The Making of the Album 'MICHAEL" video

I'm watchin the vid right now and it seems pretty cool and all.

But how long do I gotta wait until they talk about the Cascio Contraversey, if that parts even included?

^^ As usual it's not addressed. Great interview with Neff U and Lenny though!

VERY INTERESTING!!!!

We find out he recorded in the shower!!!!!

I liked it. I started crying when they were talking about how much they liked Michael and I could tell they all miss him. I miss him too. I always will.

:boohoo: Oh Michael. The snippet of Michael talking that Neff-U played had me in tears...So caring, so genuine, a real life angel.

I love you, Michael.

that was so great. i can't believe we're only seeing this stuff now but better late than never. the bit of mj's voice was so beautiful and so reflective of everything that he is and exactly why we love him the way we do.
thanks for posting

I can't see it. Can someone upload it to YouTube?

This should be on TV.. MTV, VH1... This is good promo..

this should be the official promo

why didn't it get on TV

Why don't they talk about MTS???
They didn't talk much about BTM either.

Is it because those songs are old ant the don't wanna focus on that or?

MTS should have been there.

I believe more than ever that it is MJ on the Cascio tracks.

This should be broadcast all over the world ASAP !!!

Great promotion. SONY get this in TV in as many countries as you can - and do it FAST!!

The didn't talk about BTM and MTS not necessary because their old (even though we all know good music never dies) but because those two songs were produced by his childhood friend John McClain and as you might've noticed he was not on the "making of" video.

Last edited:
I thought it was already posted. That's why I didn't open the thread, sorry.

Anyway...I find it very strange this 'making of' video does exist only on the website of an italian radio station (very famous btw).:scratch:

It seems like being part of a EPK

BTM and MTS were produced by John McClain and they're most likely not mentioned, because he's not included in this video.

^
lol, so right... before it all started I was sure things like this vid would be all over the internet, TV... all over the world.

What a wasted opportunity.

Wow, so many different handwritten notes and memos from Mike.

None for the three Cascio tracks though...

The tape of Mike talking to some random piano playing by Neff-U is great. Things like this should've been included on the new album as interludes. Tha handwritten notes would've made for a wonderful booklet. What an amazing album this could've been...

I was also very surprised to hear Michael first collaborated with Neff-U in 2002/2003. I always thought they first met after the trial.

Seriously, how many lyrical ideas did Mike have for HT? :lol:

Can someone please rip this video for download?

The tape of Mike talking to some random piano playing by Neff-U is great. Things like this should've been included on the new album as interludes. Tha handwritten notes would've made for a wonderful booklet. What an amazing album this could've been...

I was also very surprised to hear Michael first collaborated with Neff-U in 2002/2003. I always thought they first met after the trial.

When did he said that? I didn't heard it.

Back