Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

145 pages of New Album Thread and still we have not one single piece of information about the forthcoming album??

No title
No release date
No lead single
No sign of any marketing for the project
No Tracklist

Absolutely nothing worth reading in all these 145 pages of, well nothing.

But still we all return day after day to this thread hoping for something when we all know that when it does actually all kick off it will be advertised everywhere anyway lol

Just wait for an official sony announcement, simples.

More than 145 pages. A whole thread with more than 5000 posts about the new album was locked before this thread was open.

Isn't it wonderful how a thread can be open about actually nothing at all lol.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Every day I check back here hoping for some news.

Every day I check back here hoping for some news.

cat,costume,cute,eyes,puss,in,boots,shrek,wallpaper-8c5074cff0e59aa428a3fc85cebd1c7d_m.jpg

^^ Puss N' Boots! I love him!

Too tired to read through the whole thread and recent posts. :doh:
All I know is I stumbled across this vid the other day, I know it's all speculation, but dont know about you, this video made me cry. :cry:
Just the whole thing of an album after Michael. :(
Sorry if this has been posted b4.
Just my thoughts and input, nothing more.
Love to you all :wub:

The video isnt posting up! Damn! :-(
Will give you a link here instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r2AAv9D2eI
Best it will let me do.

Last edited:

I just wish we had SOMETHING.....It's getting a little sad now :(

According to Michaelmania, who is working with Sony for the promotion of the album,The VISION box set will "probably" announced in the next 24/48h ... apparently the album is now on hold. There was a tentative schedule ten days ago, sooner that everybodys expected, but it's unlikely that it will be respected now...

Ele74

The schedule is the same we can read here for the BOXSET. But i can't see here the album schedule since now. Michaelmania was not authorized to reveale it a couple of weeks ago, and I can't do it now, sorry. But *I think* the album could be postponed instead of its original schedule.

Ele74

I know one thig for sure, no way in hell will we be getting an album in just over five weeks time.

Once again nothing is concrete, could we maybe have an update from Damien or if smooth knows anything? The delay may be what Gatica talked about in the fact that hje was finishing off the album for December release, plus, Teddy is still working on his ideals last works.

Terry

Please dont get to disheartened yet, plus i hope you all read what Damien said about him getting info in September! but did not say anything, however Smooth did, i think its just a case that Smooth likes to share all good news to us all and not keep anything back unless directly instructed too.

What about the single? Any news on a single release?

I'm not going to give up on the album being released in November... at least not yet. This is a totally different circumstance here because the artist isn't alive to promote the album. The Estate can easily release the first single 2 weeks before the album were to come out. In a marketing way without the artist able to promote it, that would make a lot of sense. However, Sony does need to receive the album well before that in order to listen to it and then mass produce it. I would guess that would have to take place a full month before the album was scheduled to be released. So in other words, there is still hope. There is still time. With the game for the Nintendo Wii and DVD set coming out on Nov 22, I still think the odds are in our favor that the album gets released on the 22nd. All we do know at this point from the Estate is that November was the plan. Until we hear otherwise from the Estate, that is still what I am going by.

The release date on HMV is still November 22nd and they are still taking Pre-Orders so maybe it is coming in November. There are other albums coming out before or the same time as MJ's that still do not have a cover or tracklisting, so you never know. We might get lucky.

Navi just posted this on Facebook

'Stay tuned - new info on MJ s album to be posted ..... I will pass info out as soon as I get it. Navi'

Looking hopeful!

Navi just posted this on Facebook

'Stay tuned - new info on MJ s album to be posted ..... I will pass info out as soon as I get it. Navi'

Looking hopeful!

I hope he's not going just by what's been said in this thread... hopefully he's getting that from a good source!

Im sure we will get info on album very soon!

This is the start!! At last!!

I bet you December release!! or even!! it could be same day release as Thriller was like i said in thread, with maybe single before it!

Terry

We have the DVD announced now so hopefully album annoucement in due course!

HEY GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhB4Q3FY7xY

on the left cover i can see the songs -

"Get Around"

"Another Day"

"Kick It"

"The Future"

"Belong 2"

"Water"

"Men In? Black"

"A Place With No Name"

You think it's fake?

Damien, Smooth.... any info on the album?? Please tell me we wll get a release before Christmas!!

Yes, it 4 months old.

Tying in the VISION set with the new album... I was kind of hoping that there was going to be a video for a new single and it would have been in the Vision set. Now with the tracklisting announced today on Vision, there was nothing regarding the new album. It would have made sense to announce the new album and have the first single from that on this dvd set. It would have hyped up the dvd set and album even more. I kind of find this puzzling and could be a clue that the album won't be coming out in November afterall...

I'm not going to give any details because the details are not "100% in stone" and would be considered "hearsay" and I know how everyone here goes crazy. But I can tell you... the album has been delayed and will not be coming out the same week as the game and Vision.

Tying in the VISION set with the new album... I was kind of hoping that there was going to be a video for a new single and it would have been in the Vision set. Now with the tracklisting announced today on Vision, there was nothing regarding the new album. It would have made sense to announce the new album and have the first single from that on this dvd set. It would have hyped up the dvd set and album even more. I kind of find this puzzling and could be a clue that the album won't be coming out in November afterall...

My thoughts exactly.
Honestly, they've messed it up.
Having a game, a DVD set with 1 or 2 new videos (let's say studio footage for Another Day plus an animated short film for another track) and the new album released in the same time frame would make much more sense.

Anyway, I can't wait to hear some new music from MJ. I'd do anything to be in the studio with Teddy right now.

Last edited:

I'm not going to give any details because the details are not "100% in stone" and would be considered "hearsay" and I know how everyone here goes crazy. But I can tell you... the album has been delayed and will not be coming out the same week as the game and Vision.
But it's going to be this year, still?

Back