Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Personally, I like that I need the lyrics to make it all out. Plus I think your accent plays a big part in the feel of the song. It's beautiful :wub:
Thank you...

I have been laughing at "new age nuts and their music" since I read it so I made an album cover :lol:

4576033359_5500bc9f04_o.jpg

I should have put a "featuring..." sticker on it but I only thought of it after I uploaded it.
'featuring Trail Mix & Shellfish, special guest EpiPen'
epipen.jpg

About your song... I really like it, I have to say again. My hb came in to hear it and at one point he said it's good he can't understand all the words, because it sounds quite depressing. I was like, yes, it's quite serious and explained about Carolwood and stuff. He said he likes the song, though, and he thinks Michael would too. "He liked tragic songs like this ... probably especially when they're about him... maybe.... I'd guess...", he said. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry :lol:/:cry:...

Thank you Amy and MJBunny and thank you to your husbunny. Yeah, it's never my intention to depress anyone but hey, it's afforable grief therapy, I guess...

:lmao: wow this thread. all this talk is too funny!
I studied German for four years and I never heard of ASS :lol: maybe the teacher was afraid we'd make endless jokes about it.. cos we probably would of done :lmao: mature students :D

Mrs.Music - Thanks for the heads up on the June 25th meet up in London. I guess I will see how I feel on the day..
About the opus, yeah I was hoping they'd lower the price soon..but will they stop selling them? I hope not..

amy - Sorry to hear about your freaky experience! :huggy: I hope everything works out okay for you.

mjbunny - those sparkly flashes sound cool. I had that happen once above my doorway when I was thinking of MJ :)

To everyone that shared songs, you are all so creative! Thanks for sharing :flowers:
& to everyone who is feeling down :huggy: :heart:. I was feeling a bit down yesterday too, it wasn't about MJ to start with, but then it bled into MJ and his kids.

Still nada to report. Had a funny dream though, which reminded me a bit of some people's meditation, I think it was Mrs.Music's meditation about being on a cliff..I was climbing to the top of this huge cliff, and the people I was with (no idea who they were lol) were telling me that once you jump off, you can fly like a bird. I thought it sounded cool but looking down we were all like, this is too high for us so we moved down the cliff. But I just remember thinking how can I fly?? What if I fall!

:heart: to you all.

:lmao: I was wondering why there was three pages to catch up on! I had a good laugh at your comments :)

My bioresonant shirt arrived today. It's so vibrant! I took a picture but the colours are coming up pretty dull. I'm gonna wear it for a meditation later.

I hope everyone is ok :heart:

hey ladies!
wow, this thread has been busy, good job!

Amy, I hope you're doing ok, sounds like you had a crazy experience. Sending you positive energy!

I'm a bit stressed out trying to finish papers for next week....bleh. You know the feeling when everything piles itself on top of you? I guess I need to replace fear/worry with love, as the tarot reader told me. It doesn't help that I've been feeling really emotional about Michael again lately. And today is his mom's birthday :cry:

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and send everyone some LOVE!
xxx

Oh my God! Thank you for telling that. Today I was thinking suddenly about Katherine and was wondering when is her birthday. I had a feeling this morning that it somwhere soon. What a strange coincidence! Wow! I was planning to sent her a card or something. Well, now it is too late. Probably I will do it next year.:(

I know it's not as personal as sending a card but there's a thread to wish Katherine and Jackie happy birthday:)
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91084

Lovely people on this thread I have something to share although I should be in bed! lol:doh:
Listen carefully please................
Last night I felt a strong urge to send to a friend on my Face book a pic of MJ- a certain pic of MJ.................this wasnt random this was like I must send this particular pic now feeling! :wub:
Ready?
30thanniversaryconcertmjinwhite.jpg

I sent this pic to my friend on FB- felt so lead to do so-
This is the comments that followed...............names have been removed for privacy...
ME: I just felt lead to send you this pic. Dont know why, but maybe u have a connection/reason? Has 30th anniversary been on ur mind? Well here is our angel in white! 4 u. Much love xxx
19 hours ago ·
MY FRIEND: Jenny...you are psychic! For the past two hours I have been watching the entire 30th anniversary concert on Youtube! I just finished and came back to my FB page to see you had posted this photo! I love Michael in this white outfit, and he was on top of his game that night in New York City for a man of 43. He will always be the best in the world to me. Thank you, Jenny! ♥

