Official Statement from the REAL Suleman Mirza regarding Signature's involvement on the Tour

mo_rizwan

Proud Member
Dear MJ Fans, Community & Friends:

I very rarely respond to rumours, fabrications, praise and criticism regarding myself or Signature. I believe everyone has a right to their opinion and have been educated and taught to respect that, if it is constructive and useful.

I (like every other Michael Jackson fan around the world) am very excited and happy at the thought of Michael Jackson returning to the stage. We, as Michael Jackson fans, all know that this is a historical moment in Entertainment HIStory and without doubt will be the greatest show on Earth.

This is our time (one which we have waited for for over 10 years) thus a very joyful and happy occasion. Therefore, it is very disappointing that some people out there want to ruin the experience for the rest of us.

I am writing in response to this so-called announcement that Signature are supporting Michael Jackson on the 'This Is It' Tour on the MaxJax Forum:

I would just like to confirm; This is a FAKE announcement. This is not the REAL Suleman Mirza. It is appalling that people out there would mislead fellow Michael Jackson fans. And as a fan and the REAL Suleman Mirza, I would like to confirm that the statement is categorically false. I have never used forums to announce any Signature-related activity and if there was such news, it would be announced OFFICIALLY ON THE SIGNATURE WEBSITE under the news section:

In response to the hundreds of people who have asked whether or not we will support Michael Jackson on the 'This Is It' Tour, I have always said "It would be an honour, privilege childhood dream IF it came true", and also to watch this space. I am not going to confirm or deny any involvement which Signature may have on the tour, as this is not the proper way to do so, but I will state once again this imposters statement of Maximum Jackson is False.

Today's rumour on Maximum Jackson does come across believable because I was recently in the states, but IF it has got something to do with Michael Jackson, I reiterate I WOULD NEVER announce such a thing and be disrespectful to Michael Jackson & the fans by announcing it on a Public Forum. I believe the fans (of which I am one) and Michael Jackson deserve more respect. I hope this clears up any confusion and for future reference, any news will be announced on the website first and then after maybe my official MySpace, FaceBook and Twitter etc... etc... pages.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS AND TABLOIDS QUOTING ME OR SIGNATURE.

If it is on www.signatureofficial.com, then it is true. As you can see, the News section currently discusses my experience with Oprah Winfrey and Michael Jackson producer David Foster in the States...there is no mention of 'This Is It' Tour.

I love the Michael Jackson fans dearly and sincerely. You are like my Family as I am a Michael Jackson fan first, and then any sort of a Tribute Artist. If I have been successful, it is down to the support of you, the Michael Jackson fans, and the inspiration by the KING himself. It is for this reason I felt it necessary to respond to todays rumours. I promise you that if something happens for Signature regarding 'This Is It', I shall officially announce it on MJJCommunity.Com through Mo (mo_rizwan) after it has been announced on my website.

Can you please spread the word, as a lot of fans are being mislead.

I wish you all well and here's to the Summer of 2009.

God Bless
Love,

Suleman Mirza
http://www.signatureofficial.com/
http://www.youtube.com/sulemaninfo

Last edited:
Re: Official Statement from the REAL Suleman Mirza regarding Signature involvement on 'This Is It' T

BAMM!

Hopefully schools will be open tomorrow! :)

Re: Official Statement from the REAL Suleman Mirza regarding Signature involvement on 'This Is It' T

i love how MaxJax havent really said anything about this and are kinda saying now that they thought it was him. staff, stuck too far up their own arses imo.

They're so pathetic, it's unbelievable.

Could they not see that the guy registered on 28 december and made some dumb posts even before starting the thread?

I wish I showed the profile to Suleman.....he would've laughed at the post history :lol:

Taken from the Official Signature Website Blog:

http://signatureofficial.com/signature_biographies/

"Please keep posted to the NEWS section for announcements on SIGNATURE’s up and coming events and projects but you can soon expect the following:

They WILL be working with MICHAEL JACKSON the KING OF POP himself on his comeback album and tour… (details and comments to be revealed as soon as permission granted from the powers that be!)"

I'm confused..

Last edited:

^^^MJ is getting his tribute artist to work on his album and tour?
That's some pathetic idea.

Tour? Makes sense. After parties, or whatever. That works.

Album? What do they have to do with the album?

Taken from the Official Signature Website Blog:

http://signatureofficial.com/signature_biographies/

"Please keep posted to the NEWS section for announcements on SIGNATURE’s up and coming events and projects but you can soon expect the following:

They WILL be working with MICHAEL JACKSON the KING OF POP himself on his comeback album and tour… (details and comments to be revealed as soon as permission granted from the powers that be!)"

I'm confused..

:scratch: I'm just as confused as you are Legend. Maybe what they mean is that they are working with Michael Jackson on the This Is It shows but they aren't the supporting act. I dunno... :dntknw:

I think that quote is where it all started with regarding touring or not touring with Michael. So I do understand the confusion. Because this statement does suggest something.

i love how MaxJax havent really said anything about this and are kinda saying now that they thought it was him. staff, stuck too far up their own arses imo.

Wow, how nice of you.

I am staff and I believed it was him. But I dont owe anyone an apology or explanation. None of us do. We were tricked. We didnt trick anyone. Simple as that!

Who ever it was, had been posing at Suleman long before the "confirmation" thread.

Nothing to do with Max jax. Just unfortunate that he chose that forum to do the dirty work.

Thanks for the confirmation. :)

BAMM!

Haha, people in school been arguing with you about them opening for Michael?

