61N4V2N5XRL._SS500_.jpg

512FW8MGRHL._SS500_.jpg

51YDHXKXNYL._SS500_.jpg

51RHCGT1X5L._SS500_.jpg

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't waste your money on this item!

Last edited:
Re: THRILLER - Celebrating 25 Years of [CD]

I never understood those interviews. Is it spoken by MJ or some random guy telling his life story?

I listened to parts of ONE of those CD's listed above and it was just a voice talking about MJ..

It's actually boring to me.. I listened to like the first 5 minutes.. and turned it off.. And it takes A LOT to get me UN INTERESTED in an MJ thing.

I have the More Maximum one and then the one that says "Innocent" on the cover (not listed above). I listened the other one like 10-15mins and I agree with KOPV, they are so boring that I haven't even been bothered to listen the other one! :D

I suggest you to buy one, if you are having troubles to get sleep. Put the cd on and I guarantee you'll will fall asleep in 15 mins! :lol:

I listened to parts of ONE of those CD's listed above and it was just a voice talking about MJ..

It's actually boring to me.. I listened to like the first 5 minutes.. and turned it off.. And it takes A LOT to get me UN INTERESTED in an MJ thing.

thanx for the info... but what about legal stuff, can people just release crap like this in the name off MJ, under what label all that stuff? I can't belive what people will do for a quick buck..

I have the More Maximum one and then the one that says "Innocent" on the cover (not listed above). I listened the other one like 10-15mins and I agree with KOPV, they are so boring that I haven't even been bothered to listen the other one! :D

I suggest you to buy one, if you are having troubles to get sleep. Put the cd on and I guarantee you'll will fall asleep in 15 mins! :lol:

lol.. I'll keep that in mind Reeta. Very nice description too.....:D

People can sell crap like this because it is not illegal to publish a book or an audio CD that "tells" sth about a public person

just like a lexicon/biography about a famous person, you don't need it to be authorized by the person this book shall be about

haven't you never wondered why you can find books with titles such as "the unofficial biography/interview ..." in a book store? :p

it's legal

nonetheless the above products are just rip-offs, making money from some hardcore-fans that buy everything with the name "Michael Jackson" on it^^

Last edited:

People can sell crap like this because it is not illegal to publish a book or an audio CD that "tells" sth about a public person

just like a lexicon/biography about a famous person, you don't need it to be authorized by the person this book shall be about

haven't you never wondered why you can find books with titles such as "the unofficial biography/interview ..." in a book store? :p

it's legal

nonetheless the above products are just rip-offs, making money from some hardcore-fans that buy everything with the name "Michael Jackson" on it^^

:doh: ok ok.. thanx for clearing it up for me!

another bootleg :(

Very interesting... but never heard about that.. fake

i think that this is fake, because in first picture "Michael Jackson" wrote like at "Bad" album. Very strange for official realise...

so cheap and cheesy, its basically 3 cds full of interviews with ppl who think they know everything relating to the thriller album and michael jackson.

if you cant resist just buy it as its really cheap.

damn these things are boring! I have the Maximum MJ one and the best thing about it was the mini poster inside lol

Re: Celebrating 25 Years of Thriller [Box]

this is unofficial and not worth the money ;)

it does not contain any music, just spoken words

Re: Celebrating 25 Years of Thriller [Box set]

I have this and its 100% unofficial,

basically the 3 cd's have been released before ,
1- michael jackson innocent- talks about the trial etc
2- maximum michael jackson - talks about his career up until 2006
3- Michael jackson x-posed - Old interview with michael jackson from around 88

overall, your not missing anything by not buying it

I have all these Cd's and for the Collector i think its worth getting but its 100% UNoffical nothing too special at all.

Back