Orianthi Performs @ Neverland Ranch Today-Threads Merged

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Orianthi Performs @ Neverland Ranch Today

That is interesting.. I hope Neverland is revived soon to play a positive part in Mike's legacy.

:agree::wub::2cents:

I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO FIND OUT THE SAME THING!!:scratch:

I JUST SAW THIS AS WELL ON TWITTER FROM HER VERIFIED ACCOUNT..:wild:

"Just played an hour show at Neverland Ranch, such a beautiful peaceful amazing place that Michael created, really surreal to be here."

I TWEETED HER BACK TO FIND OUT WHY SHE WAS THERE..WHAT IS GOING ON !!! :scratch::timer::(

I'm glad this happened.
TII crew should be very grateful to Michael Jackson.

Orianthi plays a 1 hour show at Neverland?

Orianthi posted the following on her twitter page 2 hours ago:

"Just played an hour show at Neverland Ranch, such a beautiful peaceful amazing place that Michael created, really surreal to be here."

Just wondering; does anyone know what the show was for and who organized it?

I just saw this on Twitter. Orianthi is very talented and Neverland is so beautiful. Must have been so surreal to be there that's for sure.

Whoops, thanks D.I........I'm still sleepy and forgot to check.
:flowers:

Does anyone know if it has been restored?

The only thing that I am aware of happening at Neverland at all is this 5 days after Michael's passing :
Originally posted Jun 30th 2009 2:39 PM PDT by TMZ Staff
A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

0630_neverland_cement_ex-1.jpg

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

Hopefully they will open Neverland for the Fans and the public.

prob organsied by barrack? he had local big wigs there in the days after june. testing the water for future plans?

Really surprised that we haven't heard a word about this anywhere except for a tweet from Orianthi. And this happened on a week day? Interesting.

If this is true, hope she doesn't get in trouble for "tweeting" about it.

At the News and Happenings there is another thread about this. It was already closed, so I couldn't say something. I think the picture of the two fans at Neverland are NOT from yesterday, nor this week. That is an old pic one of them shared at here facebook this week. But it's not new, I think. She would have to say it, anyway, just in case... to avoid any doubts :)

What's the idea to play in an event meant to be private and then go telling the world about it in Twitter? That's beyond my simple understanding :scratch:

Whatever, Orianthi ROCKS!!! I think she is an excellent artist, all the best for her!!;D

Last edited:
Barrack, who's that? Big wigs the days after June? What do you mean? More please! ;)

Thomas J. Barrack Jr., the Los Angeles financier whose Century City private-equity firm, Colony Capital, owns Neverland

in the days after June 25, Neverland was opened for a few private viewings. One day press were invited inside, another day Larry King did a special programme from Neverland, which included a tour with Miko Brando

more info here http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...m=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)

Thomas J. Barrack Jr., the Los Angeles financier whose Century City private-equity firm, Colony Capital, owns Neverland

in the days after June 25, Neverland was opened for a few private viewings. One day press were invited inside, another day Larry King did a special programme from Neverland, which included a tour with Miko Brando

more info here http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/06/man-who-controls-neverland-sends-open-letter-to-community.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)
Oh okay thanks, didn't know the exact name of the owner. But those private viewings in June I know about, but I wouldn't assume those as ongoing? I mean...that seemed just ocassionally to me, following Michael's passing.

Hmmm wonder though what this is all meaning. Strange stuff happening. :scratch:

Back