Overall JAM PERFORMANCE

lmojackson

Proud Member
what is your fav JAM PERFORMANCE
I LOVE THE 2ND LEG MEXICO PERFORMANCE and the 1ST leg london............

what is yall imma post a few vids
ENJOY

TOKYO 92

MEXICO 93

Bucharest

Argentina

(Live In Brazil 1993)

Live Royal Brunei Concert '96)

Jam live in Thailand'93

Jam Live In Wembley 1992

Jam Live in Istanbul '93

Jam live in Moscow

Jam live in Tenerife Dangerous Tour

Superbowl

That black Jam outfit is one of the most elegant things I've seen in my life.
I really live the first leg outfit also, but there something so amazing and breathtaking with the black one.

I'm not sure I've watched all these but the "Bucharest" one is special to me, because I remember as a kid waiting in front on the TV to see it live.
I remember it like it was yesterday, I nagged on my parents for weeks to get me a VCR to record the show and the same day as the concert my father and I went and bought the VCR - I got it to work juuust before the concert with the Carmina Burana intro started :D
I still have that VHS tape :D

I really live the first leg outfit also, but there something so amazing and breathtaking with the black one.

I'm not sure I've watched all these but the "Bucharest" one is special to me, because I remember as a kid waiting in front on the TV to see it live.
I remember it like it was yesterday, I nagged on my parents for weeks to get me a VCR to record the show and the same day as the concert my father and I went and bought the VCR - I got it to work juuust before the concert with the Carmina Burana intro started :D

omg! i still have my, vhs 2 bucharest is just so special 2me 2,i stilll get the same feeling i got when i was to b4 it stars lol.!!

i enjoyed the superbowl..really short performance, but i liked the ''why you wanna trip on me '' start to it and his spin..it felt like a really powerful beginning. plus i taped it myself as a kid so it had sentimental value.
and bucharest is really the only one i have seen a million times so its safe to say i still like it. although my old tape version that someone else taped for me did a lousy job and it was fuzzy and messed up. i was so disappointed.

thanks for sharing that story
and yessssssss i love that black miltary jam jacket
its something about that damn jacket
wowo

and how old were you in 92?

i remember watching it in 94 i was 3 years old
and i rememeber just standing in front of the t.v and was shock that somebody had that much energy ya know.

i hope he bring the toater back and that black military jacket back

forgetting the memories... watching them, I'd say BRUnei has the best moves and argentina second. as far as energy goes I'd say bucharest wembley and tokyo.

omg! i still have my, vhs 2 bucharest is just so special 2me 2,i stilll get the same feeling i got when i was to b4 it stars lol.!!

Yeah I would lose my mind if someone would've taped it over... The first thing I did after recording it was to remove tag little "tag" on the VHS to make it protected against rerecording :D

thanks for sharing that story
and yessssssss i love that black miltary jam jacket
its something about that damn jacket
wowo

and how old were you in 92?

i remember watching it in 94 i was 3 years old
and i rememeber just standing in front of the t.v and was shock that somebody had that much energy ya know.

i hope he bring the toater back and that black military jacket back

Ah man, you must have a great memory :D In -92 I was "already" 8 years old.
But it's funny that some things that happened so long ago still can be so vivid!

Yeah that toaster was the shit back then, especially when you wasn't aware of it.
Like you sat there and was like "what's about to happened?!!", and Michael doesn't drop down from the sky, no no... he gets launched up from underneath the stage like "WTF JUST HAPPENED" :D

yeah i would lose my mind if someone would've taped it over... The first thing i did after recording it was to remove tag little "tag" on the vhs to make it protected against rerecording :d

ah man, you must have a great memory :d in -92 i was "already" 8 years old.
But it's funny that some things that happened so long ago still can be so vivid!

Yeah that toaster was the shit back then, especially when you wasn't aware of it.
Like you sat there and was like "what's about to happened?!!", and michael doesn't drop down from the sky, no no... He gets launched up from underneath the stage like "wtf just happened" :d

thanks lol
oh you were 8 how cool so you remember a lot from the bad era wow
thats cool
and yea the toaster was the shit

i pray he bring it back

Back