The Unfinished Rehearsals Featurette

Krinata

Proud Member
This is the only featurette not available to us here in Manila, neither on DVD nor blu-ray. I just want to know how long this is and what's included. I'm dying to see this one... :(

Well, it's included in the 2 disc special edition DVD...It basically shows how SC was going to end...and they showed the concept and some rehearsal for Dirty Diana (michael is not in it)...but, I can tell you this, DD would have been HOT, HOT, HOT...over the top amazing!!

So how was Smooth Criminal gonna end? Was it gonna end like previous SC performances, the dancers getting shot?

So how was Smooth Criminal gonna end? Was it gonna end like previous SC performances, the dancers getting shot?

well, it didn't show the dancers for the end...It was those teardrop chandeliers all lit up with the aerialists spinning around in them....it looked like the chandeliers were gonna slowly drop down...would've been incredible!

Well, it's included in the 2 disc special edition DVD...It basically shows how SC was going to end...and they showed the concept and some rehearsal for Dirty Diana (michael is not in it)...but, I can tell you this, DD would have been HOT, HOT, HOT...over the top amazing!!

Whats the special edition DVD?

How many DVDs are out there? Lol.

Ive got the 2disch edition.. but didnt see anything about Dirty Diana and the ending of SC?

Whats the special edition DVD?

How many DVDs are out there? Lol.

Ive got the 2disch edition.. but didnt see anything about Dirty Diana and the ending of SC?

apparently, the unfinished rehearsals seems to only be on the 2 disc special edition dvd...you may not have a special edition one...not sure...it's not even on the bluray

I wish someone would upload it obv not here I just mean in general. I mean the "Dacing Machine" featurette seemed to be put up fairly quickly.

Wish I could see the unfinished rehearsals... I only have the first DVD :cry: Alanna, thanks for Dirty Diana info!!!! Wish he would had rehearsed it...

Wish I could see the unfinished rehearsals... I only have the first DVD :cry: Alanna, thanks for Dirty Diana info!!!! Wish he would had rehearsed it...

oooh...no problem! i think they were supposed to rehearse it on june 25th :cry:

I thought some fans recorded the audio from the Dirty Dianna rehearsal?

ooooh, what I would have done to see Dirty Diana ! I literally cannot think when that song/video/performance comes on, it's got to be one of my faves!! :wub: :dropdead:

Dirty Diana was my favorite unfinished! Man that would've be awesome ; I particularly like when she was supposed to tie MJ to the bed at the end..lol

apparently, the unfinished rehearsals seems to only be on the 2 disc special edition dvd...you may not have a special edition one...not sure...it's not even on the bluray
What?! It's not even on the bluray?? :doh: Damn all these different versions, I have no idea what I'm going to see when I eventually get the dvd and bluray in my hands. Sooo confusing.

So Michael rehearsed it,but it wasnt included in the dvd?

They rehearsed it and had the associate choreographer stand in for Michael. They were supposed to rehearse it with Michael on June 25th...

What?! It's not even on the bluray?? :doh: Damn all these different versions, I have no idea what I'm going to see when I eventually get the dvd and bluray in my hands. Sooo confusing.

I think in the US, they have it in the exclusive 2-disc DVD set from Best Buy. According to amazon.com, all of the featurettes are included in the European blu-ray edition that will be released this February.

I think in the US, they have it in the exclusive 2-disc DVD set from Best Buy. According to amazon.com, all of the featurettes are included in the European blu-ray edition that will be released this February.
Ah, so I'll get it on bluray then, I think. Thanks :) I really need to buy that player though.

I want to see this. I got the blu-ray/dvd from Target and it doesn't have this. :( Someone needs to upload it to Youtube or make it available for download at least.

I agree^ I already bought the regular blu ray and I dont exactly have alot of money lying around to buy a new one. So if hopefully someone can upload it somewhere.

They rehearsed it and had the associate choreographer stand in for Michael. They were supposed to rehearse it with Michael on June 25th...
So thats what the fans recorded outside? I thought they said it was live? :mello:

I was just watching the Unfinished Rehearsal and man oh man, Dirty Diana would've been really awesome!!! My jaw just dropped from thinking of what could have been. My heart sank after watching it though. How I would've loved for Michael to have gotten to perform at least just one concert. His vision for This Is It was just epic! I'm sad again....

It sucks to be in manila. I was expecting to see so many new extras.

Back