TV Alert - "The Trials of Michael Jackson"

windy09

Proud Member
There is a show called "The Trials of Michael Jackson" that will be airing on what looks like The Documentary Channel on cable/satellite. This program description states the following:

"The media covers the 2005 trial of pop superstar Michael Jackson.".

It looks like this program along with many others will be repeated. The first showing of this one is 6/14/10. I'm not sure what to make of this. :no:

I did a quick check and I didn't see it posted elsewhere. If it is, my apologies and remove it. Thanks.

Thanks For the info. windy09. & The Link King Of Hearts

If I get this channel(it is on TV,right?) I may watch this.

Would be awesome if somebody could record an upload it, i dont have the channel!

Thanks in advance;-)

Yes, could somebody UPLOAD these docs?

I think its important to record and upload such docs for the MJ fan community and fans from around the world!!!

I think its important to record and upload such docs for the MJ fan community and fans from around the world!!!

Yeah, I'll do it if I can figure out how to move the recording from the receiver to my computer.

Originally Posted by Moonwalker.Fan

Yeah, I'll do it if I can figure out how to move the recording from the receiver to my computer.

Yes If I could figure out how to do that, I will try as well. There has to be a way. :yes:

Oh Jesus. I saw me... Many times. Ew. LOL. Can someone please upload it.

This is a husband and wife or boyfriend girlfriend team and initially starting this, I don't believe it was "for" Michael. As they started to talk to fans, watch what the media around them were doing, they began to believe more in Michael and wanted to expose the media with this documentary. It took a very long time to get this going because, they would get really nice offers but at the expense that the film could be edited...which defeated the purpose of the film if you know what I mean.

This is a husband and wife or boyfriend girlfriend team and initially starting this, I don't believe it was "for" Michael. As they started to talk to fans, watch what the media around them were doing, they began to believe more in Michael and wanted to expose the media with this documentary. It took a very long time to get this going because, they would get really nice offers but at the expense that the film could be edited...which defeated the purpose of the film if you know what I mean.

Wow, ok. So this peaked my interest now. Do you know if what is being aired is what these people originally intended or did they have to give in to editing in order to get it aired? Thank you for the info LUVU4LIFE. :better:

^^Oh thank you very much!

You're welcome. Check out the link that MJsunshine posted. I think this definitely could be a positive program for Michael. Depending on what we see, we can consider sending a Thank You email/letter to these people. I will be watching and if so, I'll connect with my teammies on the Media Advocacy Team. :yes:

MJsunshine Re: TV Alert - "The Trials of Michael Jackson"
There also is a website about this documentary with some explanations from the film makers:

http://www.thetrialsofmichaeljackson.com

This sounds like it would definitely be worth watching then. I wish I had cable, but I'm sure some of you nice people will have it up in no time! ;)

"I think America has a sick obsession with seeing people go down" I couldn't agree with that lady more. I hate the way some people made fun of him and made him out to be.

Just :bump: this because it's Monday the 14th. Anyone who gets this channel...Please try to record & upload for us that don't have the DirecTV/Dish Network to view 'The Documentary Channel's The Trials of Michael Jackson'
Many Thanks in Advance.

What channel does this come on?

Hi everybody, I saw it. It's pro Michael. It exposes the way they covered MJ and the reporters. On The Dishnetwork, the channel is 197. It comes on again at 10 pm US central time.

Hi everybody, I saw it. It's pro Michael. It exposes the way they covered MJ and the reporters. On The Dishnetwork, the channel is 197. It comes on again at 10 pm US central time.

NOOO! I have Comcast damn! Man I really wanted to tape this! Thanks for the info I hope someone puts it on you tube!

Looks like it will be on again June 30:
June 30 The Documentary Channel Will air the film again with music by David James Nielsen! The music is great we love it

Back