Latoya selling out MJ's kids...again?

Memefan

Proud Member
I just saw the preview of Access Hollywood's tomorrow show. Yet again, Latoya will be selling out Michael's children personal information for money.

In the preview she insinuated that Prince is not handling his father's death very well.

I wish she would STFU and let the kids grieve in private. Just because she is not grieving doesn't mean those kids who loved their dad very much shouldn't.

Latoya and Joe Jackson are despicable human beings.

Last edited:
I agree...what the hell does she expect anyway..of course he is not handling it well...he is 12 years old and his dad died....those children were Michael's world and he was theirs....I think Latoya needs to hush up now...they need to be left alone.

That really pissed me and my sister off like come on latoya that’s not the public business I really wish their mother Pops on latoya but sadly she has no say so as for Mrs. Jackson get that belt and whip her ass for us please damn. I just saw latoya on Access Hollywood talking bout she not going to see this is it because she feels Michael wouldn't rehearsal that way he would gave his all some bull like please he did give his all he looks fine to me even thro he was thin they showed him teaching his young dancers how to move his music they was on point and everything it made me change my mind i'm will go see it now. I love u MJ but ya sis is loco. I breathe for a Janet one on one sit down she is the realest the rest are failing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:
That really pissed me and my sister off like come on latoya that’s not the public business I really wish their mother Pops on latoya but sadly she has no say so as for Mrs. Jackson get that belt and whip her ass for us please damn. I just saw latoya on Access Hollywood talking bout she not going to see this is it because she feels Michael wouldn't rehearsal that way he would gave his all some bull likeplease he did give his all he looks fine to me even thro he was thin they showed him teaching his young dancers how to move his music they was on point and everything it made me change my mind i'm will go see it now. I love u MJ but ya sis is loco. I breathe for a Janet one on one sit down she is the realest the rest are failing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I liked Katherine`s answer very much.

Latoya & Joe don`t want to support the movie because they won`t profit from it.

MJ looked superb. I am so happy to see him dancing...he was on top of his game.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mouth flew open when I heard LaToya say that about the movie TII
and MJ's rehearsals. Something about MJ always give his ALL and that
she didnt see it here. (meaning the film).

Of course MJ wouldnt want the movie released like
that IF he were still here. IF he were still here, then it wouldnt have to be.
But she didnt leave well enough alone....talking about Prince.

I liked Katherine`s answer very much.

Latoya & Joe don`t want to support the movie because they won`t profit from it.

MJ looked superb. I am so happy to see him dancing...he was on top of his game.

Yes i'm happy to see him dancing Latoya is so damn corny some times

My mouth flew open when I heard LaToya say that about the movie TII
and MJ's rehearsals. Something about MJ always give his ALL and that
she didnt see it here. (meaning the film).

Of course MJ wouldnt want the movie released like
that IF he were still here. IF he were still here, then it wouldnt have to be.
But she didnt leave well enough alone....talking about Prince.

yes she needs to leave her nephews and nieces alone let them morn their daddy

Toya, you are pissing me off girl!

Are you that hungry for fame? Lay low for a while so we know that you are really mourning your brother's death. I know you love him but it's time to show it now.

I swear I'm not joking if I ever saw LaToya on the street I'd tell her my own thoughts and not in a very nice way! I can't STAND that evil b*tch!

uh she's right. mj's a perfectionist and this was rehearsals...he wouldn't want it to come out unless it was like 'the making of' like they did w/ thriller

uh she's right. mj's a perfectionist and this was rehearsals...he wouldn't want it to come out unless it was like 'the making of' like they did w/ thriller

exactly, if michael was alive we'd mostly likely never see this stuff. but since he's not here and this is the last footage of him being creative or doing anything i think it's ok to release it. michael at less that 100% is still better than most performers.

What has your posts got to do with this thread? lol

Its about LaToya selling out the children and not about her TII comment.

He's a 12 year old boy who has just lost his dad, of course he's not going to handling it well. I dont want to say anything bad about the Jackson's but I wish she would stop talking about the kids. Why did she need to tell the whole world that Prince had vitiligo for one thing or that Paris goes to bed wearing one of her dad's shirts or that Blanket cries himself to sleep every night?

