Making a Valentines Video for Michael! :)

MJstarlight

Guests
Michael Jackson Fans Valentines Video!

Hi everyone! I am going to be making a video for Michael for Valentines day! February 14th 2010. :) I'm looking for people holding pictures of a heart that say L.O.V.E or your own handmade valentine for Michael. You can send all pictures to mjstarlight1@hotmail.com Lets have fun with it and make it our special greeting to Michael!!! Deadline to submit pictures will be February 10th. I will put it up on the MichaelsMission channel on February 14th! Thanks!! :butterflies::girl_give_heart:
The Video:

[youtube]kBNTolndhVM[/youtube]

http://blingee.com

Last edited:
Yes of course! :D this video is really open to submissions so any pictures that symbolize love for Michael would work well!! :)

Ooh nice idea Shayla! :) Still love the vid made for his bday. I'll try to make a pic for you!

This is great!! I'll try and make something if I can.

Aww! Great idea. I'll try to get a sign made soon, and get a picture to you. Thank you for doing this! :hug:

Lovely idea :) Im going to do one sign! I've two questions: The photo can be black and white ? and ,the sign has to say LOVE? I was thinking of writing I LOVE YOU if its ok...

Aw what a sweet idea! I will definitely send you a picture! :hug:
But I have question. Does it have to show our faces or can it just show our hands holding the picture?

Great idea. :heart: :)

So I decided the song we are going to use is "I Just Cant Stop Loving You". Going to make it look like a virtual Valentines card from all of us :) To clear up some questions. You can be as creative as you would like. Black or white photos are fine and color photos are fine too. You greeting can say whatever you like as long as its appropriate and involves love and Michael. "I Love You" instead of "Love" would be fine too. If you dont want to show your face and just show your sign thats ok too!! Virtual graphics are also ok. :) have fun!

Whose Michael?

who else!!? lol :smilerolleyes:

So I decided the song we are going to use is "I Just Cant Stop Loving You". Going to make it look like a virtual Valentines card from all of us :) To clear up some questions. You can be as creative as you would like. Black or white photos are fine and color photos are fine too. You greeting can say whatever you like as long as its appropriate and involves love and Michael. "I Love You" instead of "Love" would be fine too. If you dont want to show your face and just show your sign thats ok too!! Virtual graphics are also ok. :) have fun!

who else!!? lol :smilerolleyes:

Great song choice, starlight! I'm tearing up already. :cry:

I've started on some ideas for my sign. :)

such a beautiful idea Thank you! :D I’ve sent you a picture I already had hope its good enough.

Its all for L.:wub:.V.E.

Thanks everyone. I recieved 4 pictures so far and they are all great!! keep them coming!!! :)

PLEASE send MJstarlight your photos the last one she did for his birthday was soooooo great. :clapping: :D I really think she needs more photos so try to send yours... its for MJ its all for L.O.V.E. and Valentine is the best time for it:wub:

I've just emailed you a photo! :) Hope you'll get enough photos to make a video :)

Back