Ubisoft / Estate announce new Michael Jackson Video Game - see posts 88 - 111 -167

Calotte12

Proud Member
Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pm PST… stay tuned for more details!

Source = Michael Jackson facebook official PAGE.

1234g.png

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

unless the whole thing was a set up then there aint nothing to get excited about.

Re: Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pmPT

new album? new single?

Interesting, maybe it's part of the Album/Single announcement?:O

It better be.. they'd hardly pre-announce the announcement and have us speculating excitedly over something shit.

Could someone please tell me what time 6:30pm PST is in GMT (London) time? :/

I'm trying to calculate it with online converters but I'm getting really confused. Blah.

I hope this is something special - my bet is they will announce the track listing for a new album...

I'm trying to calculate it with online converters but I'm getting really confused. Blah.

Um, 1:30am I reckon....

*edit* it could be 2:30 - I'm getting more confused the more I look at websites etc...

Last edited:

it's a usa based site so i say, LA time, which is 8 hours behind UK.
IT maybe a fan event to honour his legacy... or new cd details...

im sure smooth_criminal05 would have told us by now if there was going to be an announcement regarding the album/single.

Last edited:

im sure smooth_criminal05 would have told us by now if there was going to be an announcement regarding the album/single very soon.

That's true and he did say "Announcement is coming very soon, look for it in the coming weeks. " Yesterday.

Last edited:

Idk who smooth_criminal 5 is but I trust the official facebook page more than I would trust him.

It is most likely a new album, anything else wouldn't have been announced in such a way (that I can think of)

btw for people wondering, 6:30 pacific time is about 3 hours from right now.

or he ain got a clue. sorry to many gulible fans trusting "insiders"

Just seen this too. The only thing I can think of will be the album, fingers crossed.

*is in suspense*

I will be VERY surprised if it is to do with the new album.

insiders? if somone is putting the new mj album together they will b too rich and busy to b lookin here... and they risk being sacked... 250 million sony spent, they aint gonna risk that on leaks to a fan site!
anyway hope its good news not some boring sony corporate info...

Just checked the PST time for the UK fans and its nearly 4pm there, so we've got roughly 2 and a half hours to wait?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dunno whether I'll be able to wait that long, I need to be up early in the morning, but I'll come on here first thing to find out.

smooth_criminal05 you know anything about this?

it could be something to do with his video game, tommorow is playstations conference thing....

Exciting news for Michael Jackson fans will be announced this evening at 6:30pm PST… stay tuned for more details!

Yeah I just saw this too.

Timing stinks though. Most of us are pissed off over today and court.

I really dont know what it will be... stay tuned..!

How funny would it be if it were an announcement for an announcement? :p

I thought it might be about a memorial/tribute concert etc but I don't know whether that will be classified as "exciting".

BTW they don't only give updates about Sony related stuff. They also give estate news/deals , important events, honors etc.. So it could be something other than the album. but I think it could be about the album regardless.

edited to add: and yes it looks like they definitely have a marketing strategy and want to capitalize on the anniversary of Michael's death (if it's a announcement of a product/album release etc).

and for the time thing - as of now there's 2 hrs 15 min till the announcement.

Last edited:

It better be.. they'd hardly pre-announce the announcement and have us speculating excitedly over something shit.

2:30 Am UK time

better be good!!!!

Yeah I just saw this too.

Timing stinks though. Most of us are pissed off over today and court.

Well, this big news could help ease the anger over today's news in court. Think about that. We'll see what it is. Maybe the new album. IMO, it would help with the anniversary coming. I know I'm excited about a new album. It really helps with the grieve to know I will be able to listen to his angelic voice again.

I love it when all us fans hang out in threads like this as if there is gonna be an answer, even though we know the answer will come in 2 hours or so, we still wait here, lets hope it a pleasant suprise, something to lift the spirits

Back