He's a 12 year old boy who has just lost his dad, of course he's not going to handling it well. I dont want to say anything bad about the Jackson's but I wish she would stop talking about the kids. Why did she need to tell the whole world that Prince had vitiligo for one thing or that Paris goes to bed wearing one of her dad's shirts or that Blanket cries himself to sleep every night?

Oh man, I didn't know about those last two. :(

I'm not even surprised any more. As soon as she was willing to tell about Paris' last moments with her Daddy Mike (what she said to him & giving him half of a bracelet), I knew it would be a free for all. LaToya seems to be very chatty.

What has your posts got to do with this thread? lol

Its about LaToya selling out the children and not about her TII comment.

Multiple posters have mentioned it, that's why.

i notice that most Jackson family members are very chatty.

I agree with you, and thanks to the death of their brother Michael, all of them have a new chance at being a star again and they are taking advantage of it big time. I am sick of Latoya and Jermaine. They are freaking everywhere. It 's like my God if it wasn't for the fact that your brother died, where in the Phuck would you be?:ermm:

There was a part about Michael and her, they showed some photos of them from the '90s. They talked about those photos & about Todd Gray's book, "Michael Jackson - Before He Was King".

But, since we're talking about the kids, she said:

"I think Paris is handling it very, very well. Prince is not handling it as well, he's very quiet with it, but that's where he stands right now. And Blanket as well."

And she told the story about Paris putting the half-heart necklace around Michael's wrist. AGAIN!

they have already started following his kids now. La Toya contributes to it
they'll keep selling Michael's name and afterwards - his kids privacy
as if we dont feel how they might feel. her talk wouldnt damage them if paparazzi didnt exist.kids are just becoming their new target and with her help

when did Latoya said it? i never heard.

None of Michael's children will ever get over his death. There life has changed forever, and in my opinion not for the better, because I'm sure Michael had so many amazing things planned for their upbringing that no one in his family could even think of.

I'm also saddend that LaToya continues to speak about Michael's 3 children, she should know how protective Michael was of them and how he didn't want them in the media. She is almost as bad as Mark Lester in the information she's giving about Michael's children and how Prince is coping. Stars like John Lennon and Madonna had mother's who died when they were very young, and Michael's ex wife Lisa Marie Presley was only 9yrs old when Elvis died, and none of them have ever fully got over their parents deaths. So why wouldn't Prince be sad, when Michael's sad and unessersary passing is still just a few months ago.

Hey members, The Legacy Project group will be starting a campaign on giving. Find a charity in your area that Michael Jackson supported or you would like to support. We would like the Name of the group or charity and all of their pertinent information. Share your experience with us. Post your pics so we can see and share your good deeds. Let's make Michael Jackson proud. We will have a link for you in the coming days or week.

Randy, Latoya, Joe and Jermaine make me sick!!! All of them!!!!!!!!!

FS

Latoya said Prince is not handling his father's death very well...he is quiet.

Of course he is, he is a very smart kid. He knows whatever he tells her will end up on TV or in the tabloids, so of course he is keeping things to himself.

MJ's kids are very smart.

Of course he is, he is a very smart kid. He knows whatever he tells her will end up on TV or in the tabloids, so of course he is keeping things to himself.

MJ's kids are very smart.
yeah, i think Prince knows something outside. he is not a child any more.

I just saw the preview of Access Hollywood's tomorrow show. Yet again, Latoya will be selling out Michael's children personal information for money.

In the preview she insinuated that Prince is not handling his father's death very well.

I wish she would STFU and let the kids grieve in private. Just because she is not grieving doesn't mean those kids who loved their dad very much shouldn't.

Latoya and Joe Jackson are despicable human beings.

Actually I have seen LaToya on AH & elsewhere discuss the kids & will disagree respectfully - I think LT comes across sweet, the details she gives about the kids humanizes Michael as a loving father, not what has been portrayed about MJ in the media. This will be so important that the jury sees MJ as human and that they care & can feel this loss, especially by the kids. When Katherine was interviewed by her daughter you can feel her grief across the TV screen.

One has to realize that the majority of the viewers are not going to delve into details like we are doing on the board. There will be a trial for Murray unless he is allowed to plea to a lesser charge. I hope not. I have enjoyed LaToya's interviews.

Back