MJ school supplies & other things!

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I went to Dollar General today which is in walking distance of my house to get a few things. when i got there i saw shelf of michael school supplies! they had notbooks, notepads, sparkly penical bags (or whatever you call them), along with some these cool mj wall photos. they had these hard mj plaques(sp?) which i do have one that was only 3.00 btw. and these canvas wall hangings also small magnets. i though they were really cool. though i would pass this along. if i get the chance anytime soon i will go back and take some pics to show you guys what they all look like.

Yes, please share pics of the stuff! Wish I lived in the States and could buy all that ( even though i don't go to school anymore, still love to have it!)

awww class!!
God i also wish i lived in America to buy these things even though i dont go to school anymore!!

Wow, that's amazing. How I wish I had Michael school supplies when I was at school, sadly it wasn't to be. There wasn't anything. Just shows you how much things have changed :cry:

Fun! I am going to look around stores near me! I secretly love back-to-school time... so many great deals on office supply stuff, but with fun designs and cool colors! :)

Oh, and this reminds me that some charities/local orgs do "back-to-school backpack drives" where you can donate either supplies or money to ensure that needy children have the tools they need to succeed in school! I'm going to donate to the one run by my former employer and I'll include MJ stuff if I can find it! :heart:

I wonder how'd it look if a 43 year old father of three bought this for himself and not his kids.

man..that guilt must be a trip. they've gone from calling him a child molester to selling school supplies, in the usa, because he's gone, now.

they knew it, all along. they knew he wasn't a child molester. shame on them. shame on them, indeed. but they wanna cash in, now. i'm glad the items are out, and people can buy them. but something about this whole thing really angers me. i hope those same merchants teach their children about how important, and humanitarian, a figure MJ was, in the most positive sense, as they work on their penance.

I so agree! this is so insane.. just a few short years ago we would've never seen anything like it.. I haven't seen MJ school supplies since the Thriller Era when I had the Human Nature picture on a folder .. They called the man a child molestor and now their putting his face on school supplies for children..

People make me sick to my stomach.. If MJ had been shown some love maybe he would still be here

man..that guilt must be a trip. they've gone from calling him a child molester to selling school supplies, in the usa, because he's gone, now.

they knew it, all along. they knew he wasn't a child molester. shame on them. shame on them, indeed. but they wanna cash in, now. i'm glad the items are out, and people can buy them. but something about this whole thing really angers me. i hope those same merchants teach their children about how important, and humanitarian, a figure MJ was, in the most positive sense, as they work on their penance.

I know, it makes ya feel angry aye. It ticks me off how now some media and ordinary ppl who used to say "oh yeh mj is a pedo" are now aying the oppisite!!!

Its so unfair.

My thoughts exactly! On the other hand, the thought of kids taking their MJ supplies to school warms my heart. That is how to effect change, start with the kids.

OMG I just so L.O.V.E. those items. And I was in a Dollar General a few weeks ago and I didn't saw them there. They must of just brought those items in. I have been out of school for 11 years now. But you know it so makes me wish I was going back to school. Just so I can get that stuff. Mainly because they didn't have that kind of stuff then. I guess it just as well. Since I was always constantly made fun of and teased by the other kids for being a Michael Jackson fan. Maybe this weekend I will have my mother take me to the Dollar General that is down the road from me. So I can see if they have those MJ school supplies.

Thank you so much for the Dollar General information. I have been to Target, Walmart, Walgreens, and Kmart with no luck. This week I gave up and then saw this thread. I went to Dollar General and they had all supplies except the binders but that was fine because the same pictures are on the folders, journals, and notebooks. Thank you so much mjlovergurl.

your welcome captainhulk! glad i can help. I'll hoppefully get some pics of the stuff and post them here soon. im relaly thinking of buying some of that stuff even though ive been out of school for 7 years now lol. i would also love the canvas wall pictures. i have one of the wooden ones which are really cool.

^^^^..THIS!!!!...:clapping::clapping::clapping:

i went back but didnt have my camera bc my batteries are dead. i did get one of the notebooks though. its got lined pages and little pics of michael on his toes on each page. i like it :)

What I would have given to be able to rock an MJ school folder when I was in school! :( So unfair! I did find one of the MJ folders at Walgreen's and a notebook too a few months ago and I bought them!

I haven't used them, it's just to collect! I see now that they have much much more now! Must go back to the stores soon! I want those MJ wall arts! O_O

how cool!

I wish they would sell it where I live, I would buy it all! :)

Where in Los Angeles are you finding more than folders, notebooks? The Rite-Aide's here have them but nothing else!

A little expensive for a notebook, but a handmade unique item I saw:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/48951603/michael-jackson-lp-record-album-cover
OMG! :wild: Thanks! :D

Beautiful! I think I'll buy two for me. lol! :punk:

This site is reliable? :scratch:

Michael would love this:

il_430xN.101730859.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/3428406...ery_1&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_8300739

:wild:

:wub:

And it has a lot of cool stuff here:

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=king+of+pop&search_type=handmade&page=1

:wild:

Last edited:
^^ Yes, the site is reliable! It's a website for artists/craftspeople to sell their items. I know several people who sell on it, and it is reliable! :)

I wonder how'd it look if a 43 year old father of three bought this for himself and not his kids.

Hahaha, no shame! I'd totally support. :)

the thought of kids taking their MJ supplies to school warms my heart. That is how to effect change, start with the kids.

This. :yes:

Yeah, I've checked 2 diff Walgreens and nada. They didn't even know what I was talking about. :( So, I may have to sit down now and make some phonecalls. =P

[Jemini, you wanna come on a hunt with me, maybe Sunday? I'm determined to find this stuff. I wanna be the cool kid in class. :punk: And of course, this is perfect goody bag stuff. If we can find a Dollar General (do we even have those?) then maybe that'd be a good place too, to pick up some things for the event.]

Back