Lisa Marie Presley gives birth to twins

hopespringseternal

Proud Member
http://justjared.buzznet.com/

Lisa Marie Presley Welcomes Twin Girls!
Fri, 10 October 2008

Lisa Marie Presley gave birth to twin girls on Friday, reports Star.

The 40-year-old daughter and heir of Elvis Presley welcomed her daughters with 47-year-old musician husband Michael Lockwood by her side at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif. Lisa Marie’s two older children, Riley, 21, and Ben, 16, from her first marriage to Danny Keough, were also present for the twins’ arrival.

“Lisa Marie is mom to four now! She’s feeling good, a little tired too,” a family friend reveals. “She is so happy and Michael is ecstatic. He’s wanted to be a dad for so long. This is his dream come true…. The babies are healthy and beautiful. Ben was seen pushing them down the hall in their cart and cooing to them.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Warning to all: This thread is not about Michael Jackson. Make it about Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie's failed relationship and infractions will be given. Stop it and consider yourselves warned.

Looks like Just Jared got the dates mixed up.........

Lisa Marie Presley and her husband, rocker Michael Lockwood, are now on double diaper duty.

They "welcomed two baby girls on Tuesday, October 7, by C-section at 2:46 p.m.," her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com. "The babies weighed 5 lbs., 15oz., and 5 lbs., 2 oz."

Adds the rep, "The babies and mom are happy and healthy and resting at home."

No further information, including the babies' names, is being released at this time.

See photos of other stars with twins.

Us Weekly first broke the news in July that Lisa Marie was expecting two.

Her mother Priscilla confirmed the report in August. (Turns out, Lisa Marie's dad, Elvis, was a twin, and Priscilla has younger brothers who are twins.)

"We are beyond thrilled and blessed, elated and saturated in happiness," Lisa Marie later blogged on her MySpace page.

She added that she is not recording new music "as there isn't much room for breathing and singing right now.

"Writing and recording will resume when the little occupants in there have decided to join the outside world," she said.

Lisa Marie -- who wed Lockwood in 2006 -- has two children from a previous marriage to Danny Keough.

Finally :timer:/ wish her all the best

5cd19b7b.jpg

Wheeeew welcome and CONGRATS!

:girl_tantrum::girl_tantrum:

:give_flowers: good nerves and lots of happiness! :cheeky:

Holly crap! She looks like fat Elvis there!

My God! She is so fat, I hope to see her getting back to her old self soon.

You know that twin thing, I've heard it can run in the family. Some women just produce two eggs more often instead of just one. Assuming that these are not identical twins.

Warning to all: This thread is not about Michael Jackson. Make it about Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie's failed relationship and infractions will be given. Stop it and consider yourselves warned.

Because it seems some might have missed it. Next person will have an infraction.

yea i thought that comment was unneccessary,

anyways back on topic

giving birth to 2 children, major props to Lisa Marie! she is one tough girl!

About the comments on her being fat, at least she got to eat! I betcha Models from all across the Globe were jealous because Lisamarie could eat anything her heart desired! Lol. After all she was eating for 2 extra little people..

I am mother of a girl, and the doctor said to me when I was pregnant that eat a lot of for being pregnant of one or more babies is absolutely folklore.Is not healthy for mother and child.This is true because immediately after being criticized for being fat Lisa lost weight.

It's getting pretty weird these days. All celebrities are having twins :mello:..anyway congratz to her & her family.

Edit----

and OH EM GEE. THAT picture is just scary :lol: She was waay prettier back then..okay don't attack me.

Hoping that some folks realize that the picture of LMP in this thread was taken BEFORE she delivered. It's been posted on the board somewhere well before she had the twins. I'd hate to hear what people would have said if they had seen me just prior to my due date, and I wasn't even pregnant with twins. As long as she and the babies are healthy, the poundage gained can be taken care of with time if she so chooses. Wishing her and her husband much happiness with their new family members.

She looks soo much like her father.. and the twins have such beautiful eyes.

Back