have you guys seen this video before? Black Man Dream

It's too early for me to start crying, i could only get through a few seconds of this.

Beautiful. Wow. Thanks for posting. :cry:
I had to stop watching when the 911 call was being played.

when someone shared this video on another site, i was kind of blown away, it's like you know mj was huge but this open your to how huge he was not only as an entertainer but as a philospher who was lucky enough to share his message around the globe to millions and millions, i mean i've never saw any other celebrity to have such a great impact around the world, i mean fans of all ages, different races , his were considering as a family member to them, all I can say is thank you for everything Michael

man lots of people is viewing this on youtube and on mj's 52nd bday fans are getting together to make this video a trending topic on twitter, i mean there's millions of people on twitter and people always view the trending topics, imagine those who never really followed mj came across this, it can open lots of people eyes you'll never know who it will moved

Last edited:
can you tell me who is starting to speak on 0:48? Louis Farrakhan?

Last edited:
man lots of people is viewing this on twitter and on mj's 52nd bday fans are getting together to make this video a trending topic on twitter i mean there's millions of people are twitter and people always view the trending topic imagine those who never really followed mj came across this it can open lots of people eyes you'll never know who it will movede

I wouldn't mind being a part of this.

Thank you for posting this but it made me cry I miss him, he should still be here!!

Back