: :heart:
And he's smiling from above, I'm sure! :yes:

Awwwwww.....! :wub::cloud9::girl_in_love:It's loooooove! :D
All thanks to that fantastic amazing wonderful magical man: Michael Joseph Jackson! :wub: :heart:
And he's smiling from above, I'm sure! :yes:

Aww thanks Hocus:huggy:... and we also think he is..:) ...Michael our heavenly cupid :cloud9:..
With the Love... Forever..

:heart:
:huggy:

These kinds of stories make my heart smile :heart: :wub:

Thank you for posting :)

How beautiful! I wish you two all the best and many great times together. Such a lovely story.

This story you wrote bring smiles to my face :)
I wish you all the best :heart: :heart:

Show us a picture of you two! :D

Well, we had Thrill The World last saturday, i'm gonna show you a pic from us @ TTW.

ttwgouda.jpg

Just another one without make up from another day:

cimg3895t.jpg

A happy couple:)

Best wishes for everyone, keep the faith, one day you will find your love just like I did.

Thank you all for your sweet and kind reactions.. :) we're very very happy together.. And will me happier in the future.... :)
I thank God, Michael and you L&L for all that I've received from you... I never say these kinda things on the net.. But what I feel is true from my heart that I'm daring to be open about this indescribable love.. There aren't enough words to give thanks..
L&L.. I Love You
:heart:

Disneyland? I wish I could be there, it's a beautiful place. :huggy:
Good luck to you two :D.

this is so adorable....I am so happy for the two of you....Michael brings people together..LOVE...:love:

Back