Bollywood's Tribute to The King

Aww, that was nice. Thanks for posting this.

AAAAaaaawwww... I'm so glad SRK produced this. So, so sweet of him. :wub: I am a HUGE Bollywood fan, and I am so thankful that I still have BW in my life. I hope all of my fave BW stars will live for a very, very long time so they can continue to make magic. :clap:

it was okay. actually, I was hoping for a bit more razzle-dazzle, seeing that this is Bollywood and it's a MJ tribute!! :D

after all, come on, Michael loved Bollywood *for* it's razzle-dazzle! I've a feeling that they were trying to keep it somber. but Bollywood and somber don't mix! I thought it'd be more of a celebration of the Lord of the Dance.... after all, MJ was one of the core influences on post-seventies Bollywood choreography.

still, nicely done and it makes me proud... thank you Anuraag. did you put it up on the tribute page yet? I can't find that link anymore. if you find it, can you pls give us the link so we can watch all the different tributes from all the different countries?

thanks,
indrani.

it was okay. actually, I was hoping for a bit more razzle-dazzle, seeing that this is Bollywood and it's a MJ tribute!! :D

after all, come on, Michael loved Bollywood *for* it's razzle-dazzle! I've a feeling that they were trying to keep it somber. but Bollywood and somber don't mix! I thought it'd be more of a celebration of the Lord of the Dance.... after all, MJ was one of the core influences on post-seventies Bollywood choreography.

still, nicely done and it makes me proud... thank you Anuraag. did you put it up on the tribute page yet? I can't find that link anymore. if you find it, can you pls give us the link so we can watch all the different tributes from all the different countries?

thanks,
indrani.
Thanks Indrani, I m not on facebook, so can you plz put it up on tribute page for all the other fans. I'll post the collection of tributes from around the world.

I think it was beautiful too, I was blown away by it, and then of course the tears started flowing. How can one man move people so much? Either they really love him or have really strong opinions about him, but regardless, he is felt everywhere.

But I still remember that king of bollywood SK khan make joke about Michael , some thing like he was a balck child and he become like white woman .now its better he likes the Michael, its for his own best.

Great tribute. I will never stop being blown away by the amounts of people Michael moved all over the world. There will never be anyone like that again. How can one man touch so many? In a way, I do believe he was a miracle. And yet so human.

But I still remember that king of bollywood SK khan make joke about Michael , some thing like he was a balck child and he become like white woman .now its better he likes the Michael, its for his own best.

lol..king of bollywood anyway tht might be public opinion..Tributes for Mike are always good but I just want to ask one question to all these ppl doin tributes,where were they on 18th Nov 2003????I guess shining their own asses..or am i wrong??
Madonna cant stop crying over this sad news but she didnt have time when Mike needed support on that hardest time of his life,Lisa Marie Presley is confused with every emotion but she always made fun of him indirect or direct ways and I can go on and on about this.Im always glad to see tributes by fans who stood by him throughout both in his good times and bad times.These kind of tributes are just for attention so that MJ fans will know who these ppl are cuz as far as I can remember most of the Indian celebrities are popular overseas but only within Indians.
If these people would have made tributes to him when he was still alive then ofcourse they would deserve some respect but these people are damn late to do that.
:doh:Well soon fans will see world movin on and these so called superstars again shining their asses and if they get anymore chances of attention then they will do anything that they could.

lol..king of bollywood anyway tht might be public opinion..Tributes for Mike are always good but I just want to ask one question to all these ppl doin tributes,where were they on 18th Nov 2003????I guess shining their own asses..or am i wrong??
Madonna cant stop crying over this sad news but she didnt have time when Mike needed support on that hardest time of his life,Lisa Marie Presley is confused with every emotion but she always made fun of him indirect or direct ways and I can go on and on about this.Im always glad to see tributes by fans who stood by him throughout both in his good times and bad times.These kind of tributes are just for attention so that MJ fans will know who these ppl are cuz as far as I can remember most of the Indian celebrities are popular overseas but only within Indians.
If these people would have made tributes to him when he was still alive then ofcourse they would deserve some respect but these people are damn late to do that.

:doh:Well soon fans will see world movin on and these so called superstars again shining their asses and if they get anymore chances of attention then they will do anything that they could.

