Michael Jackson 'Behind The Mask Project' Press Release & Trailer / Video on Page 11

how can chucky now about a different video? Then he has to be involved right???
Love to see that..
Maybe the girl from ht did get payed but it looked like a good video not like this... also the directors of ht worked with michael before so im sure they did there best.,

I liked it. I thought it was nice and a gift from the fans to Michael. I think he would be touched by it. In the video you see people from different countries, different races, ages etc come together for Michael. That is what made Michael special. His ability to reach all people around the world. This kind of reminds me of the end of Black and White video with different people singing in the end. Michael's spirit is there.

I've watched the video now and would just simply like to say congratulations to all those whose videos made it in the final cut.

Would still like to see the 'other' video that the Estate canned, the screenshots we saw sometime ago seemed interesting.

hey guys post pictures if you are in the video. If you can't post pictures post here the time that you are in the video and I'll post the pictures for you.

What I was expecting it to be like, nothing more, nothing less. I enjoyed watching it :happy: :D
congrats to all that took part, I wish I had now but didn't think i'd stand a chance :unsure: :( silly me lol

Miss your magic though Michael :wub:

Alright so the Behaind the Mask was so purfect I mean I almost started to have tears of joy when I saw the fans was just doing thier own thangs. I mean I didn't get to see the some of the parts but to me it was like a great job. Thats my review on that!

The Song = A Classic
The Video = Brilliant

I know the video isn't perfect...........a few shadows of Michael dancing with his fans would probably make everything much better. It's also reassuring to see children (who are too young to ever see Michael live on stage or on TV) dance and enjoy his music!!!

I do however think that its the video doesn't do with the topic of the song..........and I still think that this video would be perfect for Hollywood Tonight. The Behind The Mask video needed a storyline!

I also think that Michael would be touched with watching his fans dance and sing to his music. He loved his fans as much as we loved him.......maybe even more, he always said, "I Love You More"!!!!

I loved it, I didn't contribute but a friend of mine is in it, happy for her!!

I love the transition they made with the moves like moonwalk and everything.

Very happy about it! Great job everybody!

I made it into the video! I'm at the 3:07 mark, bottom of the shot wearing shades, a black leather jacket and the fedora. I'm so excited and honored to be apart of MJ HIStory. :)

I wanna be excited but I'm going to be a brat!!

I got a 2 sec in it.. my complaint is for how much dancing i did they could have at least put 2 seconds of me DANCING not walking lol!

I can't say I'm keen on it but I don't think I'll ever get excited about an MJ video rever again to be honest.

Btw, Chucky just posted this on his Facebook page:

I can't believe this! Are you serious? The video we already shot for Behind The Mask months ago, the one the estate canned in favor of this version, was sooo much better than this mess..

Intreguing...

I don't like Chucky much, after that ill interview where he said Michael was a mess his last days. Painting Michael weak and pathetic and even insinuating drugged out. Yeah, Chucky is not on my 'nice people list' so I could care less what he says.

As for the video, I don't like it, but I wasn't disappointed either because that is what I was expecting. No MJ video will ever be good since he his gone unless the estate added some rare footage of Michael in the video, then that might change. I am happy for those who made it into the music video. :)

I dont mind the video but it will be hard to make a mj video without the man himself. I liked the dancing & outfits of fans hehe , they were so cool

Not a fan of the video. I hope they release the original too.

I think the vid is alright....but, after reading the info from a TII dancer I'm really upset that Sony went with the fan video instead, when Hold my hand had a bit of the same already! So WTH...

Got this from KOP Board!

Seems there were 2 videos shoot. The one released was Pan B.

ChuckyKlapow Chucky Klapow
This isn't what the Behind The Mask video was supposed to look like.. Did the estate pull a fast one on us or something?
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ @loveforalltime The original concept was shot and it was looking amazing. The fan footage was plan B. I don't know what they were thinking..

@ @MJloverCaro I definitely agree. But I also was on the set of the real Behind The Mask shoot and it was very exciting and promising.

@ @23galadriel that's it. Clearly the real video was on it's way to becoming an amazing tribute with lots of Michael present. I'm lost.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ @daggonitmj yup! That's the video I remember shooting..
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Forgetting how sensitive some can be. Apologies for being real. Only good intentions and love for Mike. I speak and the crazies surface wtf?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ @KarmenJackson I'm so lost! I can't believe the hatred. I work on the video that people have seen photos of, I mention it, they hate. Why?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ @michaelsjustice I just assume it was their decision and I trust that the other video made more sense that's all. MJ would have loved it.
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@ @michaelsjustice never meant to stir up any drama. I was just shocked by the creative decision. It's all good though. It is what it is
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Now if they ALSO release this version too (that's if they even bothered finishing it :smilerolleyes:) then that would be very cool!

I know some will view this as another fan not being happy but, seriously MJ dersevrs the best and Sony ain't doing crap to make that happen w/ this Album IMHO.

Yah!!! Another unreleased MJ video for us to get in a few years. (Not sarcasm)

If the info about the shelved video is true, then I am upset. It would be nice to have both videos.

I loved the video. I am not a bit interested in the other video..........it was not made by people that cared and loved Michael, unlike this one.

I still have the full footage of when I shot my stuff for the video. Maybe I should You Tube it. I'd love to see other people's videos too. I bet there were a ton of great concepts.

I still have the full footage of when I shot my stuff for the video. Maybe I should You Tube it. I'd love to see other people's videos too. I bet there were a ton of great concepts.

Yeah.. you should do that!

I'm in the video too.... but sadly i must tell that is the wrost video i ever seen in my life.

I am not talking about the submited material... but the production of them!
They are ruin Michael's legacy with all this stuff.

I am soo dissapointed about how they manage that project.... as they call it "professionally produced video".
What a CRAP!
What a waste of time! :no:

Forgive them Michael! :(

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

That, has to be from the REAL Behind The Mask Video?

Last edited:
I wanna be excited but I'm going to be a brat!!

I got a 2 sec in it.. my complaint is for how much dancing i did they could have at least put 2 seconds of me DANCING not walking lol!

Given that this suposed to be a Michael Jackson video you should want to see Michael Jackson in it and not you dancing. i think some people missed the point here. this was a video about Michael Jackson but aparently some people saw it as opotunity to see their face on tv.

Back