Paparazzi Chase Paris Jackson, End Up in Handcuffs

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
The news is 2 days old though. Paris tweeted about this incident before news sources started picking this up. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b251861_paparazzi_chase_paris_jackson_end_up_in.html

425.paris.cops.lc.071211.jpg

Like her father before her, Paris Jackson just can't seem to avoid paparazzi. And today things took a turn for the nasty.

Cops were called in for assistance in Hollywood after a pack of photographers allegedly ran multiple red lights and otherwise drove pretty darn recklessly to keep up with the car Michael Jackson's daughter was riding in, E! News confirms.

We bet they're pretty sorry now that they didn't just beat it...

At least one shutterbug ended up in handcuffs when the LAPD caught up with them, though no arrests have been reported yet.

Paris escaped from the impromptu chase unscathed—physically, at least. There's no word of who was driving the 13-year-old, but apparently neither of her brothers was in the car with her.

Jackson's three children live with their grandmother Katherine at the family's compound in nearby Encino.

would of been nice if his ass would of been arrested...chaseing a child....disgusting...putting her life and the lives of other innocent people in jeopardy....something has to be done about these damn paps...they dont care about someone else s life as long as they get that damn picture..you would think that they would of learned their lesson after what happened to Lady Diana.

I wish that they could have been charged and arrested for putting innocent lives in danger. Thank God that noone was injured or killed.

nice that its not illegal to harass and stalk children.

It should be illegal for paps to stalk, chase and hound underage children. In fact all types of paps behaiors should be illegal. I hope to see fines or jail time. These situations are becoming lethal.

This is absolutely frightening to read. This reminds me of Princess Diana's death, to be totally honest (and I hate to even have that thought cross my mind). This is not right at all. The paps should not be "chasing" a 13 year old girl, a CHILD. I really hope Paris keeps safe and realizes how damaging the paparazzi can really be. I think this is a (bad) sign. The Jacksons need to be more cautious. This situation could have ended up being a lot worse.

^^You are right Courtney. Since the paps were not held responsible legally for killing Diana, they tend to feel they can do anything they want. This type of situation must have been a nightmare concern for Michael.

This is sick. They need to be stopped before something really bad happens. I pray for these kids everyday. I worry for their safety :angel:

They are handcuffed and some hours later be free? Makes no sense to me. They should be arrested! :perrin: Who will be the next they will put the life at risk? :( *big sigh*

My prayers for PPB... :angel: :heart:

They are handcuffed and some hours later be free? Makes no sense to me. They should be arrested! :perrin: Who will be the next they will put the life at risk? :( *big sigh*

My prayers for PPB... :angel: :heart:

Yep only in California. There should have been chargers with many "reckless" and "danger" in them, like reckless regard for human life, endangering the life of a minor, endangering the lives of drivers, plus several traffic violations!!!!!!

Did you notice that she tweeted while in the car and fans gave her the advice to call the police? It's a bit worrisome that those who take care of the kids are fans on twitter. Mind you, some fans have good intentions but give her bad advice sometimes. Just sayin' Nobody in that family cares to explain to her she shouldn't be on twitter.

These same assholes were writing crap and disgusting lies about Michael, and now they are severely endangering a child's life themselves, sigh...what a world.

its situations like this that make me sick and glad i dont live in california. i swear the ppl there in charge of enforcing the law are idiots! they spent more time trying to convict Michael on false charges but dont even seem to care about his poor daughters safety, and the lives of others. with that said lets just be happy that she ok and no one eles was hurt or killed. this does date back to what happened to Princess Diana and it was only then did ppl speak up about the paps and their careless actions and disreguard for human life. now no one seems to care anymore and these assholes get away with it. it seems that the fans are looking out for michael's children more then her own family if they were the ones who told her to call the police through twitter. thats just sad if her family cant seem to look out for her or her brothers when it comes to dangerouis situations like this one. im not saying they dont care they just dont seem to even think about what can happen or what will happen if they dont start paying attention when they leave the house and risk the kids being chased by paps. yeah its prob. not a good idea for paris to have a twitter but she does have a right to have one and express herself in anyway she feels nessary. in this day and age its unherd of to not commicate through the internet. lets just hope and pray that this doesnt happen again or at the very least the family steps in and gets some kind of a restraining order against any and all paps from following and staking michael's kids. and if not they should at least be more careful.