16 hours ago ·

MY FRIEND: Still can't believe you did this...love you too! ♥

16 hours ago ·

ME: Wow! That's quite amazing! Many people would say that it was just a coincidence. I truly felt urged to send you that particular pic! I am encouraged by this. I have had similar things happen before which makes me believe it's more than just random. It's something you cant see, hear or explain. ♥
Ok I am Jenny! lol most people know that by now, but I preserved my friends name by putting ''my friend''.
:D:wub::doh:
Amazing eh?
Timing was amazing! I felt lead and urged to send her that pic- all the while she was watching MJ in 30th anniversary concert! :wub:

Thanks for the good vibes girls :huggy:

Billie_Jean09 - Wow, that's so cool! Thanks for sharing! :angel:

Love ya all...I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll have good things to report later tomorrow after my 'thing'. Wishing everyone well! :heart: :group: :heart:

Hi everyone! :group: :heart: Not really anything to report, just checking in. I have to say, though, that I'm totally getting hooked on the group Heavyweight Dub Champion, especially their album from May of 2009, Rise of the Champion Nation. I can't stop myself from thinking of Michael as their "Last Champion" interdimensional warrior/messiah character and we "Army of L.O.V.E." as the Last Champion's "Army of the Chosen Ones". I wonder how they feel about Michael, or if they'd be like ":rolleyes2:" if they read my opinion :lol: Don't know. But their music, while sometimes a bit militant for me lol, has that whole liberation of consciousness, we're all one, change the world vibe. Anyway, probably not for everyone, but hey.

Billie_Jean09 - Cool about the 30th anniversary pic :D I love when stuff like that happens. I most definitely believe that consciousness is connected and we're kind of always 'keeping tabs' on our loved ones on some level. Maybe she thought of you at some point while watching and you were receptive enough at that moment to connect with her thought in a more conscious way and... ding... whatever happens happened. Thanks for sharing this story :)

Amygrace - Good luck on your thingy tomorrow. Hope everything is going well! :angel: ~positive energy~

Last edited:
Yeh i love that 30th annivasry pic..mj looks so HOT in it :wild:

Ok, so I shoulda been in bed about 6 hours ago, but I wanted to mention something. :lol: It's one of those things that you think "did I imagine that somehow?!!" An hour ago I was dancing around my living room with my headphones on, thinking about some lines in letters Michael wrote to fans those last few months:
"Be alive, be free, feel consciousness, subconscious, being God"
"I can feel your energy through the walls"
"Higher consciousness always"
"... one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness"
and about some dreams I've had (like the amazing energy sensation and MJ in the bright light from last week). I was wondering what all he really believed about God and souls and the mind when he went to the other side himself. Like, if you already have a strong belief about energy and the connectedness of all things, aren't you kind of like already primed/prepared in a way that some others who are expecting nothing or a total rigid religious afterworld aren't? Might that be a reason in and of itself for all the intense experiences so many people have had with him these past 10 months? Anyway, at this point in my thinking there was a line in a song that goes, "... lead his people to the water, just like John the Baptist, that makes me the martyr" and this struck me because of a conversation I had with someone who's tossed around the idea that MJ could be J-the-B, the prophet back again. So just as I think this, just as I hear this line in the song, I'm standing at least two feet away from any object on any side and I feel .... someone TOUCH ME! :bugeyed And I don't mean lightly! It felt like someone's hand very firmly on my back, just above my shoulder blade. It was funny because I felt this soooo obviously I let out a loud spontaneous "Aaaaaa!!!" and half yanked my headphones off, like holy crap! :doh: :lol: And after my shocked yelp the next words I heard in the song were "listen to the rhythm and the people that it touches" :cheeky: So then I spent the next few minutes moving all around and pulling my jacket this way and that to try to see if there's SOME way I could reproduce that feeling, like if I moved and my jacket got caught on my butt just right and pulled or something, lol, but no. So I don't know what was up with that. I wasn't scared, just surprised. I mean if suddenly you feel someone touch your back in an empty room, that's surprising :lol: My intuition was like, "Michael? That you?", but of course I can't say one way or the other, but whoaaaa, trippy :dancin:

Ok, I'm seriously going to bed now. Night all :heart:

Last edited:
^ That's really cool! Whoa! And insane that you had that 'Ipodomancy' as well...hahah. If that was Michael than he sure is touchy with us too. :giggle: Hey...now I remember...I told in that 'ass-man' thread that he could touch my ass anytime....MICHAEL, why did you go to mjbunny?! Lololol. :hysterical:

Still nada to report. Had a funny dream though, which reminded me a bit of some people's meditation, I think it was Mrs.Music's meditation about being on a cliff..I was climbing to the top of this huge cliff, and the people I was with (no idea who they were lol) were telling me that once you jump off, you can fly like a bird. I thought it sounded cool but looking down we were all like, this is too high for us so we moved down the cliff. But I just remember thinking how can I fly?? What if I fall!
Oh yeah I had that meditation indeed, and I was afraid to fly as well! Funny. :) Cool dream.

