New Larry Nimmer interview + Road to recovery protest cancalled!

HIStory

Proud Member
http://allforloveblog.com/?p=3325

"Prior to the interview, they mention the planned Road To Recovery protest of Michael’s induction into the Dance Hall of Fame in New York. I’m not sure that this has been confirmed, but someone in the chatroom informed her that they had heard the protest was cancelled!!! (See, all of our hard work isn’t always in vain!)."

"Also, in the radio program, someone contacted the Dance Hall of Fame and it was them that confirmed that the protest had been cancelled. Road to Recovery has not released a press release, and I doubt they will, as they didn’t announce the protest through a press release. They did an interview with someone, and a few websites picked it up, but that was it."

Thanks for the interview, will definitely be giving it a listen earlier. And so happy to hea that the protest has been cancelled, our fight is definitely paying off. All we need to do is fight with the ultimate weapons-love and the truth.

Great news! Glad to hear this! Yaj!
I love the way Sloride puts it "to fight with the ultimate weapons of love and truth". That is so true! We are Michael army of love!
A big thank you to all the fans who put their effort and energy into this - the media advocacy e-mail alert group, facebook groups, etc.
It is great to know that our efforts weren't in vain this time!

Great news! Glad to hear this! Yaj!
I love the way Sloride puts it "to fight with the ultimate weapons of love and truth". That is so true! We are Michael army of love!
A big thank you to all the fans who put their effort and energy into this - the media advocacy e-mail alert group, facebook groups, etc.
It is great to know that our efforts weren't in vain this time!

This is great news!!! We really are Michael's army of love and we are quite powerful indeed!! Many of our efforts have paid off- ppl can't deny the power of Michael fans- we are a force to be reckoned with!! Thank you to all! Love you always!:clapping:

So happy to hear this....:clapping:

Michael's fans will always be there to fight for his name.:yes:

That's great I hope it's cancelled and they realized how foolished they were to consider this.

Nice Job..:).....I am so happy to hear that the protest has been canceled...Michael deserves to be honored.

We can achieve anything if we fight with the truth and love. That's what Michael taught us and that's what we should continue to do.

The protesters almost never seem to show. They just like to announce their "plans" so they can get attention using Michael's name. -_-

Back