TV Special on German VOX channel on coming Saturday,May 22nd "König Einsam"

MJsBack

Proud Member
Hi People!

On coming Saturday, May 22nd there will be a TV Special on German TV Station VOX that calls "König Einsam" in English "King Lonely". That special will have the length of nearly 4 hours! ´Begins at 8.15 PM!

Including Interviews with Katherine, Joseph, Jermaine, J.Randy Taraborrelli and friends of Michael!

R.I.P. Michael :angel:

Last edited:
Would be awesome if somebody could record and upload it.

Thanks very much!:angel:

They've showed already some bits and bops on TV, but what really annoyed me was when that old female doctor said that Michael was gay ...! As if SHE would know ....!!! :evil::evil::evil:

forget it ....

for example:

talking:

Joe und Katherine, La Toya, Jermaine, Liza Minnelli, Biograph Randy Taraborrelli, Bodyguard Matt Fiddes, Mark Lester, Neverland-builderTony Urquidez and the former Tourmanager Marcel Avram which has sued Michael several times.
Mark Lester talking about "sperm donations Michael begged him for" as he claims. And so on ....
Of course talking about his countless plastic surgery ... and so on.
Someone with the name Dr. Ann Coxton claims: "He was gay, this was obviously ... and so on.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna watch it.

After his death they come up with this? Really this is all they got??? :no:

why are u promoting this tabloid nonsense?!

I wonder why North Americans and Europeans love sensationalism. Is life so miserable that 'we' need to lie about others to feel better?

In my country the most sensational program is more serious than most European documentaries.

I wonder why North Americans and Europeans love sensationalism. Is life so miserable that 'we' need to lie about others to feel better?

In my country the most sensational program is more serious than most European documentaries.

I'd love to have "serious" German Channels like 3Sat and Arte which are to date some of the best channels I've ever seen in my entire life and I've lived in a few places.

Most western mass media lied about Michael Jackson, doesn't matter where and when. No need to insult entire continents or parts of it.
P.S.: Check which channels used to play videos that for example US TV wouldn't bother playing. TDCAU prison version was often broadcast on European Channels.

you better dont watch this....
i have never watched a german MJ special that has been positive. its always the same... =(

I only took a short look at it... Terrible. There may have been some persons who said nice things but all the rest was... well... just another show with the intention to paint the "Whacko J...." picture. :cry:

Back