Lisa Marie's New Blog Post about Michael's resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to re iterate that only live flowers are permitted. Also, FL has
it's own flower shop and they will take orders and deliver daily right to the site.
It is very easy and the people are great.

I will always believe Michael Jackson should rest at Neverland Valley Ranch, where Michael's children and fans can have easy access to visit in peace.:wub:

003943454.jpg

003943422.jpg

Gallery%20Neverland%2046.JPG

003943473.jpg

Last edited:
I think the silk sunflowers are a great idea. They will be there for a while.

Were you able to order the silk ones?

I want to order some ahead of June 25th.

Hi guys,

Yesterday 5/12 I ordered him a fresh flower arrangement from the Forest Lawn-Glendale flower shop to be delivered today. I was told it would be placed inside next to him. I checked today 5/13 and was told it was done. The florist said that usually when people use outside companies things have to be left outside for the guards to pick up. Since I ordered from Forest Lawn the arrangement will be placed inside next to Michael. I ordered a mixed arrangement which included a sunflower. As long as my money holds out I will try to send him flowers once or twice a month and definitely on father's day, memorial day, birthday day, and the major days.

I am glad Lisa brought this to our attention. Also, it could be that the day she went they had just cleaned out the dead flowers. Forest Lawn will make a lot of money because I was told by the florist that many fans order from them.

Why are some fans so harsh and bitter towards people in Michael's life whom they don't even know? I'm not even that bitter towards my own enemies. Lisa offered a suggestion and a sweet gesture. The way some fans read too much into things and act all offended over this is just, no offense strange.

hi, yes, i also don't understand. it is so sad, because we all miss him, and all we fans know is one side of the stories... we never know everything.

it makes me really sad when i hear hate comments about his ex-wife(s), and to see them suffer, we all know they do, is it that what those fans want?

Michael is about love, and we should be too. Let's remain positive, and polite, and gentle. And just say -- well, thank you for the right address, Lisa, and the hint.

let's send flowers, i simply L.O.V.E. the idea that we send him flowers

it is a chance for us, who are so far away, and have no time nor money for such a trip

l.o.v.e., bb :) :flowers:

I just think the fans should not have gone to TMZ about that.... I don't think Lisa meant any harm... And now it turned really nasty within just a day.

really? Even silk flowers? Where my nephew is buried they kids the silk ones for long period of time.

I hope someone from LA will be able to confirm this.

The florist from the Forest Lawn flower shop said that they clear the dead fresh flowers out. Once a week someone goes in takes care of this. She did not mention about silk flowers, but then, I did not ask. Call 1-800-204-3131 and I am sure she would be able to say if and when they clear out artificial flowers.

btw i am a bit tired now, its 10pm here in Germany :) and i had a long day... its a bit difficult to find out who is organizing the flowers...

would the one, who organizes the flowers, please pm me?

or put an information on the first page of the thread?

love, bb :) and thank you

I just think the fans should not have gone to TMZ about that.... I don't think Lisa meant any harm... And now it turned really nasty within just a day.

It was tacky to say the least. I lost all respect for these folks. I hope they are happy they got some attention from TMZ.

I will always believe Michael Jackson should rest at Neverland Valley Ranch, where Michael's children and fans can have easy access to visit in peace.:wub:

I agree with you Cherub. Maybe some day that will happen.

As far as Lisa Marie bringing flowers to Michael, that was very nice of her..Also ,I thank those who shared their stories and pictures.

Hi guys,

Yesterday 5/12 I ordered him a fresh flower arrangement from the Forest Lawn-Glendale flower shop to be delivered today. I was told it would be placed inside next to him. I checked today 5/13 and was told it was done. The florist said that usually when people use outside companies things have to be left outside for the guards to pick up. Since I ordered from Forest Lawn the arrangement will be placed inside next to Michael. I ordered a mixed arrangement which included a sunflower. As long as my money holds out I will try to send him flowers once or twice a month and definitely on father's day, memorial day, birthday day, and the major days.

I am glad Lisa brought this to our attention. Also, it could be that the day she went they had just cleaned out the dead flowers. Forest Lawn will make a lot of money because I was told by the florist that many fans order from them.

Could you help me ? I'm a little bit lost :angel: I would like to order on their website and they ask in which park I want the flowers to be deliver - I realized that I don't know in which park is Holly Terrace :doh: - Can you tell me ? :angel:

MJ Fans Dispute Lisa Marie's Cemetery Claims

Originally posted May 13th 2010 7:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
A group of Michael Jackson fans dedicated to honoring MJ's tomb claim Lisa Marie Presley was dead wrong when she insisted that the pop star wasn't getting enough love at his grave site -- and they have the pics to prove it.

TMZ spoke with a rep from the "Original Michael Jackson Fans of Southern California" who told us they visit the site at least once a month -- and always flood the place with gifts and flowers. The group claims they've documented all of their trips with pictures like the one shown above, which was taken April 3rd.

As we previously reported, LMP had posted a message on her MySpace page yesterday, claiming there was too much "empty space" around the site and called for fans to step it up and send flowers.

But the rep from OMJFSC tells us, "You know what, we all know that we visit Michael once a month ... so like everything else we just have to find comfort in the fact that we know the truth.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nqOLDdSD

I'm sure that once a week it will look empty there, just in case somebody STILL hasn't understood that Forest Lawn will clean up in there.

Where you able to go in there and confirm for yourself that it looks miserably in there?

It's a slap into the face of everyone who ever supported him- especially when he was alive. I take my hat before those that came out to the courthouse to let him know that he is NOT alone in this world, people that wrote him letters of support back in the 90ies and people who somehow had enough trust and love in their heart for someone they might have never met in person.