My bioresonant shirt arrived today. It's so vibrant! I took a picture but the colours are coming up pretty dull. I'm gonna wear it for a meditation later.
That sounds interesting! What does it exactly? Did you wear it already?

I'm a bit stressed out trying to finish papers for next week....bleh. You know the feeling when everything piles itself on top of you? I guess I need to replace fear/worry with love, as the tarot reader told me. It doesn't help that I've been feeling really emotional about Michael again lately.
Hmm...I feel the same, lately. *sigh* Wishing you much strength. :huggy:

Timing was amazing! I felt lead and urged to send her that pic- all the while she was watching MJ in 30th anniversary concert! :wub:
Aw, that was cool. Thanks for that pic....luuuuuv that whitey outfit. Rawr. :shifty:

Hopefully I'll have good things to report later tomorrow after my 'thing'.
Hope so too, good luck with that! :huggy:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bluh, I just woke up bawling my eyes out from a weird dream...it was about my birthday that I was celebrating and Spain.:scratch: Shortly; people weren't doing what I wanted them to do so I got all frustrated and woke up. Now I read this:
"Dreaming of your birthday may suggest you are in need of attention and love." callurl("http://www.dreamhawk.com/dyd-bb03.htm");StartAdv();

Well, yeah...I am! Feeling friggin' invisible and lonely like crazy at the moment! :( Maybe that was why I started to cry when it didn't go as I wanted it to. Hmm. There are more explanations though so yeah...dunnow.

LMAO @ those last pages about ASS btw....hilarious. Love you guys. Thanks for making this thread a pleasure to visit everyday, lol. :heart:

Neeve - Feeling the same over here too. So many papers to write for next week!
:huggy: take it easy

Billie_Jean09 - wow, that is really cool! Thanks for sharing :flowers:

mjbunny - That is so cool. Just feeling someone touch your shoulder, and the lines from that song at that time too..

amy - hope it all goes alright today! :huggy:

Mrs.Music - I feel like that too sometimes. :huggy: to you.

Last night I was thinking about what I might do for June 25th, I was quite deep in thought, then I swear to god, someone flicked my pillow, right near my hair/ear. It brought me out of my thought and I was like, what the hell is that? Is that you Michael, playing around?? I started to flick the pillow and that sounded exactly like the noise I heard :lol: (at first I thought it was a bug landing lol..)
Then I heard something move on my bookcase which freaked me out cos I could really hear it, but couldn't see it cos it was dark. Who knows what it was.

Hope everyone is alright today :huggy: :heart:

Ok, so I shoulda been in bed about 6 hours ago, but I wanted to mention something. :lol: It's one of those things that you think "did I imagine that somehow?!!" An hour ago I was dancing around my living room with my headphones on, thinking about some lines in letters Michael wrote to fans those last few months:
"Be alive, be free, feel consciousness, subconscious, being God"
"I can feel your energy through the walls"
"Higher consciousness always"
"... one in joy, one in pain, one in love, one in service and in consciousness"
and about some dreams I've had (like the amazing energy sensation and MJ in the bright light from last week). I was wondering what all he really believed about God and souls and the mind when he went to the other side himself. Like, if you already have a strong belief about energy and the connectedness of all things, aren't you kind of like already primed/prepared in a way that some others who are expecting nothing or a total rigid religious afterworld aren't? Might that be a reason in and of itself for all the intense experiences so many people have had with him these past 10 months? Anyway, at this point in my thinking there was a line in a song that goes, "... lead his people to the water, just like John the Baptist, that makes me the martyr" and this struck me because of a conversation I had with someone who's tossed around the idea that MJ could be J-the-B, the prophet back again. So just as I think this, just as I hear this line in the song, I'm standing at least two feet away from any object on any side and I feel .... someone TOUCH ME! :bugeyed And I don't mean lightly! It felt like someone's hand very firmly on my back, just above my shoulder blade. It was funny because I felt this soooo obviously I let out a loud spontaneous "Aaaaaa!!!" and half yanked my headphones off, like holy crap! :doh: :lol: And after my shocked yelp the next words I heard in the song were "listen to the rhythm and the people that it touches" :cheeky: So then I spent the next few minutes moving all around and pulling my jacket this way and that to try to see if there's SOME way I could reproduce that feeling, like if I moved and my jacket got caught on my butt just right and pulled or something, lol, but no. So I don't know what was up with that. I wasn't scared, just surprised. I mean if suddenly you feel someone touch your back in an empty room, that's surprising :lol: My intuition was like, "Michael? That you?", but of course I can't say one way or the other, but whoaaaa, trippy :dancin:

