TII DVD STEEL BOOK (ONLY 2 Disc?)

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I had orderd TII DVD(1 disc) From Best buy and Received the Steel book today. and INSIDE it has a DVD case for 2 Discs...does this mean we are all receiving 2 disc DVD's if we order TII DVD???

I'm really confused

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
Re: TII DVD STEEL BOOK IS THIS right?

Yes, the steelbook has 2 spaces for disks but was there no choice on which DVD to buy? If not, then I'm guessing you will get the 2 disk to fit the steelbook.

There was only choices between Bluray and DVD...and it didnt say how many Cd's it had inside. I was guessing it only had 1 Disc cuz only Europe was getting the 2 Disc...

If it is the 2 disc...then that'd be really great! :D

Here is the link... BESTBUY TII

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hey ROMI
I've been looking into the same deal at BESTBUY. They have three different versions,I don't know which to choose from them uhmmmm
Edit: I see now it's the case cover pictures you can choose out of three covers..or maybe it's 3D backstage passes..

Last edited:
In the UK, there is a Steelbook version for the 2Disc edition...........maybe you're receiving the UK steelbooks?????

My guess is that when Best Buy had these steelbook cases made, they were not sure if the US version of this is it be 1 disc or 2 discs.

In the USA, Walmart will be carrying the 2-disc DVD version. I'm going to buy it from Walmart and put it in my steelbook from Best Buy!

Really? can u do that?

well i'm gonna try to cancle my Bestbuy DVD and get Walmarts DVD...

Tnx hun...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi
Well you have to pay the $5 at Best Buy to get the steelbook, but you are not obligated to go back and buy the DVD there.

Well you have to pay the $5 at Best Buy to get the steelbook, but you are not obligated to go back and buy the DVD there.

I got mine free with pre-order..i was too tired to go into the store..it also says you get one of three backstage pass with the bluray ..

bestbuytiisteelcase.jpg

bestbytii.jpg

Last edited:

I got mine free with pre-order..i was too tired to go into the store..it also says you get one of three backstage pass with the bluray ..

Well yeah, the steelbook is free with the $5 pre-order.

I got the steelbook for free and i called bestbuy just now and they said they cant cancel it but I can return it after i get it
full refund.($20) to be exact. The steelbook, they said i could keep. ...its all good...:D

Thanks again for the info ;)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I got the steelbook for free and i called bestbuy just now and they said they cant cancel it but I can return it after i get it
full refund.($20) to be exact. The steelbook, they said i could keep. ...its all good...:D

Thanks again for the info ;)

L.O.V.E.
Romi
Weird. At my Best Buy we just have to pay $5 to preorder, not $20.

well no shite.. I was telling those about the backstage passes:cheeky:
If you are talking about the backstage passes, why did you say you got it free with the preorder? People don't have the backstage passes yet.

bestbuytiisteelcase.jpg

bestbytii.jpg

If you are talking about the backstage passes, why did you say you got it free with the preorder? People don't have the backstage passes yet.

Read the Picture I posted from BESTBUY. Quote My whole post I was helping. :mello:

yep...paid for it. and they said(Bestbuy) that they'll give me full refund after I return the DVD(after getting it), on the 26-27th of January.

I'm tryin to be civil her hun. dont turn this discussion to something more...;)

L.O.V.E.
Romi
I'm just trying to understand what you are saying. I wasn't aware that Best Buy lets you pay for the whole price of the DVD ahead of time. At least not in the store. So far I have only paid $5 to best buy.

I'm just trying to understand what you are saying. I wasn't aware that Best Buy lets you pay for the whole price of the DVD ahead of time. At least not in the store. So far I have only paid $5 to best buy.

When you pre-order the DVD or Bluray, it gives you a choice of a steelbook for it. And when you place your order, it says $20.98 on the DVD part and on the steel book part it says Free. so you'll only be payin $20. Thats what happened with me. I dont know if all bestbuys have the same way of operating, they're supposed to.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I was thinking about buying my tti bluray at walmart midnight, but will they have the metal case? I know best buy has had the metal case for a while and u take it home with your pre order... I don't want to wait for after work Tuesday to get it but want the metal case.... anyone know?

The metal case is only available at Best Buy when you preorder. I beleive they will remove them from their shelves Monday night, so don't wait if you want to get the metal case.

Well five bucks pre order is worth the metal case.. but I want it midnight. Which means walmart.. I cud pre order, get the case and buy from walmart, then cancel pre order from best buy

i wish i had a blu ray player, it is really selfish of Sony to make certain features only available on that version, but then again they pretty much brought blu ray into the mainstream

i wish i had a blu ray player, it is really selfish of Sony to make certain features only available on that version, but then again they pretty much brought blu ray into the mainstream

it is not the only studio that does it. The blu ray holds a lot more than a dvd...hence more features.

all the studios do that..so I am not sure what you mean by selfish.

Blu ray players are so cheap nowadays....soon everyone will have one. So you have two choices: Buy a blu ray player and get TII on BR...or don't buy a blu ray player and get the dvd

Back