Of course it's nice to send flowers or bring flowers but there's more to this story. The flowers are the end of the "earthly" support, these flowers hurt the most because I much rather would write a letter to a living Michael Jackson.

I have read so many threads everywhere were people tried their very best just to get to Forest Lawn, threads like "how do I get to Neverland, I just want to touch the gate once and breath the air there".

I know I have collected letters and others things on another board from those that couldn't make it. The flowers that I have assembled myself meant the world because they came from my heart. No, the were not sunflowers but each color, each flower, each rose in different has a special meaning, each lily I put together. Down to the color of the ribbon that flew with me down to California on a 7 hour flight.
Down to struggling with a GPS that sent me through a nasty part of town.:cheeky:

People are trying what they can- and you know what, as long as it comes from the heart- IT MATTERS. And even if it is a loving thought= thought in love, support and gratefulness, it matters.

I didn't buy a ready made bouquet because I wanted to put it together with my own hands, you know that I bled putting Michael's flowers together? The thorns hurt. Sorry for getting slightly dramatic but that was the so appropriately symbolic that I almost smile about it. Yes, lavender for the King, purple for Divinity (if you get the drift...in motion), yellow for Gold, for mastery, pink for the shyness, becoming a victim, green for all things nature and love by the way, blue for the writer, the unreachable, the mystery you name it.

MJsFlowers2.jpg

MJsFlowers3.jpg

MJsFlowers1.jpg

MJsFlowers4.jpg

MJsFlowers7.jpg

I put these flowers down with the thought in my heart that this is also from all those that wanted to be there but couldn't. I brought him Jelly Beans and strangers hugged each other there and ate candy under tears, together in his name.
People forge friendships on that terrace, people talk, people cry, people sing.

These flowers meant so much to me that I have had them in my signature for months before this story started.

Do not take it lightly, we're doing it with bleeding hearts and because we mean it.
Sometimes it's hard to see for others what the intent is or what is really happening. Michael Jackson is NEVER alone, nor are we.

Done now.

What a beautiful and heartfelt report. God Bless You.

Could you help me ? I'm a little bit lost :angel: I would like to order on their website and they ask in which park I want the flowers to be deliver - I realized that I don't know in which park is Holly Terrace :doh: - Can you tell me ? :angel:

I need help too. I`ll order FL on Мonday so any information will be welcome.

Hi,
Tell them for Michael Jackson at The Holy Terrace at Forest Lawn- Glendale. Glad to help.

I wonder if fans really went to TMZ or TMZ stuff read this forum on a regular basis and make their own stories. Anything is for money, blah … Crazy:(

That person spoke to TMZ. One even thanked TMZ for the story. Go figure!!!

Last edited:
I can't send sunflowers to Forrest Lawn, but I am planting sunflowers at home for Michael, thinking of him and sending all my love to him.

Look what I read in another site.

I just spoke to a Forest Lawn staff member. There is no Facebook set up for this *the sunflowers* through Forest Lawn (other than as pointed out fan clubs and the like perhaps). Correct that NO fake flowers will be accepted at Forest Lawn.

However at this point, everything that is being delivered is being sent directly to the family. So I thought since I took the time to call the cemetery, I would share this. Anything that is sent will not be at his resting place, but sent on to his family. I thought before people spent a lot of money you would want to know this (as most florists do have a minimum before they will even deliver).

I just spoke to a Forest Lawn staff member. There is no Facebook set up for this *the sunflowers* through Forest Lawn (other than as pointed out fan clubs and the like perhaps). Correct that NO fake flowers will be accepted at Forest Lawn.

However at this point, everything that is being delivered is being sent directly to the family. So I thought since I took the time to call the cemetery, I would share this. Anything that is sent will not be at his resting place, but sent on to his family. I thought before people spent a lot of money you would want to know this (as most florists do have a minimum before they will even deliver).

Hmm :scratch:If they send all to Encino that could explain why Lisa Marie found the place empty :no: I think it's talking about flowers sent by others flowershops

I think they speak for flowers delivered from elsewhere and not ordered in Forest Lawn.

Some of us were going to send sunflowers to Prince on his birthday but we ended up sending something else.

The snide comments..seriously.. MJ and LMP kept in touch long after their divorce and Michael's friend Raffles Van Exel said on his twitter that MJ and Lisa were still in touch last year. Riley is still friends with Michael's nephew Austin.

LMP has every right to visit her ex husband and this sunflower idea is a nice idea. I highly doubt it was preceeded by - ''i might bring out a new cd so i'll go to Forest Lawn to Michael's grave and notice there aren't many flowers there, then I'll write a blog about sending flowers to Forest Lawn, then that will make everyone buy my new non-existant cd'' :mello:

What did MJ say? 'Don't judge a person until you've walked two moons in their moccasins'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMAT
Just want to re iterate that only live flowers are permitted. Also, FL has
it's own flower shop and they will take orders and deliver daily right to the site.
It is very easy and the people are great.

Thank you for this info..that's a shame. Anyway, maybe someone should post this information at the beginning of this thread and on LMP's blog or try to inform her via her myspace/website.

Fans went to TMZ about this?? Forest Lawn probably gets cleared regularly so not everything they leave stays there. I think non-perisables go back to the Jackson home at some point too.

That being said, are MJJC organising to send flowers in time for June 25th? Maybe we can set up a seperate thread and get it sorted.. I'm in :)

Last edited:

Oh wait, so this means if we order flowers from a florist to go to Forest Lawn they won't actually go there.. they'll be forwarded to Hayvenhurst?? Hmmmm.. :(

Oh wait, so this means if we order flowers from a florist to go to Forest Lawn they won't actually go there.. they'll be forwarded to Hayvenhurst?? Hmmmm.. :(

Yes, I think so. :scratch: So order only from Forest Lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back