Proud Member
(May vary by country)

Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set Version 2

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2256888&postcount=31

1. Magnet/Cover
2. Pre-Sale Ticket
3. CD-R Michael Jackson This is it

mj.jpg

http://www.sfcinemacity.co.th/index.php/th/promotion-detail/Pre-Sale-Michael-Jackson

Translation:

Available from Sunday 27 September onwards the SF branch in Bangkok and Central.
Pattaya Beach in the price of 300 baht Quick! Is limited.

Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set contains.
1. 1. CD-R Michael Jackson This is it CD-R Michael Jackson This is it.
2. Magnet / Cover Michael Jackson album that was out a total 8.
3. Pre-Sale hard Card card like the concert list here. The only one!

http://translate.google.com/transla...+it%22+ticket+CD-r&hl=en&lr=&num=50&tbs=qdr:d

Last edited:
Re: Cinema Promotions: TII Magnet, Presale Ticket & Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set

Wow, cool! Am very curious as to what is on that CD-R... OST? Videos? Best of? Photos from TII?

Re: Cinema Promotions: TII Magnet, Presale Ticket & Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set

hmmmmmmmmm this is very interesting hope they make it available for the UK :)

hmmmmmmmmm this is very interesting hope they make it available for the UK :)

Yea same here. It's looks wow!!!

I don't think we'll see this in the UK.
If we did see something similar it could be a professionally pressed audio CD. I don't see what they would put on it though.

CD-R looks awesome

...I'm going bankrupt :( lol

Does anyone know of any other promotions for TII planned with the ticket sales?
They can't just be producing something like this in one location?

Michael-Jackson-This-is-it-01.jpg

Michael-Jackson-This-is-it-02.jpg

Michael-Jackson-This-is-it-03.jpg

Michael-Jackson-This-is-it-04.jpg

Michael-Jackson-This-is-it-05.jpg

Man i want one too!!

MsMo, thanks for the pics, it looks nice, but what exactly is on the CD-R? And is the booklet simply an overlarge holder for it, with only the album covers and release years? Is there anything printed on the back page?

MsMo, thanks for the pics, it looks nice, but what exactly is on the CD-R? And is the booklet simply an overlarge holder for it, with only the album covers and release years? Is there anything printed on the back page?

U R welcome.
I dunno :( All I know is what's on the Thai web pages:

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=en&js=y&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sfcinemacity.co.th%2Findex.php%2Fth%2Fmovie-detail%2FMichael-Jacksons-This-Is-It&sl=th&tl=en&history_state0=

http://translate.google.com/transla...cksons-This-Is-It&sl=th&tl=en&history_state0=

in the uk is there any info if we can buy posters etc at the cinemas

aahh i want it. i wonder if theyll have it here too

I want one. It is so nice...

Sorry MsMo, from the look of the photos I assumed you'd taken them yourself.

Sorry MsMo, from the look of the photos I assumed you'd taken them yourself.

Oh, okay, no problem :cheeky: Nah, if I had, I woulda told y'all where to get 'em.

Bad Translation:
Only 750 Available Print @ home
Pre-sale hard card Hybrid Ticket
Price 300 Baht

This sounds like something new that maybe is not available in other countries...yet.

where can we get these will they do this in our uk cinema

ya true tight gets whats the best thing to go down the cinema tonight or order online

ya true tight gets whats the best thing to go down the cinema tonight or order online

I'm going in person, i don't think there will be a big rush online until tomorrow morning. I can't see loads of people buying tickets at just gone midnight the early hours of Sunday morning somehow.

I'm going in person, i don't think there will be a big rush online until tomorrow morning. I can't see loads of people buying tickets at just gone midnight the early hours of Sunday morning somehow.
my cinema shuts 12pm so gonna order online i asked them do ya get anything with the ticks they said no so we cant even buy a poster

It looks really nice, but I'm still none-the-wiser as to what is on the CD-R!! lol.

Sorry guys, I thought for sure that some Thailand / Bangkok fan would be here to fill us in on the details about this promo package :( I'm just posting whatever pics / details I can find...

pic_01.jpg

pack.jpg

The Sony Pictures Digital Inc. has sold cards prepared in advance by film made of a special souvenir for fans of pure Michael Jackson has to choose 2 is a Michael Jackson Lenticular Card 3D video card size. Cover and CD set Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set This magnet set includes 10 CD Cover Album + Concert + card cards hard as a souvenir CD with the 2 was conducted in a limited number of free movie ticket in advance for reservation. only.

Michael Jackson, This is It Movie ticket in advance Michael Jackson, This is It will start from the book.Michael Jackson Lenticular Card www.thisisit-thailand.com

Sunday, 27 September onwards by Michael Jackson Lenticular Card will be dealt with prior reservation card affiliate Major Max C. Neil Perry flags / E GV / Paragon / S on the set of physical Nha Michael Mania Collector's Edition Set will. dealt with the network card movies S F / S F-X / S. F.

World track details page at participating theaters or www.thisisit-thailand.com.

http://translate.google.co.th/trans...ollection+set+%22+%22this+is+it%22+CD-R&hl=en

The more I read between the lines of the (bad) translations, this seems to be just a case for all of Michael's albums and a BLANK CD-R to perhaps burn a download of the "This Is It" Single onto. The card is probably just a ticket in an electronic souvenier/ keepsake /gift form.

So far Thialand/Bangkok is the only place that I've found any info at all about it. :( I hope that we'll all get the option to get something similar to this when we arrive to see the film...but that's just wishful thinking.

Today, happy birthday itself.
This Is It​
Card concert film of Michael Jackson This Is It the open book on this card is just the first day. This Is It This concert film will be screened in cinemas on October 27, 2009 just 14 days only, no running away from the store open 10 pm to 5 minutes, then 13 tickets sold out the first shift leaves a little bit. Not be bathing no longer

Major Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set Magnet

The book card page cinemas leading a Major SF card or two seats at 300 baht, with only Michael Jackson Mania Collection Set with by the SF will be installed Fridge Magnet is a cover album different.

Michael Jackson 8 with a CD (CD-free thought.) This Is It Try not to open all) Widescreen This Is It words with the case file or as seen.

Cover approximately the size of premium coated paper, the A3 well. With a spot UV match the characters Michael and Danu be made more nourishing.

This is enough to open the inside. Left will be the signature of Michael Jackson with a blank CD (or empty) Magnet with Michael Jackson cover album that was out a total 8.
this-is-it-card-02-400x266.jpg

Pre-Sale card as a hard card in front of the concert list. What great store.
this-is-it-card-400x266.jpg

Pre-Sale card as a hard card back concert list is very nice not lose the front.​

And October 27 will be running leap to see the tab at all really.
This Is It

Happy birthday card itself This Is It The dramatic end with a quiet birthday celebration with relatives other side R.p. Nonthavej other treasured Eastern Mall.The atmosphere of the work day go a bit strange that this year, but having a good year, like every other other other other other.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=th&u=http://www.kengzz.com/this-is-it/&ei=vZW_SrfkJ8ef8Aapi8WhAQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=9&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Michael%2BJackson%2BMania%2BCollection%2BSet%2B%2522%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

wish we got cool stuff like this in Canada. but we never get cool MJ stuff up here.

Back