This Is It Tour Audition Tape?

andyroser

Proud Member
Just got this on twitter, supposedly amateur footage from the auditions. With Smooth Criminal, Dangerous and Why You Wanna Trip On Me (as a medley).

Source: MJJNews on Twitter

Last edited:
Re: Audition Tape?

haha! I just posted this aswell, u beat me to it! Mods please merge the thread i made or delete it :)

Ha, I was thinking someone else might post it on here!

Mods you know what to do! :D

I wanna see Dangerous performed in full :(

So we could see Why You Wanna Trip On Me at the O2? How cool would that be?

Although I don't think we would see a medley, probably full songs of Smooth Criminal and Dangerous. WYWTOM would probably be part of a medley like In the Closet was for the HIStory Tour.

Just my opinion.

I wanna see Dangerous performed in full :(

I think at the auditions they probably put them into a medley just for convenience. Would be LONG auditions to do full songs.

I'm guessing the ones that are selected go on to learn the full routines for each song.

OMG, the Why You Wanna Trip On Me choreography is HOT!!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild: I hope they will perform that at the O2!!!! :clapping: (Well, PREFERABLY Michael participating on the same choreography (read: taking shirt off) as well....AHEM!!! ;) :lol: :lol: )

I really like that guy on the right, with the kind of beige shirt and long hair!!! I hope he made it. His timing is perfect, his moves are SOOO CLEAN and I love the energy!!! He has "stage presence". The one I liked the least was the second from the right. He was a great dancer but he some how lacked energy in his moves in my opinion. And the one on the far left same thing...The second from the right was pretty great too. But the one on the far right was the best one in my opinion. :yes: It will be interesting to see all the dancers on stage and all the choreographies. Then again....I won't be able to see much from the "ceiling" at the back where I'll be sitting. So I can basically just enjoy the music at the concerts and can only imagine what the performance is like. :(

OMG, the Why You Wanna Trip On Me choreography is HOT!!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild: I hope they will perform that at the O2!!!! :clapping: (Well, PREFERABLY Michael participating on the same choreography (read: taking shirt off) as well....AHEM!!! ;) :lol: :lol: )

I really like that guy on the right, with the kind of beige shirt and long hair!!! I hope he made it. His timing is perfect, his moves are SOOO CLEAN and I love the energy!!! He has "stage presence".
Totally agree... he was awesome! And that ending.... sooooo HOT!!! :blush:

Thanks for the link!

These songs might not even be performed. Remember, these are auditions, they're meant for the dancers to show off their skills to Michael, so he can pick the best ones. I think they threw together some moves to test on them. I think the actual songs will be rehearsed once all the dancers and musicians are picked.

These songs might not even be performed. Remember, these are auditions, they're meant for the dancers to show off their skills to Michael, so he can pick the best ones. I think they threw together some moves to test on them. I think the actual songs will be rehearsed once all the dancers and musicians are picked.

Agreed.

Dancing to a medley to show off their skills etc then learn the full performances once selected!

I know. But STILL....that choreography with the "shirt strip" would be HOT!!!!! OMG!!! :stretcher Then again...would be JUST MY LUCK if the really WOULD do that choreography!!! You know, just whn I am at the VERY BACK of the arena where I can't see a thing....you have MJ taking his shirt off! That would be JUUUUUSSST MY LUCK! :glare: :lol: I'd be so pissed off I swear! :lol:

I know. But STILL....that choreography with the "shirt strip" would be HOT!!!!! OMG!!! :stretcher Then again...would be JUST MY LUCK if the really WOULD do that choreography!!! You know, just whn I am at the VERY BACK of the arena where I can't see a thing....you have MJ taking his shirt off! That would be JUUUUUSSST MY LUCK! :glare: :lol: I'd be so pissed off I swear! :lol:
Well, don't think you have to worry! I do not think MJ will take his shirt off in that manner!

Great peice of choreograpy in the Smooth Criminal breakdown, like the way it moves into the Smooth Criminal seqeunce.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting! That is sooo cool. And... that last part of the coreography was um.. nice! LOL.

WOW.. :D i hope michael will be doing that sexy move taking his shirt off :D ;) thanks for sharing!!

Last edited:

Wow that was hot! I particularly like the guy second from the left!

Well, don't think you have to worry! I do not think MJ will take his shirt off in that manner!
I agree _ MJ will not have the same shirt moves as his dancers
Becuase at the same time MJ wil Be ripping his shirt :wild: down
the center, baring his shoulders and strutting across the stage :wub:

I agree _ MJ will not have the same shirt moves as his dancers
Becuase at the same time MJ wil Be ripping his shirt :wild: down
the center, baring his shoulders and strutting across the stage :wub:

I like the way you think.

And that dance routine was h.o.t!

Dude on the far left is pretty weak tho...

Back