Dr Murray returning to work: Complaint Hotline 1-800-201-9353 for Texas residents

Memefan

Proud Member
Attorney: Jackson's doctor returning to work
By KEN RITTER (AP) – 17 minutes ago
LAS VEGAS — A lawyer for Michael Jackson's former personal physician says the doctor is returning to work at his Houston clinic.
Attorney Edward Chernoff told The Associated Press on Sunday that Dr. Conrad Murray will be at work Monday at his Armstrong Medical Clinic.
The 56-year-old Murray was at Jackson's bedside when the pop singer died June 25.
Since then, Murray has been the focus of a Los Angeles police homicide investigation. He hasn't been charged with a crime.
Chernoff says Murray has faced threats and hasn't been able to work since before police searched his Houston clinic July 22. Authorities also served warrants at Murray's home and office in Las Vegas, and properties in California.
Murray is a cardiologist licensed in Nevada, California and Texas.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gvcLH28ub3AyGjplQ256FNiOT6CQD9C4R08O0

If you want to complain to the Texas Medical Board:

Customer Service Phone: (512) 305-7030 (Outside Texas)
Customer Service Phone: (800) 248-4062 (Texas only)

How To Place a Complaint Against a Licensee

Go here for more info:

http://www.tmb.state.tx.us/consumers/complain/placecomp.php

Last edited:
Re: Jackson's doctor returning to work (This is unacceptable)

Lol, does it matter? No one would be dumb enough to go to a doctor that killed someone, especially Michael Jackson.

No way....

Who on earth is going to want to be treated by this guy now? This is craziness. No way should Murray be allowed anywhere near patients. I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who is currently under investigation for manslaughter charges for a patient who died under his care.

he needs money to pay for the strippers . you gotta show some understandings guys , the man has needs after all .

Who on earth is going to want to be treated by this guy now? This is craziness. No way should Murray be allowed anywhere near patients. I certainly wouldn't want to be treated by a doctor who is currently under investigation for manslaughter charges for a patient who died under his care.

He might not get NEW patients, but his old ones will keep going to see him.

A few months ago, a couple of his patients sent letters to the media defending Murray and blaming MJ for what happened.

Is there a lot of fans from Texas here? They should protest in front of his office tomorrow.

He might not get NEW patients, but his old ones will keep going to see him.

A few months ago, a couple of his patients sent letters to the media defending Murray and blaming MJ for what happened.

Is there a lot of fans from Texas here? They should protest in front of his office tomorrow.

Great idea!

he has his long time patients who want him back and the man needs money to support his children, i see no problem in this .

besides that maybe Janet would like to support him financially as she supported him emotionally.Just a thought !

I can't believe it! The world is upside down!
The sooner this man gets arrested/charged the better!

I can't believe it! The world is upside down!

seriously this feels like the Twilight Zone...everything is so wrong everything

fans will end up kill him if he goes to work ....

Wow... I don't know what to say. I wonder why there have been no investigation into his practices/conduct by the medical boards of California, Nevada & Houston?

this is so unbelievable...why's he still out there, there is no justice in the world left.

Well, he isn't going to murder his other patients, and if people don't think he is an incompetent quack, that only does leave murder as an explanation for what he did.

he has his long time patients who want him back and the man needs money to support his children, i see no problem in this .

besides that maybe Janet would like to support him financially as she supported him emotionally.Just a thought !

I am all for sarcasm, but may I remind you that a man died. Three kids lost their father, there only parent.

DR. Murray, regardless whether or not MJ begged him for propofol, took an oath. And he failed miserably.

Why should he have the right to return to his life, when someone else's was taken away?

So spare me your sarcasm.

I seriously can't believe this. Lost for words.

wtf? :mello: someone still would like to have this incompetent idiot as their doctor after all what happened? but if those people his supporters - they deserve such a doctor...

Im at loss for words... :cry: Why do they let him? Where is the law when you need it the most?

:no:......

What surprises me is that it has been 'announced' by anyone.

I can understand going to his office to straighten out his business and things like that. Up to now they have not revoked his license to practice medicine. Until that happens, he technically is allowed to continue to work until his arrest.

This man has shown absolutely no signs of remorse or sorrow for what he did, for who the world lost because of him. Murray has always made it about protecting his own ass; it has always been about him not Michael. Had he acted appropriately after discovering Michael unconscious by immediately calling 911 and taking proper medical action, rather than trying to hide his trail and scamper around for nearly two hours before doing anything, we would very likely still have Michael with us today. Of course, had he acted like the certified medical doctor he claims to be, he would never have given Michael such a dangerous substance to begin with and certainly wouldn't have left him unattended as he did. But, again, it was all about money for himself, and he had no problems doing whatever he could to get it.

No words.

doesnt he fear for himself??? People can track him down easily

:brow:

What?

Back