VIDEO: Whitney Houston Sings MITM and pays Tribute at her Concert

lilseanb

Proud Member
Whitney Houston took "Man In The Mirror" to church last night in Russia and then gave a heartfelt speech about her dear friend Michael.

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsbVUCoku3E

Whitney sang "Man in the Mirror' then a bit of 'Never can say goodbye' and 'Missing You' before giving a speach in which she asked the crowd to applaud Michael for giving 5 decades of his life to music and for us all. She then went straight into "I Will Always Love You" in which she broke down in tears.

A very personal and heartfelt dedication from Whitney that i have been waiting to see.

Such a beautiful tribute. :cry: Thank you for posting. :heart:

Thank you very much for posting...
Amazing tribute, it made me cry, I wanted to see the whole thing, do you have it?
Sweet and beautiful.
:cry::heart:

wow, that's beautiful. thanks for sharing. and thank you Whitney...

God Bless Whitney Houston.
angel3r.gif

:cry:

God knows how what a wonderful year end it would have been having both wonderful artists back on track, back on their own game, back at what they do the best. Only she made it. I hope she will never forget this is a bless and I hope she will use her time the best possible way. What a great and strong woman. It takes so much courage and strengh to come back from the mess you was in.

:cry: and I am here... once again.... wishing and thinking and missing.... :cry:

Awesome. I am so glad Whitney is back!! And it is great when someone who was a true friend to Michael pays tribute to him. Beautiful!

Thank you for letting us know.
A very touching speech and so so true words. :cry:

God bless you Whitney.

touching.....

thanks whitney

and thanks for sharing x

:angel:

That was very touching, it would've been great to see the both of them have major success after the climax of the comeback.

Why did this have to happen? :cry:

Beautiful tribute and beautiful words she said. :cry: Thanks for sharing.
God bless you, Withney.

Whoa. Just last weekend I was listening to I Will Always Love You on my iPod while walking and I suddenly started thinking about Michael. Anyway, that's nice of Whitney to do. :)

Back