Has anyone seen this movie

drea97

Proud Member
Man In The Mirror Michael Jackson story. I find Flex Alexandra suck as actor.

I seen it when it first came on tv, the most horrible movie ever, I remeber MJ not liking it.

Man that movie was just bad. It was like a bad impersonator starring in that movie. Hot mess on screen. I thought it made Michael seem like an overgrown brat. It wasn't a very flattering portrayal.

I'm reeeeally hesitant to watch it. Don't think I ever will.

all i know is whrn i saw the actor dressed as MJ he looked nothing like him, and never got the chance to look at it either, but foor what i saw it was not a quality movie, not Michael Jackson quality

OMG...YES i've seen it soo manytimes since it came out. LOL@ Flex Alexander...nice try but He's NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING LIKE Mike. My mom thinks that was how Michael really acted...lolz:D...I'm like, "MOM, Snap out of it, this is not the real Mike" but its interesting to watch. i didnt like most parts...

Whomever did "Man In The Mirror" movie they did a horrible job. They had the wrong casts plays Michael, Katherine and Joe. I wonder did Michael ever watch the movie.

terrible movie, the acting is awful and the actor who plays michael is SO annoying, people should only watch this movie if they wanna have a good laugh at how bad actors can be.

Im so glad you made this thread so I can agree with y'all. Haha - I especially disliked the part where its suppopsed to be Jordan's room, and all the MJ pix are superimposed with Flex's face. Was all like - OH HAIL NAH!!!

Saw about 2 seconds of it and changed the channel. It made michael look like a gay idiot. (sorry if i offend)

If they wanted to do a movie on Michael they should have atleast got someone who LOOKED like Michael... E-CAS would have been better at it then this messed up excuse for an actor.

What got me upset, not only did they cast someone who didn't even look like MJ but they cast someone that looked like that **** Bashir. Some of the scenes they did were completely false I mean MJ didn't just up and say " Call Bashir I'm making a documentary." One of the most awkward moments in the movie I have to say is the scene where he's practicing in front of a mirror with some lady and when he grabs his crotch, I got sick to my stomach it just so...not like Mike, it was just awkward to watch.

This movie is a complete and utter mess. From the make-up to the actor
And TV guide has been wearing it out non-stop

I watched some of it on youtube and from the get go I was turned off but I tried to keep watching it until I just couldn't anymore. You can tell this movie was made after the Bashir interview because it made MJ looked like a creepy pushover, and everyone walked over him and treated him like a child. I was so mad at Flex for doing that movie. It was like watching The Shining(with Jack Nicholson) but without all the killings in it; it was creepy and weird. I laughed at the person they got to play Elizabeth Taylor(I had to listen to the dialog to realize who it was). The actors looked nothing like the people they were portraying.

I hate the movie so much, I just think they did a half a** job on it, especially the makeup job on the later part of the movie. They made Michael really Grey on there and just made him look childish and dumb. And I know the real Michael was a pretty intelligent man.

i saw that movie too it was bad no one even looked like the real chacters especially elizabeth taylor and katherine

i saw that movie too it was bad no one even looked like the real chacters especially elizabeth taylor and katherine

I agree, especially with Katherine, and also Janet too. Janet didn't even look like the real Janet around that time and don't get me started on the lady playing Diana Ross. The casting really sucked on that movie too.

The casting director should have hire two actors plays Michael Jackson 'African American" and "Biracial American" . I was laughing out so loud what kind of make up they put on Flex he looks a dead ghost.

I was curious and bought it off eBay earlier this year. I posted a thread on it a while back and FUCK it was AWFUL! I laughed almost the entire way though, it was truly one of the worst movies i've ever seen in my life. Not just because they did sucha bad job with MJ but the movie itself was just a cheap mess! Alot of people say it continue's on from the American Dream film but I disagree with that :lol:

Hated it! I've never watched it all the way through tho. Sometimes I'll flip the channels when nothing is on, so I'd stop on it and would say, "Eh, it's Michael, I've never seen all of it anyway, let's just see what it's saying anyway," but every time it's so lousy that I change the channel and remember why I never watched it in its entirety. . . . And I've never even seen scenes that depict Michael as "evil'' or anything; it's just the horrific acting, the forced script, the rushed "let's cram as many events in as possible" tone, the terrible copy-cat MJ music since they couldn't get the original songs -- YUCK! It's just a whole hot mess that I prefer to avoid.

I just got done watching it for the first time and man it was horrible! I couldn't even stand to watch the guy playing Michael he was just too creepy and didn't do Michael justice at all.

terrible movie that i wont allow into my house!
Oh MY GOODNESS!!!
I had never seen it before b/c ppl told me it suced. But now I'm in my dorm room and the only way I can see what's coming on tv (with basic cable) is to use the TV guide channel, and I swear, everytime I turn to that channel, that movie is on!!!!

It makes me cringe!!!! That is the most HORRIBLE portrayal of Michael!
I haven't even watched more than 5 minutes-total, and I hate it so badly.

I just hate that some people probably think Michael was like that because of that HIDEOUS movie!!!

*angry face*

Well if i had to describe what i felt about this movie, i'd say...it SUCKED!! lol I remember watching it when it first debuted on VH1 back in '04 and man was i let down. I remember hearing that it was gonna be like a continuation of "An American Dream" so i thought 'ok cool, it should be pretty accurate then'...but nope. The acting, the actors, the portrayals...Flex's make up, everything was horrible. I only watched it that one time when it debuted but the other day i saw that the TV Guide channel was playing it. So i thought to myself, "hmm, i wonder if its as bad as i remember..." *after watching about 30 secs of it* "Yep, it still sucks" lol

:hysterical: OMG THAT WAS THE most CRAP thing EVAR! and all I watched was 5 mins of it.........

I mean............REALLY?? FOR REAL?? That is the most awful portrayal of michael I have ever seen!

Tell me people didn't PAY to see that? oh my goodness I am just laughing so much at the terrible terrible acting.........it's so false :dropdead: I never saw it til now

I needed a laugh :lol:

Back