Ok, I'm seriously going to bed now. Night all :heart:

Lately I was thinking about those things he wrote too....I think it's definitely true that if you have an understanding you are more prepared so you can use/control that energy more than someone who's totally shocked by what's happening... I don't know what Michael really believed, but he definitely understood a lot about energy. Even being so fixated on saying "I love you", etc, he knew a lot.
That's really amazing you felt that....wow.
I just have a hard time with the idea that he has to be someone else...you know? I think he can be himself, Michael, and be a prophet or a leader or a type of baptist or something, but not necessarily a reincarnation of that same soul, you know? But it is an interesting idea.... And then again, who better to lead than someone who has done it before!!

Hmm...I feel the same, lately. *sigh* Wishing you much strength. :huggy:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bluh, I just woke up bawling my eyes out from a weird dream...it was about my birthday that I was celebrating and Spain.:scratch: Shortly; people weren't doing what I wanted them to do so I got all frustrated and woke up. Now I read this:
"Dreaming of your birthday may suggest you are in need of attention and love." callurl("http://www.dreamhawk.com/dyd-bb03.htm");StartAdv();

Well, yeah...I am! Feeling friggin' invisible and lonely like crazy at the moment! :( Maybe that was why I started to cry when it didn't go as I wanted it to. Hmm. There are more explanations though so yeah...dunnow.

Thanks hun, hope you're feeling better too :hug:

Neeve - Feeling the same over here too. So many papers to write for next week!
:huggy: take it easy

Thanks sweetie, same to you!! :heart:

Hi guys! Just wanted to say hello to everybody here. I hope everybody is doingwell today.
Hugs :huggy:

It sounds very real to me... Do you feel the same? :cry:

Yes. I totally believe it's him. It's him in her sessions, in our dreams and in our meditation/major love prayer sessions. I believe that. But I'm hurting so bad. Maybe because it's so close to June...

I'm afraid. I'm afraid that every year, around June, I will be very depressed and heart broken. What if will always be like that? :cry:

I would give the universe just to hold Michael...

Yes. I totally believe it's him. It's him in her sessions, in our dreams and in our meditation/major love prayer sessions. I believe that. But I'm hurting so bad. Maybe because it's so close to June...

I'm afraid. I'm afraid that every year, around June, I will be very depressed and heart broken. What if will always be like that? :cry:

I wished I could make it better and can't. But I share your pain. :(

:better:

I wished I could make it better and can't. But I share your pain. :(

:better:

Aww. :hug:

But it's sort of pointless talking about it because no one can help you; the only thing that helps is crying. I wish there was one person who I can go up to and ask for Michael and they can help. :(

I just pray that I feel his spirit.

^ :huggy: to you, Zenab, and to everyone else :huggy:

We all share your pain. :cry:

I was reading the innermichael blog earlier this afternoon, and that made me tear up. The last two entries, the way she writes..so beautiful, so true & yet sad -- we lost such a phenominal man. He really was something special & otherworldly.
I miss you Michael :cry: :heart: we all do.

Aww. :hug:

But it's sort of pointless talking about it because no one can help you; the only thing that helps is crying. I wish there was one person who I can go up to and ask for Michael and they can help. :(

I just pray that I feel his spirit.

You know what I do often? I turn off the light, complete darkness and put on music through my headphones. And then I just lay there on the couch and sometimes I'll watch the dark to the sound of Danny Elfman for example- Edward Scissorhand, Corpse Bride etc- and sometimes I see his sparkles, his shadow around, I almost go cross eyed, but he'll be there. The darkness helps me see him.

