MJ is leaving the UK

Thijzzz

Proud Member
A friend just called that MJ is on his way to the airport.......

I kinda knew it would be today! lol Now I can finally focus on my studies while I still can (until July, that is) lol!

i hope mike and his kids have a safe trip back home :)

HAHAH same here!!!! It's gonna be so hard to concentrate when we all know the concert is only months away!:wild::wild::wild:
I agree. Isn't that sooo frustrating? The thing is I'm on my final PhD year and I'm supposed to be doing experiments with cancer cells in the lab ALL THE TIME! How am I going to concentrate!!??? :bugeyed :doh: I guess the cancer cure won't be coming from me this year! Haha! LOL

I agree. Isn't that sooo frustrating? The thing is I'm on my final PhD year and I'm supposed to be doing experiments with cancer cells in the lab ALL THE TIME! How am I going to concentrate!!??? :bugeyed :doh: I guess the cancer cure won't be coming from me this year! Haha! LOL

Tell me about it! I'm supposed to be writing my Masters thesis LOL.

Looking towards the future, I start an intense 4-year grad program in August, so if there really is a 3-year plan for his activities, I'm screwed!:doh: lol

It feels good to know other people are in a similar situation. I have a dissertation to write and my degree to get, so it makesme feel better that Im not alone. It is hard to focus.

YES IM READY!!
Even though im not going to concert in july...im still ready! lol

I'm in the same boat, guys. For University I have a big group project to complete in ten days which I have really slacked on, a few lab exercises to catch up on because of my press conference visit and a whole other lab exercise to prepare for, a day before my birthday and demonstration day of the group project!

I'm in the same boat, guys. For University I have a big group project to complete in ten days which I have really slacked on, a few lab exercises to catch up on because of my press conference visit and a whole other lab exercise to prepare for, a day before my birthday and demonstration day of the group project!

I'm at uni too and I just can't concentrate. I almost feel like I'm gonna fail right now lmao. This is so bad! I just can't relax til I have a ticket!

I hope he and his kids have a safe trip back home. :angel:
In 3 weeks I have my final PhD exam, I have to focus on this but I can't. I have to prepare my speech and all I have in my mind is how to get a ticket for the concert. I'm screwed! :doh:

Haha, I was planning on finishing my thesis in July lol. And getting an internship for the summer. I really need something worthwhile on my CV. What am I gonna put on it now? "2009: Attended This Is IT"?

It feels good to know other people are in a similar situation. I have a dissertation to write and my degree to get, so it makesme feel better that Im not alone. It is hard to focus.

hey i know what you mean, i have important sixth form examinations coming up which will determine my place at my future unis and im also having to do overtime at work so i have neough money for his concerts haha. all this coursework and stuff is stresisng me out then all the ticket madness on the other hand too!! youre not alone though :) xx

:boohoo:

:lol:

See you in July Michael! :wild:

Hopefully! :fear: So scared about getting a ticket. :bugeyed

Well it was an absolute pleasure to have him here :) haha

See you in July!

Sweet family 'Godspeed'!
Wonderful news Thank you for sharing...

I thought I was the only person thinking that it would not be good for me if Michael stayed in London right through till July!

Pursuing my Masters and I have a lot of work to do and this past week I could not focus because of one Michael Jackson! It is bad enough that the radio announcers are talking about him constantly, even when they are not playing his music.

Back