MJJC Meet Up - Celebrating Michael's Birthday! 29th Aug 2010

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
MJJC meet up to celebrate Michael's Birthday!

2hed9h1.png
michaeljacksonmichaelis.jpg

It's time to celebrate the day Michael came into this world to give us joy and love, to celebrate his genius in music and dance, to celebrate his life!

We will be celebrating with a day at THORPE PARK, a theme park dubbed the nations thrill capital!

We will meet on the Sunday the 29th (time to be arranged)

http://www.thorpepark.com/

The park is open from 9.30am - 8pm.

So lets come together as a family for a real good time!

Post here or PM me if you will be joining us!

The park opens at 9.30am so we shall meet there outside the ticket booths at 8.30am, to buy the tickets at 9am and go in at 9.30am.

For anyone who cant be there at that time, i'll give you all my mobile number so you can text or me to see where we are.

We will have a second meet up point and time at 1pm where we will meet outside KFC (where else!!).

Becca

xxx

Family Members hopefully Attending:

Beccabubbles
Tom
sloride
thrillerchild
Lorraine
Kingofpop10
blue_eyed_bell
Annie K.

Last edited:
Re: Celebrating Michael.......It's Birthday time! MJJC Meet Up - Thrope Park, Sunday 29th Aug. 2010

I should be able to go, depends on what others are doing. :) Sounds like a great plan Becca ;)

Last edited:
Re: Celebrating Michael.......It's Birthday time! MJJC Meet Up - Thrope Park, Sunday 29th Aug. 2010

You know I'm definitely coming Becca! Thorpe Park whoop whoop!!!!!!!

Re: Celebrating Michael.......It's Birthday time! MJJC Meet Up - Thorpe Park, Sunday 29th Aug. 2010

I'll be there as always :)

Re: Celebrating Michael.......It's Birthday time! MJJC Meet Up - Thorpe Park, Sunday 29th Aug. 2010

To make it cheaper for everyone Tetley tea bags are doing 2 for 1 promotions for Thorpe Park, as well as Coke with their points system, so we can get plenty of vouchers to make it cheaper for everyone. Whoop whoop!

I'll be there :yes:

Hang on do we know what date this will be on??? Like will it be Michaels birthday or the day b4 etc?? Thanks Becca xx

^ Gonna be on his actual birthday :)

I hope none of you are scared of the White knuckle rides? :D Coz i'll drag you on with me! Mwhahahaha!!! :wild: :p

Becca, have you been to Thorpe Park before? This'll be my 4th time (second this year), so just let me know if you want help with anything ;)

Cool stuff!

I wont be there I am afraid :cry: Have a wonderful time though :heart:

Hang on do we know what date this will be on??? Like will it be Michaels birthday or the day b4 etc?? Thanks Becca xx

Yeah i just saw the thread title Lorraine lol was having a blonde moment :giggle:

Very sad you cant come :(

I have edited the first post to make it more clear ;)

xxx

I know I've posted this already but Will definetely try and be there but there's no way your getting me on any of the roller coasters :p lol (have a slight phobia of them :$)

Becca, have you been to Thorpe Park before? This'll be my 4th time (second this year), so just let me know if you want help with anything ;)

Thank you hun, yes I have been to Thorpe Park many times, but not this year :)
I'll shout ya for any help then, thankyou :)

xxx

I would love to come to this Becca.....it sounds fantastic, I have never been there before.
I will probably meet you guys in the park as not sure what time I can be there yet.

Soph, thanks so much for the heads up about the 2 for 1 offer.....we can have a little Michael inspired birthday picnic.....getting excited now.....thanks Becca xxx

I hope none of you are scared of the White knuckle rides? :D Coz i'll drag you on with me! Mwhahahaha!!! :wild: :p

Not if I drag you on the Saw ride first! :shifty: :mello: :ninja:

I must point out, I wouldn't recommend going on Saw Alive (the Horror Maze)... maybe some of you have been on it before but the queue is SO long, and it's a total disappointment lol.

Rides, KFC and Michael fans gathering together... can't think of a better way to spend the day. :wild: :wub:

Pherhaps I will come too. I could visit my friend and meet you guys then .
I don't live in England, but I wanted to visit her anyway, pherhaps I'll get a flight, that would be so much fun :D
It would be my first time at an amusement park too :blush:

Back