And often I just dance in the darkness to his music and the same thing happens. Just ask him to dance with you in the dark, he'll be there, you might just see a bit of a shadow moving, like smoke or sparkles. :yes::better:

Last edited:
Hi everyone! :) :heart:

I want to share a wonderful dream snippet from today. It wasn't so vivid and I was awake for 5 minutes before I even remembered it. Ok, I was having one dream and then I suddenly found myself in a large crowd. In front and just to the side of me I saw Michael. Next to me and in front of him there was a fan in her 20's, crying a bit, just inches from his face, as if she were a YANA girl. Michael kissed her slowly and softly on her cheek, her eyes, then her lips. It was this very innocent, caring and beautiful thing to watch, just to see him being so sweet with her, watching him move his lips as he kissed, etc. It was such an expression of love. I don't know if I reached out to him or what, but I moved a bit closer. He kissed her on the cheek again and then turned to me (yessss!) and put his hand on the side of my head and kissed me on the forehead. Oh, and I felt it. :wub:There wasn't any rivalry or jealousy going on and I didn't feel anything like I was interrupting their moment. In fact, I was kind of amazed at how he just adapted to me being there too, lol. For each of us it was if we were the only one. Then he turned to her again while I kissed him on the cheek, he turned back to me and kissed me on the cheek, then sooooo lovingly on the lips :blush: Uhhhhhhh :swoon: Now, although this could sound like he was gettin' on down with two girls at once :)giggle:), the kissing was more a tender and caring gesture, so it felt more parent/child-like than ménage à trois ;), I swear! :lol: It was just these few moments and then the dream changed back to something else. Nice interlude, though! :punk:

Hey...now I remember...I told in that 'ass-man' thread that he could touch my ass anytime....MICHAEL, why did you go to mjbunny?! Lololol. :hysterical:
:lol: Hey, it was my back/shoulder area this time. This time ;) Interesting that dreaming of your birthday is supposed to mean you need love and attention. Hmmm. And why is it that when I read that you were celebrating it in Spain that all I could think of was "you and me... in Spain!" lol.

Last night I was thinking about what I might do for June 25th, I was quite deep in thought, then I swear to god, someone flicked my pillow, right near my hair/ear. It brought me out of my thought and I was like, what the hell is that? Is that you Michael, playing around?? I started to flick the pillow and that sounded exactly like the noise I heard :lol: (at first I thought it was a bug landing lol..)
Then I heard something move on my bookcase which freaked me out cos I could really hear it, but couldn't see it cos it was dark. Who knows what it was.
Whoa, cool! So either it was a spirit .... or a really big bug :giggle: I hope it was the former :D

Lately I was thinking about those things he wrote too....I think it's definitely true that if you have an understanding you are more prepared so you can use/control that energy more than someone who's totally shocked by what's happening... I don't know what Michael really believed, but he definitely understood a lot about energy. Even being so fixated on saying "I love you", etc, he knew a lot.
That's really amazing you felt that....wow.
I just have a hard time with the idea that he has to be someone else...you know? I think he can be himself, Michael, and be a prophet or a leader or a type of baptist or something, but not necessarily a reincarnation of that same soul, you know? But it is an interesting idea.... And then again, who better to lead than someone who has done it before!!
Yeah, it was those letters that made me think more about what he had come to believe and feel about life and the universe in his last year. If he could feel energy and talked so much about consciousness, perhaps this made things easier to connect with us after he passed because he already believed it's possible? In regard to the other point ... I agree with you on this. I don't see why Michael would necessarily have to be someone else who returned. If all prophets/messiahs/teachers/gurus are just the same souls returning over and over, they must be a pretty small number. And why doesn't anyone else advance to that level or get sent for a similar task? Would it really just be these few spirits? Unless they are something "special" in some way, hmmm. But we should all be working our way "up", right? So it makes sense to me Michael could be a messenger, a prophet, a teacher in his own right. He doesn't have to have been any historic spiritual figure. I'm still not sure about all this, though. :scratch:

