Al Malnik Owns TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL INC = Everything MJ

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
http://www.findownersearch.com/owner-triumph-international-inc-2084029-company-brands.html

Owner:TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. Owner Address:c/o ALVIN MALNIK
6301 N. OCEAN BLVD.
OCEAN RIDGE FL 33435 Owner Web Site: Owner Phone:

31633563.jpg

Clothing:
CLOTHING FOR MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, NAMELY, SHIRTS, JACKETS, SWEATERS, PANTS, FOOTWEAR, BELTS, PAJAMAS, T-SHIRTS, SOCKS, COORDINATED SHIRTS, JACKETS AND SLACKS, TENNIS SHOES, SWEAT SHIRTS, JERSEYS, SHORTS, JOGGING SUITS, SWEAT PANTS, HATS/CAPS, SCARVES, GLOVES, HOSIERY, NECKTIES, RAINWEAR, PAJAMAS, ROBES, NIGHT SHIRTS, THERMAL UNDERWEAR, HEADBANDS, WRISTBANDS
http://www.findownersearch.com/michael-jackson-3177273-brand.html

Audio Tapes:
Sound recordings; namely, pre-recorded phonograph records, audio tapes, compact discs, videotapes, and motion picture films featuring music and entertainment
http://www.findownersearch.com/michael-jackson-3289217-brand.html

Videocassettes:

VIDEOCASSETTES , EXPOSED MOVIE FILM, SUNGLASSES, PROTECTIVE GOGGLES, DECORATIVE MAGNETS FOR ATTACHING NOTES TO REFRIGERATOR
http://www.findownersearch.com/michael-jackson-3178486-brand.html

Posters:
POSTERS, BOOKS, COMIC BOOKS, BUMPER STICKERS, STICKERS, CALENDARS, BOTH DESK AND WALL, PENCIL SHARPENERS, PENCIL CASES, ACTIVITIY BOOKS, BOTH PRINTED AND BLANK, 3-RING BINDERS, SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS, STATIONERY CONSISTING OF WRITING PAPER AND ENVELOPES, MEMO PADS, WRITING TABLETS, PAPER TABLE CLOTHS, PAPER NAPKINS, PENCILS, ERASERS, COLORING BOOKS, WRITING PENS, NON-CALIBRATED RULERS, PAPER WEIGHTS, PAPER COASTERS, AND PAPER MATS
http://www.findownersearch.com/michael-jackson-3179925-brand.html

Perfumes:
PERFUME, COLOGNE, AFTER SHAVE, SHAVING CREAM, SHAVING LOTION, SOAP, SKIN CREMES AND LOTIONS, TALCUM POWDER
http://www.findownersearch.com/michael-jackson-3180031-brand.html

Why DOES Malnik own something with Michael's name on it?

I understand that he owns Triumph and sub-companies & bought licences in order to sell MJ branded merchandise & clothes (Bravado), correct? And Bravado own other licenses to non MJ products as well.​

He doesn't own it.

c/o means "care of", used to address a letter when the letter must pass through an intermediary. It just means that all communication to the Triumph, Inc had to be sent through Al Malnik at one point in time.

see below is taken from current MJ trademark registrations

Triumph International, Inc.
c/o Greenberg Traurig, LLP 3290 Northside Parkway, Suite 400
Atlanta, GA 30327
United States

In this case you can see that currently Greenberg Traurig law firm is the communication source.

Plus the below is from the official California Corporations government website.

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Entity Number: C1301282
Date Filed: 03/09/1984
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

As you can see it's controlled by Michael's estate and currently Al Malnik has nothing to do with it - even the communications do not go through him anymore.

(go to http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx and search for the company you'll get the above official record)

Last edited:
All you have there is when it was created. To this day its still owned by Malnik.

He also claimed to be an Executor of the Estate, claimed he had a Will and Godfather to Blanket. Why?

Last edited:
When I click on the link above and go to Triumph International it says "suspended" and does not give much info. That was fast for it to be cleaned up. Maybe Malnik owned it at one time. That is interesting. I know MJ began not to trust Malnik because he was trying to get MJ to sign over ownership. I hope Malnik was not successful in doing so.

When I click on the link above and go to Triumph International it says "suspended" and does not give much info. That was fast for it to be cleaned up. Maybe Malnik owned it at one time. That is interesting. I know MJ began not to trust Malnik because he was trying to get MJ to sign over ownership. I hope Malnik was not successful in doing so.

I dont see anything that says "suspended". I still see the original screen that I posted above.

I just find it odd that there were a few people like Malnik, Mottola and Tohme who made appearances in the media right after MJ died and they claimed certain things such as being gatekeeper to MJs unreleased material (Mottola) and Malnik claiming to be an Executor of MJs estate. Why would Malnik think that? And then go public too?

All you have there is when it was created. To this day its still owned by Malnik.

