Call for MJJC Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiveintomeMJ

Proud Member
Hey guys!
MJJC is hiring once again. This time we are in need of a few good News staff members. In order to be a part of the news staff team, we'd like you to be able to have a good understanding of english so that you're able to read and write news stories. The ideal candidate would have time to come onto MJJC daily (at least briefly) to check in. Ideally, that person would also have the ability to create at least one daily news thread each week and/or on weekends.
Oh also, your infractions with us should be minimal! This doesn't mean that if you've been moderated you shouldn't apply but if you've been banned 5 times and were given a final warning, we may think twice ;)

If your interested, please PM myself, MrG, or DorothyMarie for more information.

We're NOT looking for moderators at this time and when we're in need of more we'll post in here (i only post this b/c I get this question at least once when we're looking for staff)

Feel free to post any questions in this thread or PM us whichever you prefer.

Please be sure to send the following application if interested:
Anyone that's sent me a message so far has received the application via PM :)

those who are interested here is the application to be filled out. if you don't have questions feel free just to send it on to my PM box... it's open 24/7 :)

Any questions let me know:

Please state your name, age and the Country you are from.

1. What's your nick on MJJCommunity?

2.How long have you been a fan?

3. Is English your native language?

4. Do you follow latest news often?

5. How often are you online (approx)? How active are you online?

6. In your opinion what are three of your best and worst qualities?

7. What you could give to MJJC site and forum?

8. What would you change on MJJC site and/or forum?

9. Do you have any experience working in team? If yes then name it.

10. Any other points you would like to make?

Bumpity bump!

Getting this to the top so peeps pay attention to it :yes:

Anyone that's sent me a message so far has received the application via PM :)

those who are interested here is the application to be filled out. if you don't have questions feel free just to send it on to my PM box... it's open 24/7 :)

Any questions let me know:

Please state your name, age and the Country you are from.

1. What's your nick on MJJCommunity?

2.How long have you been a fan?

3. Is English your native language?

4. Do you follow latest news often?

5. How often are you online (approx)? How active are you online?

6. In your opinion what are three of your best and worst qualities?

7. What you could give to MJJC site and forum?

8. What would you change on MJJC site and/or forum?

9. Do you have any experience working in team? If yes then name it.

10. Any other points you would like to make?

*BUMP*

come on folks :) If you would love a chance to contribute to the news on MJJC and get involved with our awesome team please apply :)

Even if you think we might not pick you.... you never know :D you might get an awesome surprise

BUMP! :)

I'm most likely going to review the applications received on MONDAY! so you've got til then to submit but the sooner the better pleeeassse

i would like to think those that applied will receive an answer no later than Wednesday
unless we get into some sort of heated debate (haha not really) :)

If you are truly interested in becoming a staff member and can dedicate sometime in doing news threads, write-ups and enews please let me know or an admin as the last day will be Monday. I am looking forward to working with a new dedicted staff.

I would apply as I'm on here quite a bit, I just never post very often, prefer to read other people's post's/

By all means answer the questions above and pm one of the staff - we'll get ya added :yes:

Hey guys!
MJJC is hiring once again. This time we are in need of a few good News staff members. In order to be a part of the news staff team, we'd like you to be able to have a good understanding of english so that you're able to read and write news stories. The ideal candidate would have time to come onto MJJC daily (at least briefly) to check in. Ideally, that person would also have the ability to create at least one daily news thread each week and/or on weekends.
Oh also, your infractions with us should be minimal! This doesn't mean that if you've been moderated you shouldn't apply but if you've been banned 5 times and were given a final warning, we may think twice ;)

If your interested, please PM myself, MrG, or DorothyMarie for more information.

We're NOT looking for moderators at this time and when we're in need of more we'll post in here (i only post this b/c I get this question at least once when we're looking for staff)

Feel free to post any questions in this thread or PM us whichever you prefer.

*edit* please PM the applications so as your personal info isn't displayed to the entire forum!

Last edited:
Reminder to everyone that Monday is the last day to apply for becoming a news staffer. Please join us if you are truly interested in the postion. If you have questions please don't hesitate to pm me or an admin.

note: tomorrow's the last day I'll be accepting applications as we have received so many excellent applications!

If i don't have the application that is posted in this thread in my pm box, i'm not going to be able to consider it just to be fair to those who responded in a timely manner. hope everyone understands!

I will let everyone whose applied know their results as soon as we have made our decisions...

Thanks again!

Last day is today to apply for being a news staffer, so if you are still interested then please answer the questions that we have in the thread and pm it me or GiveintomeMJ.

I would just like to apologize to those that applied for not getting notifications in a timely manner, as i promised. We received many very excellent applications and it took us longer than expected to make our decisions. I hope to have PM'd everyone by the end of the weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back