I remember all that, I never really encountered anything nasty in school. Just frustrating things like where you would be in a big group of people and someone would say something, and I would try to argue with it but then becaused there was so many I would just get drowned out and they drifted away talking about all kinds of rumours and I couldnt even get a word in.

Still happens now in college :\ lol

Thanks for posting this statement Mo. It's really bad that somebody wrote that fake post on maxjax and were being an imposter, I hope they are ashamed of themselves (whoever that person was) and they owe Suleman a huge apology.

If Signature are involved in the tour then it will be cool to see them, I enjoyed what they did on Britain's Got Talent :).

Last edited:

I appreciate your post Gary :)

Wow, how nice of you.

I am staff and I believed it was him. But I dont owe anyone an apology or explanation. None of us do. We were tricked. We didnt trick anyone. Simple as that!

Who ever it was, had been posing at Suleman long before the "confirmation" thread.

Nothing to do with Max jax. Just unfortunate that he chose that forum to do the dirty work.

That's right, Damien. :yes:

Yes, I am one of the 6 Founders of Max Jax.

Guys

Let me say this, MJJCommunity has never and will never be used as a base to slander other fan clubs whether the case is true or false.

It is evident that the Statement on Maximum Jackson is false which you all have the right to discuss, but it will stop at attacking other fan clubs,

We have risen above the fan club rivalry for many years and will continue to do so going forward.

The above does not mean I am making a judgement on how this was handled by them nor does it say that I agree/disagree, however attacking other fan clubs will not be tolerated on this forum.

I am glad Mr Mirza, took the time out of his busy schedule to quash any rumours he can by all use our forums to do so in the future whether through a third party.

With that said its a shame there are those who go to those lengths to create bogus accounts to spread lies and rumours.

Regards

Gary M Taylor
President & Owner MJJCommunity.com
props, Gaz!

One thing I wonder is why did Suleman not post his statement on his own website?

It's logical to refute a false statement or imposter on your own official site as well. That way, Signature fans could've just gone to the site and the rumour could've been squashed much more effectively.

Well firstly, you need to take into consideration that not all 'Signature' fans are MJ fans. 'Signature' have 2 types of fans. There are those who are also fans of Michael Jackson and there's those who (believe it or not) are not fans of Michael Jackson. Some have become fans after seeing them on 'Britain's Got Talent', but there are still others who don't admire him as an artist (speaking about Michael).

When this Prank was posted on MaxJax, the only people that were fooled were Fans. Therefore, when Suleman rang me Thursday Evening with the Statement, he felt it was BEST to post this on an MJ Forum so I suggested this one (as I feel this one is the most popular....again, just my opinion).

I also did think that he would've posted the same statement on his own website, but in the end he chose not to. Right now, I think that was the right decision to make, as there was no need to inform the other group of fans on a Prank that was made to the MJ Community.

It was HIS decision (to use this medium, MJJC) and one that I respect and had to honour :)

Last edited:

^^^That's cool. Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

However, I do have another question though if you'd be so kind to reply at some stage.

When did you learn of the user 'suleman-mirza' and the statement?

It would've been appropriate for you to forewarn the Max Jax Team of the statement as well prior to posting it. We also could've taken prompt action much quicker than happened.

But I am very curious about one other thing:

Could they not see that the guy registered on 28 december and made some dumb posts even before starting the thread?

I wish I showed the profile to Suleman.....he would've laughed at the post history :lol:

I found that disrespectful, especially considering the Max Jax Team were supportive of Signature/Suleman. At one stage, I personally advised people to calm down and not to trample over Signature's dreams as myself and the Team had no reason at that point to suspect the user was an imposter. So, I guess my question is regarding your comments is "Why?" as neither myself nor the Team have had any previous issues with you as far as I know.

And your last sentence interests me as well - you have to be a member on Max Jax in order to view any member's profile. That suggests you've registered at Max Jax.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions regarding this issue.

When did you learn of the user 'suleman-mirza' and the statement?
Someone informed me on MSN and gave me their Login Details for me to check the Profile. Apologies, but not gonna mention who :)

It would've been appropriate for you to forewarn the Max Jax Team of the statement as well prior to posting it. We also could've taken prompt action much quicker than happened.
I did ask the user to warn you, but he declined....said he didn't wanna get involved. I guess he just wanted to protect himself from the fact that he shared me his log-in details.

I found that disrespectful, especially considering the Max Jax Team were supportive of Signature/Suleman.
I do Apologise, but I still stand by that opinion.

...neither myself nor the Team have had any previous issues with you as far as I know.
Again, that's as far as you know.....I'll leave it at that.

And your last sentence interests me as well - you have to be a member on Max Jax in order to view any member's profile. That suggests you've registered at Max Jax.
Think I've answered that part of the query :)

Someone informed me on MSN and gave me their Login Details for me to check the Profile. Apologies, but not gonna mention who :)

I did ask the user to warn you, but he declined....said he didn't wanna get involved. I guess he just wanted to protect himself from the fact that he shared me his log-in details.

I do Apologise, but I still stand by that opinion.

Again, that's as far as you know.....I'll leave it at that.

Think I've answered that part of the query :)

Thanks for answering my questions tonight.

I am confident that there won't be a repeat of the 'suleman-mirza' username in future.

And I do hope we can now put this unfortunate episode behind us.

We, as Michael Jackson fans, all know that this is a historical moment in Entertainment HIStory and without doubt will be the greatest show on Earth.

:clapping:

BAMM!

:lol:

LOL you made me laugh there!!

:lol:

Back