Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Dont worry about RF. He knows nothing. Just like the week before MJ announced This Is It he "confirmed" that MJ would NOT be doing shows at the O2 Arena.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

It's cominggggggggggg!!! Wooohhoooo!!!

Friedman is so, so wrong and inaccurate, im putting my bets we get to hear something tomorrow.

Just a feeling.

So smooth, new rules by Gaz just for you! What did the e-mail from your source say? Could an announcement for the new album take place today?

:smilerolleyes: Why is this man still doing articles about MJ? I love Invincible by the way! So screw u Roger!:tease:

I ain't gonna trust a man that knew MJ was not guilty in 05 and had good info about how he wasn't but, still treated MJ like dirt at the same time and spun what he wanted and when he wanted to just for a good story! :angry: SO NEXT!-_-

The Album will come! :D

as far as me, no i dont know anything more than what i've posted previously. sorry to disappoint!

oh: apart from the fact sony told me they intend on promoting like a regular new album with singles on radio and itunes and short films etc. But thats a given really anyways so I dont consider it any special "news". Its common sense.

That's still really nice to know. Thank you! I feared they might think the album would sell on its own, but this sounds like they are really making an effort to make it a huge succes. I'm really curious for new videos. Hopefully some unseen MJ studio/stage or homevideo like material will be used for them.

If a Sgt Pepper style cover pf MJ's idols ever was a potential cover, I'm so glad that's been scrapped.

later today there's a conf call between executives then probalby some more could be revealed.

Ele74

later today there's a conf call between executives then probalby some more could be revealed.

Ele74

GREAT NEWS! :punk:

Thanks so very much for all your info. You truely have a great source.

I hope for some official statement today or tomorrow.

Rep. added Ele. :)

Oh wow we are so damn close. I am jumping off my seat

So damn close to what?? Announcement, album, single..? Please don't tease us and tell us something. Just few things from your source.. Is it still November??

Ele74

Thank you for the newsupdate:yes:
I have a good feeling :wild:

Love,
Valerie

yeah there's been alot artists whose albums been push back this year

Gaz;3023260 said:
Sorry they are not just for smooth, but are in general regarding any future projects, I changed my stance due to my thinking why should we not have all the info and discuss it, but we all need to realise its on us if we take it factual not that of the poster we need to take responsibility for our own mindset and whether we want to believe.

Now I will say again me and my team are watching this thread like a hawk, any attacks and the post will receive infractions thus a road to a banning.

And smooth I've contacted you via pm, holla me back will ya bud.

Thanks for that…

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Thanks for your update elonora.

This is getting exciting now.

It has to be this week. I'm convinced. Today or tomorrow, hopefully.

Personally i feel if we don't get an announcement today or tommoro we sure as hell aint getting an album in November.

Well according to Rubba your gonna be very happy!

I have to say this,i have just had an apology off a member, thinking i would not accept it. I love the community here, I really have yet to meet in person a bad or mean Mjfan and i say Michael would be proud of that member and the people within this community.
I was blessed in the fact i met him, and he was so humble and not at all on a ego trip. We should all learn from this and bring this to our own life. I know i do.

Thank you guys , your like my MJ family.

Terry

Ele74

Thank you. Nice to actually get some information and not be led on like it's a game. If last week was any indication, we might get an announcement tomorrow.

Ele74

How do you know? I'm sorry....but there have been numerous of people claiming to have a source and gave us 'news' , and most of it never was true. So i'm just wondering.

exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonora74

Ele74

How do you know? I'm sorry....but there have been numerous of people claiming to have a source and gave us 'news' , and most of it never was true. So i'm just wondering.

Already told, Michaelmania is working with Sony for the promotion of the album. I'm not claiming to have a source... ;-)

Ele74

yes, Eleonora was right about the DVD release. Let's hope she's right now :D

Well, she was right, so that's the only mark we can look for in someone with new information, that they have been right in the past. So good for her, my moneys still on Nov 22 give or take a day.

Last edited:

for the album? sometimes i get so confused in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonora74

Ele74

Already told, Michaelmania is working with Sony for the promotion of the album. I'm not claiming to have a source... ;-)

Ele74

Thanks for the news!

You work for Michaelmania,the italian fanclub??
I love them:)

Back