Facebook friends?

I tried to add you but the link you posted didn't work. I would love to hook up with more like minded people on Facebook too.

I don't know how to link my facebook but if you just type in 'Kitty Farnsworth' I'll come up & you'll know it's me because my dp is of Michael :)
xx

nearly all my friends on fb are michael jackson fans now cuz my friends at school were really really REALLY disgustingly mean to me..calling me names and said i was sad and pathetic about michael... so i went from 300 friends to 127 on there!

x

nearly all my friends on fb are michael jackson fans now cuz my friends at school were really really REALLY disgustingly mean to me..calling me names and said i was sad and pathetic about michael... so i went from 300 friends to 127 on there!

x

:clapping:

i did the same, not that many of course.

x

I actually deleted a lot of people too, but they were not really my friends anyway.. I started over and it feels great. The delete button worked wonders!! :cheeky:

Aww this is awesome. New mj fans on facebook that actually understand my status updates with mj quoted and pictures !

I am making a big gallery for Michael.. I have thousands of pictures saved over the years and I will just keep adding more and more!

I got an email that a Margaret from MJJC tried to add me as a Facebook friend but when I followed the link to Facebook there was no friend request from you ... so if you're reading this could you try again, or send me the link to your profile? Thanks!

x

same happened to me...most friends who were non-MJ fans have vanished
sorry I don't have facebook I just wanted to say that
icon11.gif

erm ok I have one too, I never used it but now I figured I could keep in contact with fellow MJ fans so why not use it
www.facebook.com/snowhite1983
please have mercy on me I'm still learning how to work with this

Last edited:
Back