Raffles Interviews the honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

JMie

Guests
I looked for the thread about this interview, but couldn't find it. Please delete if it has already been posted.

Here's the first part of the interview.

Thnaks!
I saw on twitter raffles is having some problemes uploading the whole thing (53 minutes long) so he made 10 minute parts.
Cant wait to see the other parts.

Great thanks
Ive been waiting to see this

I did make a prior thread on this
but cant find it _glad you uploaded it:)

Thanks. I am crying with joy watching that first part. I will watch the rest later.

Part three had me in tears. He speaks with such conviction ... wow. This should be News & Happenings....

Wow! Thank you so much. I did not know how to get here. Are we posting the videos here for all to see as far as he has downloaded, or should we not? I will go listen now. Thanks again!

Farrakhan's said some antisemitic/racist comments over the years, so I can't support him. . . . Also in the 1984 Michael Jackson special edition of People Magazine, he called Michael a bad role model: "[His] Jheri Curl, female-acting, sissified-acting expression is not wholesome for our young boys, nor our young girls."

A sampling:

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

“White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.”
–Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/03/louis-farrakhan-twenty-controversial-quotes/

Please don't make this thread a negative one. it is not necessary. If I come into a thread where I do not like what is being discussed, i just leave the thread. I just would like to encourage people to do the same. We are constantly learning from the media's portrayal of MJ, that they take things out of context. We also learn that people grow and change. What ever MAY have been, it is clear MJ respected him. No one is asking you to do the same. But if you do not like what is being discussed in a positive thread, please, I know it is diificult because we all have such strong opinions, try to just walk away. You may even start your own thread about why you respect or do not respect someone.

His comments on Jews are not relevent in this thread. This is about his comments with the interview with Raffles. Let's try and focus on this.:)

Please don't make this thread a negative one. it is not necessary. If I come into a thread where I do not like what is being discussed, i just leave the thread. I just would like to encourage people to do the same. We are constantly learning from the media's portrayal of MJ, that they take things out of context. We also learn that people grow and change. What ever MAY have been, it is clear MJ respected him. No one is asking you to do the same. But if you do not like what is being discussed in a positive thread, please, I know it is diificult because we all have such strong opinions, try to just walk away. You may even start your own thread about why you respect or do not respect someone.

His comments on Jews are not relevent in this thread. This is about his comments with the interview with Raffles. Let's try and focus on this.:)

I agree completely...

If you wanna discuss Minister Farrakhan bring it to the non-MJ section.
I do not know a whole lot about him but what i do know is that media and politicians can portray a person a certain way, that doesnt mean they are actually like that (just look what they are doing to Michael since the late 80's).
Its also very common for a person to change a bit over time.

Michael spoke to him on a regular basis and used his people for protection during the trial, to me that means Michael respected this man.

Not yet, he's having trouble with uploading it to YouTube. He wrote in his tweeter that he might use yahoo video instead.

parts 1,2,3,4 and 5 are up...

6 is not working (sais it was longer than 10 minutues so it was removed).

Love the interview, min. farrakham talks about Michael in such an kind and honorable way.

Has everyone watched this interview? There may be some news people find shocking apparently.

I keep forgetting to watch the parts that were uploaded later. hmmm... are there really some revelations there? or just the talk about what a good person Michael was? (because we know that already :) )

I don't know, I read something on a forum about a phone call and apparently raffles thinks thisinverview will make news worldwide...? My computer is being annoying and I can't watch it.

I can't watch the rest now, because I am at work, but I can watch them later.

Farrakhan's said some antisemitic/racist comments over the years, so I can't support him. . . . Also in the 1984 Michael Jackson special edition of People Magazine, he called Michael a bad role model: "[His] Jheri Curl, female-acting, sissified-acting expression is not wholesome for our young boys, nor our young girls."

A sampling:

“The Jews don’t like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that’s a good name. Hitler was a very great man.”

“White people are potential humans – they haven’t evolved yet.”
–Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2008/03/louis-farrakhan-twenty-controversial-quotes/

Hey, IF

Michael could forgive Farrahkhan for the small comments in the 80's,

Then you should do the same...

Also you have taken those excerpts out of context...

Quote the whole speaking and then it's fair to continue with whatever accusations you may have.

This reminds me that i have to see the last part still...

I doubt it will make headline-news, the general publiv dont want to hear the truth (about michael) most times....

Back