This Is It fans song vote list :)

mgm94

Proud Member
on the itunes exclusive featurette "The Musical Experience" Michael Bearden discusses the fans vots and the setlist
this is the list of songs that it shows
there are some that are after off the wall but they are nto shown and neither are songs 8 through 12 :)

1. Billie Jean
2. Smooth Criminal
3. Man In The Mirror
4. Thriller
5. Beat It
6. Dirty Diana
7. Black Or White
13. Rock With You
14. Remember The Time
15. Earth Song
16. Dangerous
17. You Are Not Alone
18. I Just Can't Stop Loving You
19. They Don't Care About Us
20. Heal The World
21. Human Nature
22. Give Into Me
23. Who Is It
24. Scream
25. P.Y.T
26. Another Part Of Me
27. Stranger In Moscow
28. Jam
29. Liberian Girl
30. Off The Wall

Oooh, Liberian Girl.. Can you imagine? :wub:

@ This Is It - no problem :)
thought it was something everyone was interested in :)

DD, RWY, RTT, YANA, GITM, WII, PYT, APOM, SIM, OTW and Liberian Girl - OMFG.

Some of those incredible songs he had never performed before (eg WII and GITM) - or in the case of some like DD and APOM - for over two decades!

Now I get tears in my eyes again.

SOOooo sad it never happend.

Wow Remember The Time was only number 14? That was easily top 5 or top 10 as far as I was concerned. Actually, I always made sure to vote it number one myself.

wow P.Y.T!?! i would love too see that live!!! omfg!
i wish i saw him perform butterflies or the lady in my life in like an acoustic session

Impressive the vote set list finally (at least almost completely) "leaked" - thank you!

I'm surprised fans didn't vote for songs off invincible seen as we have never seen these performed.

I guess the die-hard-fans were just outnumbered by the rest of the millions (?) of voters :).

Would have loved to see "Another part of me" - above anything else...

Wow, I can't believe APOM and Jam were so far down. These are in order right? Or did they just list them all randomly?

Wow, I can't believe APOM and Jam were so far down. These are in order right? Or did they just list them all randomly?

yeah but all his songs are brilliant, I bet all votes were pretty close

they are in order but although i didnt see the amount of votes for anything below number 4 the top amount of votes (Billie Jean) was like 485,000 :)

very interesting! I guess there were many people who voted but had no idea what a song e.g. "Heartbreak Hotel" was...

Wow Remember The Time was only number 14? That was easily top 5 or top 10 as far as I was concerned. Actually, I always made sure to vote it number one myself.

exactly! and altho i DIDNT get a chance to vote, i sure would have voted RTT every damn time. i swear he needed to have performed it LIVE ON TOUR atleast ONCE!

Hm, not such a RTT fan... would have prefered e.g. "She drives me wild" in full length...

Now tell me this is not stupid.
Why did people vote for BJ SC and stuff. He would do the songs anyway. the whole list is kind of senseless. We don't know if there was a final set list, but the songs from 12 to 30, are the songs everyone was desperate to see. Well, yes, it was "funny joke".

NO Invincible SONGS?! omg that's my fave album!!!

wait.. it doesn't matter now. :cry:

Don't be shocked at the inclusion of Thriller/Billie Jean etc. and the exclusion of Vince songs as it wasn't just fans who voted - many were the general public who only know of the over-rated ones.

please can somebody tell me where cry-break of dawn - unbreakble-heartbreaker-you rock my world - the lost children - the girl is mine where ranked because michael bearden said there was a mj top 200 one the fans have voted and one writhing by himself.
i heard that butterflies,you rock my world whatever happens break of dawn where rehearshed but i don't if it's true.
And can somebody send me the musical experience link.
Who where the special guest to appear at the 02 beyonce, janet,usher etc who?
And how much production values did they shot i heard a rumer more than 50 including new song and shortfilms plz can someone give me answer or link

God bless you

maybe the ones are missing are the way you make feel
and remember the time my all time favourite song of him
it has to have been fo a better number to be in the top 5
i would love if he has rehearsed it for this is it

32 songs??

Wheres the article that said apparently MJ was upset fans didn't vote for some songs .. which were they - from invincible or off the wall?

I think there were many set lists. This can't be the one. Finsh with Off The Wall.. really? The order doesn't look right..MJ was starting with Wanna Be Starting Something, and I thought MJ was finishing with Man In The Mirror, as a concluding message and they he'd go up onto MJ Air and leave the building..thats what it said on the extra features.

edit: ok my brain just clicked that this is not a setlist. lol.

32 songs??

Wheres the article that said apparently MJ was upset fans didn't vote for some songs .. which were they - from invincible or off the wall?

I think there were many set lists. This can't be the one. Finsh with Off The Wall.. really? The order doesn't look right..MJ was starting with Wanna Be Starting Something, and I thought MJ was finishing with Man In The Mirror, as a concluding message and they he'd go up onto MJ Air and leave the building..thats what it said on the extra features.

edit: ok my brain just clicked that this is not a setlist. lol.

i don't agree with you because at the special featurres if you look good there where differnt setlist used if you loo at the first one next to it there is a another setlist writing so i gues the songs of all his albums old and new stuff where switched in diffrent nigts .

lol

Back