Ozzy Osbourne Talks About Jackson

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
(The Herald Sun) - British rocker Ozzy Osbourne has spoken out about Michael Jackson’s death -- asking why the doctor involved wasn’t “up for murder”, it emerged Thursday.

In an interview with The Herald Sun during a discussion about Jackson -- who died last June at age 50 after overdosing on prescription drugs -- Osbourne was asked “What’s your take on his death?”

He replied: “If you or me had given him that medication, we'd be up for murder. So why isn't the doctor? That stuff they use only anesthetists should use. Doctors get away with anything. It's like a club. I took my kids to see him (Jackson) years ago. He was a phenomenal performer.”

The Los Angeles County Coroner ruled the U.S. singer's death a homicide.

Jackson’s personal physician Dr. Conrad Murray -- who administered the star with prescription drugs propofol, lorazepam and midazolam -- was charged with involuntary manslaughter in February. He pleaded not guilty to the charges and the case is ongoing.

In the interview Osbourne, 61, said he had read Jackson’s biography recently and “knew a lot of the doctors in that book.”
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpps/enterta...ackson-books-drugs-dpgonc-20100617-fc_8156709

He's right.

It's good at least someone from the showbiz said that aloud.

is this a edited snippet of the conversation ?
i believe the original transcript went something like this

“If you or me had given him that f****** medication, we'd be up for f****** murder. So why isn't the f****** doctor? That stuff they use only anesthetists should use. Doctors get away with f****** anything. It's like a club. I took my kids to see him (Jackson) years ago. He was a f****** phenomenal performer.”

LOL

“If you or me had given him that f****** medication, we'd be up for f****** murder. So why isn't the f****** doctor? That stuff they use only anesthetists should use. Doctors get away with f****** anything. It's like a club. I took my kids to see him (Jackson) years ago. He was a f****** phenomenal performer.”

LOL

YUP...sounds exactly like OZZY..:lmao:

I'm not an Osborne fan by a long way, but at least he showed more sensitivity than his obnoxious, repulsive wife, who has been vile about Michael, or his talentless big mouthed daughter who was heard to say to someone, using the W word that he was dead, so what.

LOL

:toofunny: :toofunny:

LOL
:lol:

He is smarter than Janet and the entire Jackson family.

No surprise.

Glad to hear that from Ozzy. Well said! :clapping: thanks

LOL

hahaha hilarious! :toofunny:

I remeber Kelly Osbourne said that she thought Sneddon seemed very immature during the trial days, thought it was nice that someone pointed that out.

Ozzy Osborne...Sabbath Bloody Sabbath~~~

:punk: YOU ROCK..!

As Always

:angel:

Ozzy should know, because he had a bunch of yes men "doctors" himself over the years. I read his book recently and he said he has been clean for 4 or 5 years.

That is a surprise that Ozzy would say that! Both he and his wife was doing an interview once and they ask about MJ during the time of the second allegations and Ozzy said if that were him he would be in jail already!

Pretty much saying Jackson should be in one and like he's getting away with it. Ozzy wife Sharon agreed! Sorry, I don't by the pity party some are showing for Michael only because he died! HYPOCRITES! Next!

That is a surprise that Ozzy would say that! Both he and his wife was doing an interview once and they ask about MJ during the time of the second allegations and Ozzy said if that were him he would be in jail already!

Pretty much saying Jackson should be in one and like he's getting away with it. Ozzy wife Sharon agreed!
Sorry, I don't by the pity party some are showing for Michael only because he died! HYPOCRITES! Next!

Really? :no: I didn't know that. where can I find this interview?

Michael would like this song

[youtube]YbJqswLi3uE[/youtube]

LOL

lmao. Yes, I think they edited his quote just a bit! haha.

Well...I never really had much opinion about Ozzy..but I respect what he said here. Thank you, Ozzy, for your sincerity towards Michael.

I respect what Ozzy said here, and he knows a lot more about the dangers of prescription drugs and doctors a lot more than a lot of people. Doctors get away with far too much and its like they like playing God. Its a situation that needs to be adressed before yet more people die.

It would be interesting to know what biography he was referring and which doctors he recognised.

Pretty much saying Jackson should be in one and like he's getting away with it. Ozzy wife Sharon agreed! Sorry, I don't by the pity party some are showing for Michael only because he died! HYPOCRITES! Next!

co-sign.

Do you guys remember when Sharon and Ozzy were attacking MJ regarding the trial and saying that if Marilyn Manson was sleeping with kids he's be in jail? Sharon wasnt nice to Michael. Now he is dead its different?

I can respect what Ozzy said here, BUT I like others do remember what he and Sharon and even his daughter kelly said about Michael in the past (not sure about the son), so I havent changed my views on any of them, but I do appreciate the words he said here. Dont even get me started on Sharon and Kelly.

Anyway no one gets off topic, so restrain yourselves.

Back