Doodle for Google-My Hero

Sophielo

Proud Member
Hey everyone. On another forum I go to one posters niece has submitted an entry for the Doodle for Google competition. Its a competition in the UK for young people aged 5-16 to design their own Doodle. This year's theme is 'My Hero' and in the 14-16 category 16 year old Holly Johnson's hero is the one and only Michael Jackson. I said I would post it here as I knew you guys would appreciate it, and score her some votes of course! Its wonderful to see that Michael is a hero to so many young people. Her doodle is in the second row from the top straight in the middle in the 14-16 category:

http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/doodle4google/vote.html

Aw, that's so sweet! Thanks for posting. :wub:

Lovely job! I voted for her hero (Michael, obviously). The other entries made me smile too. A very nice competition.

Wow, thats great i voted!

I actually did one of these for school! Of MJ, but my school didnt send it in and when i asked for it back they said they would look, but i never got it back! I really wanted it to because i think its one of the best drawrings of Mike ive ever done, and im not usually any good at drawring! He he

wow thanks for posting, as an illustrator I find childrens work really inspiring, ive never heard of this competition before

Back