Fan-Made New Album Covers (Merged)

JohnC

Proud Member
Heaps of people were posting these in the 'suggestions for Sony' thread, so instead, post them here!

Re: Fan-Made New Album Covers

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamichael-jackson-luomo-vogue-05.jpg

I don't know how to insert fonts etc, but wouldn't this picture be perfect?

It's simple, iconic, classy, eye-catching.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamichael-jackson-luomo-vogue-05.jpg

I don't know how to insert fonts etc, but wouldn't this picture be perfect?

It's simple, iconic, classy, eye-catching.

Yeh .. I love that pic. Do you know where there is a good HQ version of it ?

Some of my work:

25p0b28.jpg

rtp6xv.jpg

Inspired by Invincible ^^

inv7g5.jpg

adorgi.jpg

xktzzp.jpg

Not great but hey, it took me about 5 minutes.

Great Ideas. Hope SONY lurkes in this thread to get idaes.

I would like a Dangerous-like cover.

I don't like any of these. I think something like the "This Is It" CD/DVD would be nice. I like his classic silhouette poses with a collage of his images and memories inside. I love those:D.

ah I love these covers! So inspirering!
Well done folks :)

Fantastic arts
If Sony don't have a good designer, they can call someone from here.

xktzzp.jpg

Not great but hey, it took me about 5 minutes.

This has surprisingly depressed me, great job as it looks very official, I said to myself, "Wow Michael looks great on that", made me forget about everything for a second. :(

Dj spin, the first one you submitted is so perfect, its a great cover and the love from people comes screaming at you. please submit it to sony if you can, its so awesome.

Dj spin, the first one you submitted is so perfect, its a great cover and the love from people comes screaming at you. please submit it to sony if you can, its so awesome.

Thanks for your comments, but where would I start in terms of contacting SONY? Anyone know?

Gorgeous covers! I love them all!

DUDE! :bugeyed This album covers are amazing!

Sony needs to seriously check these out!

Album Cover for MJ's Unreleased Songs?

How are they going to present the unreleased songs? Not sure how posthumous music is normally released, but it'll probably have an album cover right? I think they should let the fans design it this time...a *contest* or something..that'd be so awesome!! :yes:

Last edited:
Re: Album Cover for MJ's Unreleased Songs?

I would like something which looks like Michael's other album covers. Perhaps a classy illustration ala Dangerous/BOTD.

It has to stand out and look new. I hope they put some imagination into it. I wouldn't be surprised if they did something really lazy and used a shot of him wearing a fedora and the Billie Jean outfit or a photoshopped picture from the Dangerous era. I hope they avoid this otherwise it will just look like another greatest hits album.

Back