This is scary to be honest. I wish these kids were better protected :/
Don't like the fact Paris has a twitter, but she has it. Today she posted she was very angry at a certain "a**hole" (her words) for leaking one of her private videos she made with her brothers and cousin's. She needs to get a lot of vampires away from her. There is someone close to her who pretends to be her friend then releases all of Paris's private pics and videos on tumblr. SO WRONG. They are just as bad as the pap's following Paris all over California. :/

Last edited:
and things like this is why i never look for pictures of any celeberty child whos not already a artress or whatever her dad was a performer she is not and it just feels creepy did while dad was alive and i have zero intrest to see her sans dad unlesss she releases the picture in a few years and it might still feel creepy

I worry that is just going to get worse as they get older. They are Michael's kids and now that he is gone they will go after them. Plus they are inheriting a big estate. I wish Michael was here. They were not bothered like this when he was here. There should be better laws.

This is scary to be honest. I wish these kids were better protected :/
Don't like the fact Paris has a twitter, but she has it. Today she posted she was very angry at a certain "a**hole" (her words) for leaking one of her private videos she made with her brothers and cousin's. She needs to get a lot of vampires away from her. There is someone close to her who pretends to be her friend then releases all of Paris's private pics and videos on tumblr. SO WRONG. They are just as bad as the pap's following Paris all over California. :/

A fan told me that this private video was posted on the facebook page of fans of PPB. Someone close to her disclose on the internet, sure. :(

Good to hear they have normal lives as opposed to how they lived with MJ.

(Sarcasm)

Paris is a teen now, it's normal that she wants to have twitter, facebook...etc. But she doesn't even suspect about the bad people and danger behind all this activity. It's really upseting, that nobody pays attention and takes care about this :sigh:.
Michael would be not happy at all :(.

A fan told me that this private video was posted on the facebook page of fans of PPB. Someone close to her disclose on the internet, sure. :(

This video was posted on tumbrl.com page as well as many of Paris leaked private photos. Someone decided to put this video on youtube from her/his personal account.

they should give some kind of law, this paparazzi chasing is really getting out of control!

I surprisingly didn't get angry straight away when I first read this story - I just got a really really dull sick feeling in my stomach :(
How is it right for two adults to be chasing after a 13year old girl to take her picture? Absolutely vile!

I'm disgusted! Now MJ is gone they just move on to stalking his children instead! He needs to be locked up for stalking a child, she must have been scared, he could have been anyone! The paps never stop amazing me at the lows they will stoop to...

MJE4ever;3434600 said:
This video was posted on tumbrl.com page as well as many of Paris leaked private photos. Someone decided to put this video on youtube from her/his personal account.

She had posted on twitter yesterday (but it seems that she deleted the tweet):

i do not have a timblir, just to make that clear, that video we’re making was stolen and who ever stole it is a real a**hole for posting it.

Well, I believe that someone close to it is leaking these photos and videos in the internet. Why now that she has twitter, if she wanted, she posted on twitter. If Michael were here everything would be different. :( *big sigh*

I am waiting to see if grandma will press charges against this pap, or even say something about it. I guess I am living on a cloud.

Thank god for fans, if they were the ones who told her to call the police, and Paris need to keep a lot of untrue "friends" away from her--something her dad had to do all the time. It is strange how history repeats itself. Now you all know how her private things get on the internet.

[video]http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/07/12/police-question-2-men-allegedly-following-jackson-children/[/video]

Well this video is interesting, the paparazzi guy tells the reporter that it was someone from the Jackson family who tipped him off about Paris' location. I could ask the question why would any of them do that, but then again nothing surpises me anymore.

Back