Club Obsession Cluj_Romania_Earnest Valentino, december 4,2009

eia81_flyaway

Proud Member
I want to share with u some photos of this event and some thoughts.
It was amazing, since we the fans who were there we didn't see Michael ever, and the fact that Earnest looks, dances and moves his fingers, his hands, his feet like Mj and the smile almost like Mj and all the things that he does on stage and off stage for us was breathtaking, to see someone who was close to Mike and apriciated by him, was an amazing experience.thank u Earnest Valentino , we love u !!!!!!!!!!!!!

50k1ms.jpg

317hc76.jpg

3466ree.jpg

rldvv7.jpg

...wow i don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me but he looks ALOT like Michael, the best lookalike i've seen :bugeyed

or maybe i'm tired? :scratch:

That's cool, nice pictures :)

@Max000: That comment was just mean. Earnest is working his butt off trying to spread Michael's message and pay tribute to the man. Show some respect.

That's cool, nice pictures :)

@Max000: That comment was just mean. Earnest is working his butt off trying to spread Michael's message and pay tribute to the man. Show some respect.

Sorry! It's not a shot at Ernest at all.I respect what Ernest does.The second photo looks a lot like Jermaine,and i am not a fan of jermaine.What i am trying to say is there is a strong resemlence of jacksons in Ernest.That's a compliment. My apologies to Ernest.

OMG I love Earnest
he is my most FAV MJ impersonater ever
I met him over 20 yrs ago - and he spreads
the love and spirit of Michael also - very sincere

A Rare Interview with Earnest Valentino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUhHv3E8v8

And dont leave out "the cutest Impersonator" EVER!:D for real!

Wait, you met him 20 years ago? really? so he's been around a long time then?...wow!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

And dont leave out "the cutest Impersonator" EVER!:D for real!

Wait, you met him 20 years ago? really? so he's been around a long time then?...wow!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I met him a few times in St Peterburg Fla
when he first started out early or Mid 80's
He was fantastic then ... :) you can melt
in his eyes .. He is very sweet

EARTH SONG _ Earnest Valentino
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52ndMDrVPE

Escape and We are going to Change the world _very sexi :)
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=40383490

Last edited:
Yes I believe he is around MJs age
I met him a few times in St Peterburg Fla
when he first started out around Mid 80's
He was fantastic then ... :) you can melt
in his eyes .. He is very sweet

YES, His eyes dreaws you in. its just beautiful! Tnx qbee for the vid. I'm watching all parts of "Killer Thriller" vids on YT! :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

The guy is really amazing, if u see him dancing in front of your eyes is just ...wow...he's got talent(not super talent like MIKE).

whow, the resemblance is indeed amazing :eek:hmy:

cool pictures and movies, thanks for sharing! :)

You must've had a great time... Earnest is a cool guy, very humble and pretty much like Michael. I've met him a few years ago. He's a great performer too, shame he doesn't sing live more often.

ShadowMaster u have been at his show in Pitesti.? I want more videos from there, if u have? thx

Back