'Army of Love' global video project (watch video now!)

mjbunny

Proud Member
Update Nov 25th: It's here!!! :heart:

Lyrics on MLP http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/11/michael-jacksons-army-of-love-video-is.html
And in post #28 (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3097768#post3097768)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
original post:

Wanted to let everyone know about this, and I hope you'll all join us! :)

MJJC member AmyGrace wrote a song some months ago called "Army of Love" ("One by one, here we come, marching out in troops, Nation to nation, there's no limitation to what we can do, We were sent on a mission, Gonna hold our position until the job is done.... We're an army for peace, armed with L-O-V-E.") and now, via Major Love Prayer and other MJ sites, we're joining together to make a video to go with the song, about our global ARMY OF LOVE! :heart: You can read the original posting with complete information about it here: http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/10/announcing-army-of-love-video-project.html

The video will consist of photos or short videos of hopefully many, many of MJ's Soldiers of Love from all around the world displaying a heart in some fashion (making a heart shape with your hands, wearing hearts, holding a poster with hearts... be creative ;)) all synched to the song. When completed it will be uploaded to Facebook and YouTube to link or embed. :flowers:

To be included in the 'Army of Love' video all you need to do is:

1 ? Snap a quick picture (or 5 to 10-second video) of yourself, displaying a HEART shape for the camera

2 ? Send it to hearts(at)majorloveprayer.org or upload (photos only, please) to the MLP Facebook page

3 ? Please, please tell us what country you are from with your email/upload!

The point is to bring us all TOGETHER, from all sites, all nations, to unite our MJ family, no matter what you believe about which topic (no bickering, lol), with LOVE. Feel free to spread the word! We are Michael's Soldiers of Love and we want to show we're united, we're global, we have numbers and strength and we won't give up. We're marching forward, continuing his mission with all our hearts. Always. :heart:

P.S. So you know who's behind it -- I'm the one who receives the emails for the project via the majorloveprayer address (and I am certainly not going to keep your email address or do anything nefarious with it, lol, so don't worry). The song is totally original and was written and recorded by AmyGrace and she and I will be making the video. Thanks you guys! L.O.V.E. :group:

MJ+heart+mudra.png

Last edited:
Re: 'Army of Love' global video project!

Wonderful. I'll send word out to other fans. What if You only can submit photo(s) but without the heart shape because that's the only pics that you have?

This is a great project!

Wonderful. I'll send word out to other fans. What if You only can submit photo(s) but without the heart shape because that's the only pics that you have?

This is a great project!
If that's all ya got, it'll be ok ;) :group:

If that's all ya got, it'll be ok ;) :group:

Okay...Great* I was asked about the photo options by a few younger fans that I had mentioned this too..with that being said... Do you care if I promote this? Of course via majorloveprayer.org I can tweet this through MJJC Legacy Team Twitter as well as MJJC Legacy Team Facebook and My Personal Michael Jackson Blog.

Sorry if I've over looked this information,but is there a certain time limit to gather everyone's photos.. a 'due date'? This is really a awesome ideal for an project!!! :clapping:
I love it*

:wub:
souldreamer7

Okay...Great* I was asked about the photo options by a few younger fans that I had mentioned this too..with that being said... Do you care if I promote this? Of course via majorloveprayer.org I can tweet this through MJJC Legacy Team Twitter as well as MJJC Legacy Team Facebook and My Personal Michael Jackson Blog.

Sorry if I've over looked this information,but is there a certain time limit to gather everyone's photos.. a 'due date'? This is really a awesome ideal for an project!!! :clapping:
I love it*

souldreamer7
Wow, cool, thank you so much! :group: :heart: Yes, the deadline date for submitting photos is November 19th. The goal is to get enough pics by then to have the video completed by November 25th. Dates could change if circumstances really warrant, but that's the plan. Thanks again! :angel:

No problem. :) I really love this ideal. I will spread the word about this. I really would love to see many.many Michael Jackson admirers come together for this! I'll contact MJ TinkBell for MJJC Legacy Facebook & I have Tweeted this from MJJCLegacyTeam mention @ majorloveprayer and my blog has just gotten the update.

Please if you aren't yet follow us @MJJCLegacyTeam on Twitter and join us on Facebook

With Much :heart:
Souldreamer7
:angel:

Last edited:

I hope to see many MJ Fans and Everyone take part in this beautiful Project!!!

Awe thank you so much for excepting my contribution
Im so happy and proud to be part of the beautiful project
Ill keep spreading the word

I've already submitted a photo but if you need a small film then I'll willingly make one :)

@ thrillechild Could you see if MJ TinkerBell has updated on our Legacy Facebook about this? She has agreed to do so. Thanks so much.

@mjbunny
No problem!

Much :wub: Everyone!

Last edited:

I made a heart now I just have to take a photo lol. I should hopefully get it done today :)

^ Cool, thanks everyone :) We've gotten quite a few. Just wanted to bump this because it's been lost in the shuffle after all the BN controversy. :lol:

Deadline for photo submission is NEXT FRIDAY (Nov 19) :heart:

The Army of Love, baby!
--

2nsc96q.gif

Hello Everyone! :waving:

Please...Please try to get your photos in for this project. Be apart of unity. L.O.V.E for Michael... His Army Of L.O.V.E
I think only 10 fotos have been recieved!!!! -- Oh Noo...

Send them in folks it would only take a couple of minutes!
Details in first post and here:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97547

I'm sure if more pictures started coming in the deadline date could be extended!

Great idea! I love it. I would like to be apart of it but does it absolutely have to be a picture of me? I feel extremely uncomfortable posting pictures of myself on the internet. I can take a picture of me holding the heart but not showing my face. Is this okay to do?

I think that would be a cool ideal or for example you could wear a fedora that covers your face.. and make a heart or hold one. It is up to you either way. :)

I think I read and posted about this in another thread here :scratch:, but now I found this one. :)
What a LOVEly idea! :heart: :wub:
I sent my picture a couple of minutes ago. Hope it wasn´t too late to participate. :)

Wondering how the project is going...

Edit:
Just got word that many photos were recieved. That's Great** Can't wait to see the final project!
Way to go everyone!

:angel: :heart: :D

Last edited:
THANK YOU, Souldreamer7, MJStarlight, Ashtanga and everyone!! The video is here! :dancin: :heart::angel:

<object height="385" width="640"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ne_6KC3P6o?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="640"></object>

http://www.majorloveprayer.org/2010/11/michael-jacksons-army-of-love-video-is.html

In November 2010 Michael Jackson fans all around the world contributed photos and artwork as 'soldiers of love' for this special short film, featuring the beautiful song "Army of Love" by Amy Grace. This is our global MJ-family. May we always be united. May we always remember the L.O.V.E. and learn to be God's glow, healing the world and spreading the message of love and peace for our families, our neighbors, for Michael and for the planet. We're sending out a major love! And this is our message to you: LOVE!

ARMY OF LOVE
© Amy Grace 2010
One by one, here we come
Marching out in troops
Nation to nation, there's no limitation
To what we can do

We were sent on a mission
Gonna hold our position
Until the job is done
A simple truth to deliver
Of what it means to surrender
And stand together as one