They were no where at that time, non of them supported him because they thought it may damage their reputation , at that time the hollywood starts to make joke of him and bollywood did the same as I remember Sk cracked ajoke about him in one of the fim fares, now that hollywood honurs him bollywood doesnt want to left behind and they made the tribute and by whome? Shahrokh khan

They were no where at that time, non of them supported him because they thought it may damage their reputation , at that time the hollywood starts to make joke of him and bollywood did the same as I remember Sk cracked ajoke about him in one of the fim fares, now that hollywood honurs him bollywood doesnt want to left behind and they made the tribute and by whome? Shahrokh khan

while i would agree that ..... 97% of the celebs today honoring MJ didn't do **it in '03.. it would be unfair to have a higher expectation from Bollywood than our Hollywood or the entertainment industry for that matter.

if i remember correctly... if we were to look at MJ's supporters... that unequivocally supported MJ in '03... aside from the fam.... you can count on two fingers.... MAC and LIZ.

no diddy. no usher. no spielberg, no brooke.no jt. no nobody from hollywood so to expect someone from bollywood to be loud and proud supporter of Mj then would be pretty unrealistic.

with that said.... every m************ should have supported MJ back then. BET shoulda done a tribute and declaration of support then..... we can go on and on.

thank god mj had his fans.... who stuck by him through thick and thin... cause he sure ain't had friends in hollywood.

SK- can go to hell... not sure about what you are referring to but.... if he said it.....

one more idiot on my sh** list.

while i would agree that ..... 97% of the celebs today honoring MJ didn't do **it in '03.. it would be unfair to have a higher expectation from Bollywood than our Hollywood or the entertainment industry for that matter.

if i remember correctly... if we were to look at MJ's supporters... that unequivocally supported MJ in '03... aside from the fam.... you can count on two fingers.... MAC and LIZ.

no diddy. no usher. no spielberg, no brooke.no jt. no nobody from hollywood so to expect someone from bollywood to be loud and proud supporter of Mj then would be pretty unrealistic.

with that said.... every m************ should have supported MJ back then. BET shoulda done a tribute and declaration of support then..... we can go on and on.

thank god mj had his fans.... who stuck by him through thick and thin... cause he sure ain't had friends in hollywood.

SK- can go to hell... not sure about what you are referring to but.... if he said it.....

one more idiot on my sh** list.

There is nothing unfair in it,these ppl never really cared for Mike who has inspired them all who has been much above than these so called superstars.When MJ died one of the reporters even dared to say that whole Bollywood owe big time to Michael Jackson and its pretty much true cuz they have been copyin Michael Jackson for yrs.Mike's music,his dance moves,his fashion everythin has been copied here and most interesting thing is many ppl here think how cool Bollywood celebrities are...lol but its laughable thing cuz I have seen Mike doin all that stuff in 90's and now they are doing that.

Bottomline is whole entertainment industry should have supported him that time,who knows somehow that trial would have not even taken place.But silence of these so called fans(these celebrities) gave his critics much more room to force him into such agony.

And now these celebrities paying tributes just proves how two faced snakes they all are.:mello:

There is nothing unfair in it,these ppl never really cared for Mike who has inspired them all who has been much above than these so called superstars.When MJ died one of the reporters even dared to say that whole Bollywood owe big time to Michael Jackson and its pretty much true cuz they have been copyin Michael Jackson for yrs.Mike's music,his dance moves,his fashion everythin has been copied here and most interesting thing is many ppl here think how cool Bollywood celebrities are...lol but its laughable thing cuz I have seen Mike doin all that stuff in 90's and now they are doing that.

Bottomline is whole entertainment industry should have supported him that time,who knows somehow that trial would have not even taken place.But silence of these so called fans(these celebrities) gave his critics much more room to force him into such agony.

And now these celebrities paying tributes just proves how two faced snakes they all are.:mello:

I think some country's are always a decade behind... that is funny. i really don't watch any of the bollywood peeps so ignore my ignorance. i only know of SK... b/c my sis luvs him.

You are right about the whole entertainment industry WORLDWIDE though.

I mean when mjs passing finally sunk in the following day.... and me crying hysterically.... I was in complete shock.

part of the shock was b/c he was gone... but also when i started hearing some singers, rappers, actors/ and pretenders come out of the woodwork... i was like WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU PEOPLE IN 2003...????
but i stopped expecting "doing the right thing" from celebrities along time ago. MJ always gave... others always took. SAD really.

sometimes, jokes are just... jokes. I'd let it go. SRK doesn't have a truly malicious bone in his sexeh bodeh! ;)

ya know I'm proud of India and her accomplishments but there's a reason for that joke about copyright meaning "right to copy" over there :p

but you can't just blame the post-90-ers. Bollywood has long copied trends. people like Hemantkumar, Raj Kapoor, R.D. all copied stuff like Balkan folk tunes, old B movies. that trend is now a style. remember Aamir Khan's interview re Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin? he said it was a frame by frame copy of It Happened One Night. it's true, too. but... but... DHKMN was a fantastic movie IMO.

the world's becoming flatter/smaller by the day. sometimes, the give and take isn't that bad a thing. we can all grow through it.

Back