No once again it's not owned by him and the record that I have posted is updated last week.

go to http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx - official California government site for businesses

put TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC. as corporation name and do a search

click on the active registration

on the top you'll see "Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, May 07, 2010"

Entity Name: TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Entity Number: C1301282
Date Filed: 03/09/1984
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: ZIFFREN BRITTENHAM LLP, C/O JOHN BRANCA, 1801 CENTURY PARK WEST
Entity City, State, Zip: LOS ANGELES CA 90067-6406
Agent for Service of Process: VINCENT CHIEFFO
Agent Address: C/O GREENBERG TRAURIG, 2450 COLORADO AVE., SUITE 400E
Agent City, State, Zip: PASADENA CA 90404

you'll see the currently Malnik has got nothing to do with it. and that Branca's law firm is mentioned as the corporation location and Greenberg Traurig law firm as the communication source.

Plus even the record that you posted doesn't mean that Malnik owns it or owned it - it just means that sometime in the past he was the lawyer/manager etc for Triumph Inc and the communication had to be sent to him. That's all.

Last edited:
Malnik seems to be linked to many money making "things"

I just came across this link that reads: http://tinyurl.com/33qh9uo

[A lawyer, real estate developer and proprietor of the supertrendy Miami Beach hot spot The Forge, Malnik is also owner of Title Loans of America, a national chain that lends money legally at annual percentage rates reaching 264% - higher than most loansharks' vig. ]

My first husband was a musician/singer in the house band at the famous The Forge for two years in the eighties. I never knew Malnik owned it but again, back then it was a known fact that every "hot spots" had mob ties.

And I also took a small $1500 title loan against my car once from his company.

Small world.

Oh yeah and the Malnik family is back in MJ3's life only after MJ dies despite the fact that MJ ousted Malnik's from his life.

According to Novel, the Jacksons believed that it was all a grand conspiracy, that the accuser's mother was being paid by Jackson's enemies, who wanted to take control of his major economic asset, the Sony/ATV Music catalogue, which holds publishing rights to 251 Beatles songs and works by scores of other pop artists. Jackson claimed that the main conspirators were Sony Records; its former president, Tommy Mottola; and Santa Barbara County district attorney Tom Sneddon, the prosecutor, who also investigated Jackson in 1993. The catalogue is held jointly by Jackson and Sony, and Jackson's share is mortgaged for more than $200 million. If Jackson defaults, Sony has first chance to buy his half as early as this coming December. (A Sony spokesperson said, "We are not going to comment on any aspect of this.")

Jackson explained to Novel that the conspirators had introduced him to Al Malnik, a wealthy Miami attorney who had once represented Meyer Lansky. Malnik later helped Jackson refinance his loans. That was not what Jackson told Novel, however. According to Novel, Jackson said he was lured to Malnik's house in Miami Beach by film director Brett Ratner to see a house so beautiful it would make him catatonic. He said that once he was there, however, Malnik, who Jackson claimed had Mafia ties, wanted to put his fingers in the singer's business. Jackson also said he received a call from Tommy Mottola while he was there, which aroused his suspicion, but he did not tell Novel that he later put Malnik on the board of the Sony/ATV Music partnership. (Reached by telephone, Malnik scoffed at the idea of a conspiracy or of his having any Mafia ties. He said, "It does not make any sense." Ratner confirmed that he took Jackson to Malnik's house and that he considers Malnik a father figure.)

Jackson and Mottola have been at odds for years. In New York in July 2002, Jackson staged a public protest against Mottola with the Reverend Al Sharpton, calling him a racist and "very, very devilish." He called for a boycott of Sony, which is believed to have contributed to Mottola's ouster from the company six months later. Jackson is reportedly so frightened of Mottola that one of the reasons he surrounded himself with Nation of Islam guards in 2003 was that he thought Mottola could put out a hit on him. (Mottola could not be reached for comment.)

Jackson wanted Novel to find the links among these characters. Novel told me in March that "he believes he'll get convicted. He believes the judge, the D.A., and the Sony guys are a conspiracy to take over his money."

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2005/07/orth200507

I still don't know why kids are hanging out with Malnik's kids and still family friends. This is strange!

But, I don't understand it.
Motolla & Ratner introduced Malnik to MJ. But Malnik is also the one that was MJ's lawyer for the negotiations about the Sony/ATV catalogue. MJ told this Novel guy that 'they' (Motolla, Malnik) hired June (and Evan?) to do this to MJ.

But before the trial, MJ and Malnik were true friends! So either MJ was really gullible, or Malnik is the biggest backstabber in the world. (Must be nice to have friends like Malnik and Arnie Klein, you really don't need enemies). Or MJ is wrong, and Malnik wasn't involved in the conspiracy.

[youtube]Dz73hSeJ55Y[/youtube]

first false info about the sony/atv now this. whats the point.why let the truth get in the way of a good story

It says 'owner address' but then it says c/o meaning care of.
Looking at the 'c/o' at the address, seems he was something to do with it hence why the post went through Malnik, but he didn't own it..?

It says 'owner address' but then it says c/o meaning care of.
Looking at the 'c/o' at the address, seems he was something to do with it hence why the post went through Malnik, but he didn't own it..?

correct. see the most recent company information with Greenberg Traurig law firm with once again C/O. It just means that some time in the past Malnik was the lawyer for the Triumph and the communication was sent through him. That's all.
(furthermore current owner address clearly states John Branca & his law firm.)

Back