MICHAEL Album Now Streaming On MJ's Official Facebook Page & Website

Re: WAKE UP PEOPLE :) MICHAEL Album Streaming LIVE On MichaelJackson.com

Wow thanks for sharing ahah ! I already have the album but the sound quality on MJ.COM is far better.

Thanks!! Listening right now :)

Great news! Listening now.

I noticed hours ago that MJ.com announced it was streaming "Another Day" for one week on itunes Ping. But I haven't seen anyone post that info on this board (maybe I should have). I don't have itunes Ping. Can someone post a direct link to the stream please?

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/ne...y-featuring-lenny-kravitz-itunes-exclusive-pi

Are they the actual wav versions? is somebody able to download them without losing any quality?

Listening now!!!
When was it put up?

I tried waiting but if their going to allow us to listen then what the hell I guess I will.

I'll still be the first in line on the 14th to get the actual copy! ;)

Thank goodness I don't have to wait another day to listen to the complete "Another Day" LOL!

can anyone confirm whether or not they are wav?

can anyone confirm whether or not they are wav?

No they are not. They would never stream Wave files because they'd take too long for people to stream.
They appear to be 128kbps. The leak is higher quality and even if they were Wav there'd be a big hassle in downloading/splitting and distributing etc. when the album is out in a few days.

It sounds good.Anybody knows what font is that?

Any differences from the leaks?

Could it be that mj.com sorta crashed? For my second listen I can't open the stream anymore... First time listening was great, even though my husband was blowdrying his hair all through Monster. I'm still curious to hear thjat one. Best of Joy is a jewel. Michael IS forever.

Thanks for the link. Listening now! :D

Listening now. I'll probably stop after Hollywood Tonight ends.

it says video is not available :(

well i wanted to wait anyways :D but i dont understand why they do this.

To be clear, are people referring to the leaks from BEFORE the full album leak or AFTER?

Re: Michael - Album Premiere[official Full streaming]

I know!! I'm listening to it right now, and it's amazing!!!! I've already gotten chills and cried and been amazed. I don't care what anyone says, "Monster" is badass, and I love it!!

I have only been listening until keep your head up...

hollywood tonight is rather difficult... i tend to say it's not michael...

keep your head up is not michael jackson, a deaf person can hear this. the song is nice and it would have been great if michael jackson had indeed sung it. in fact it sounds like a very young man singing trying hard to sound like michael (the oohs and aahs might indeed be michael, but that is it). i would go as far as to put my hand in the fire that this is not michael.

this album is a farce, it is unbelievable, unbelieve!!!!!!

some fans are seriously in denial...

a few songs are michael of course, but how in the world some fans could tolerate the fake songs is beyond anything...

i think we didn't protest loud enough and now we have ended up with this :(

they completely srewed up the beautiful song the way you love me, they should have left is as michael had it released himself. why are people allowed to mess with finished michael jackson songs?????

this whole business makes me wanna scream

i so will not shove money into crooks's a**!!!

Hollywood Tonight should be released as the second single after HMH.
That could be a real hit.

I personally would replace Best Of Joy for Slave to the Rhythm, that would be a smash hit...

I really like this album..., anyway the myth about the so-called fake songs is ridiculous, its like to say that 2000 Watts is sung by an impersonator...

the worst album ever

production is so cheap and heartless

but nevermind cause luckily it's not a michael jackson album
problem is: the estate and sony sell it as such and people even believe it. i never would have believed that this could happen one day, but go on and continue living a dream

where does the estate have its offices, fans should march there and burn it

wednesday;3121772[B said:
It is.

The album is alright, but even the real MJ songs are just good in my opinion. Probably one or two standout tracks but it can never ever come close to his previous work. But i never expected wonders from unreleased songs. I do feel that there's alot more and this album could and should have been alot more.

I have only been listening until keep your head up...

keep your head up is not michael jackson, a deaf person can hear this. the song is nice and it would have been great if michael jackson had indeed sung it. in fact it sounds like a very young man singing trying hard to sound like michael (the oohs and aahs might indeed be michael, but that is it). i would go as far as to put my hand in the fire that this is not michael.

this album is a farce, it is unbelievable, unbelieve!!!!!!

some fans are seriously in denial...

a few songs are michael of course, but how in the world some fans could tolerate the fake songs is beyond anything...

i think we didn't protest loud enough and now we have ended up with this :(

they completely srewed up the beautiful song the way you love me, they should have left is as michael had it released himself. why are people allowed to mess with finished michael jackson songs?????

this whole business makes me wanna scream

i so will not shove money into crooks's a**!!!

Step away from your computer...

Back