I Got Michael Jackson Musical Ornament today at walmart (Picture)

rockstar

Proud Member
every sunday night i go out with my mom & my sister & her husband & my sister darthght goes with us & i sametime stay home i maybe clean up the kichen :yes: or i just don't feel will :yes:

so my sister her darghter is 2 years old shut out Aunte Emilia i got you something i got you thing

I Got Michael Jackson Musical Ornament today at walmart :yes: :D :jump:

it cost $14.96 :yes: :eek:

it his 3 songs on it :yes:
"I just can't stop loving you"
'The way you make me feel"
"Don't stop til you get enough"

here is picture of it :D
KingofPopMichaelJacksonOrnament001.jpg

KingofPopMichaelJacksonOrnament002.jpg

aww how sweet of them to think of you..:) I have to get one for myself....Merry Christmas to me..:lmao:....Thank you for sharing..:)

your all walcome i know is sweet of them getting that :D :jump:

i play it when i go to sleep :)

i'll see if they got more :D :thinking: cause we go to walmart every sunday :)

cool ornament. I might have to go to Walmart and check those out

Oh wow! I Love it! I'm gonna look in my Wal Mart for that! :wild:

go to your Walmart Hucus

I Love my MJ Musical Ornament i have been play it today alot cause i wasn't feeling will

:lol: I got it too. I wasnt gonna get anything cuz i was kinda saving up to buy my family presents somewhere else and My sis dragged me to CVS since she wanted to get somethings... I was just walking around and I saw the "BAD" pic on a little box... I passed it..but then i run back and looked at it cuz i thought i was seeing things. It was only $13. and it had "TWYMMF, DSTYGE, IJCSLY" on it. I LOVED IT and it lit too.

SO I took it home and turned all the lights out and I put the ornament on my Christmas tree and played it. It was sooo Awesome...I loved the lighting... this is pretty cool. I'm finding Michael stuff everywhere I go now. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:lol: I got it too. I wasnt gonna get anything cuz i was kinda saving up to buy my family presents somewhere else and My sis dragged me to CVS since she wanted to get somethings... I was just walking around and I saw the "BAD" pic on a little box... I passed it..but then i run back and looked at it cuz i thought i was seeing things. It was only $13. and it had "TWYMMF, DSTYGE, IJCSLY" on it. I LOVED IT and it lit too.

SO I took it home and turned all the lights out and I put the ornament on my Christmas tree and played it. It was sooo Awesome...I loved the lighting... this is pretty cool. I'm finding Michael stuff everywhere I go now. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hi :waving: Romi

i know is amazing i wish they had more then one :yes: :scratch::cheeky:

this year i was thinking to created a MJ Christmas Tree but last night i what to my Dollarma store everything has been gone :bugeyed:doh::doh::doh::bugeyed
maybe next year :)
but others i go too i'll wait til boxing day & i'll get somethings on sell :D:smilerolleyes:

Aww i want one too but we dont have walmart here :(

I went to two Wal-Marts and they didn't have it. So I thought maybe Target would have it, but they didn't. I wonder why? Has anybody from the U.S. being able to find it? If you have, plese let me know where you got it. Thank you in advance.

Omigosh! Cool! I love it! I plan to have a Michael tree next year since 4/6 ornaments I already own are MJ ones, haha.

yeah i can't wait to do my MJ tree is nexts year i buy red christmas & have red lights i love it
& i'm going to created MJ Angels on top it'll be his face on it his closthe will have glitter on it
& i'll created some cool balls :) i can't wait

Back