But I'm hurting so bad. Maybe because it's so close to June... I'm afraid. I'm afraid that every year, around June, I will be very depressed and heart broken. What if will always be like that? :cry: I would give the universe just to hold Michael...
Oh, :hug: :hug: :heart: I think the answer about June is yes and no. I can only think of my mom here. She lost both her parents in a car accident when she was only 23 years old. Every year toward the end of the summer she'd mention, "it's August" ... because that date in August will always loom there. Obviously it's something one can never forget. But over the years I think it was less and less sad overall. After a while the whole month wasn't ruined, just that day. I know that doesn't sound so hopeful for us, but I was thinking of an honest answer. I think that we'll always think of the 25th when we think of June, yes. But hopefully over the years it will slowly become less painful as other memories (good ones, let's pray) also occur in June. It sure as hell isn't going to be easy though :cry:

Hi everyone! :) :heart:

I want to share a wonderful dream snippet from today. It wasn't so vivid and I was awake for 5 minutes before I even remembered it. Ok, I was having one dream and then I suddenly found myself in a large crowd. In front and just to the side of me I saw Michael. Next to me and in front of him there was a fan in her 20's, crying a bit, just inches from his face, as if she were a YANA girl. Michael kissed her slowly and softly on her cheek, her eyes, then her lips. It was this very innocent, caring and beautiful thing to watch, just to see him being so sweet with her, watching him move his lips as he kissed, etc. It was such an expression of love. I don't know if I reached out to him or what, but I moved a bit closer. He kissed her on the cheek again and then turned to me (yessss!) and put his hand on the side of my head and kissed me on the forehead. Oh, and I felt it. :wub:There wasn't any rivalry or jealousy going on and I didn't feel anything like I was interrupting their moment. In fact, I was kind of amazed at how he just adapted to me being there too, lol. For each of us it was if we were the only one. Then he turned to her again while I kissed him on the cheek, he turned back to me and kissed me on the cheek, then sooooo lovingly on the lips :blush: Uhhhhhhh :swoon: Now, although this could sound like he was gettin' on down with two girls at once :)giggle:), the kissing was more a tender and caring gesture, so it felt more parent/child-like than ménage à trois ;), I swear! :lol: It was just these few moments and then the dream changed back to something else. Nice interlude, though! :punk:

:wub: omigosh. How sweet is that? :heart: That is such a beautiful & cool dream! :swoon:
Thanks for sharing it with us :flowers:
:giggle: gettin' on down with two girls..that's funny.

It's funny, I was listening to YANA a few nights ago before sleeping and thinking what it would be like to me a YANA girl, what it must of felt like etc. It must of been a truly magical once-in-a-lifetime experience. Those girls are soooo lucky!

Ok, so I shoulda been in bed about 6 hours ago, but I wanted to mention something...

Wow lol at your experience. :lol: And Oooh lovely dream. Now I want a kiss from Michael. :wub: Yes, yes always demanding so much from him. :smilerolleyes:

I know I've been avoiding that date. I can't even bear to look at those threads about what to do on that day. I don't know what I will do yet. I'd just rather skip it. :cry: I also wonder what it will be like every June. Right it now it feels like the rewind button is pushed and it will be 2009 every year. :cry:

I was dreaming about Michael this morning, but I don't remember much. He was talking the whole time. It seemed like he was telling his whole life story and was pouring his emotions out. It just felt really sad. :cry: And then I was kind of letting my mind wander into a sort of meditation I guess, and I was in this palace with a checkered floor. I was probably trying to find Michael, but I just kind of gave up and opened my eyes.

Hugs to everyone. :huggy: I'm taking a trip to Disneyland again tomorrow. It's different going there now. I always love it, but now when I go, it feels like I can be close to Michael.

:wub: omigosh. How sweet is that? :heart: That is such a beautiful & cool dream! :swoon:
Thanks for sharing it with us :flowers:
:giggle: gettin' on down with two girls..that's funny.

It's funny, I was listening to YANA a few nights ago before sleeping and thinking what it would be like to me a YANA girl, what it must of felt like etc. It must of been a truly magical once-in-a-lifetime experience. Those girls are soooo lucky!
OMG, yes. And the She's Out of My Life girls, too :wub:

Wow lol at your experience. :lol: And Oooh lovely dream. Now I want a kiss from Michael. :wub: Yes, yes always demanding so much from him. :smilerolleyes:

Hugs to everyone. :huggy: I'm taking a trip to Disneyland again tomorrow. It's different going there now. I always love it, but now when I go, it feels like I can be close to Michael.
Well in that one group meditation he told me he has plenty of kisses for all his girls, lolol, so everyone should get these dreams at some point! :lol: :wub: Oh, have fun at Disneyland for me too, ok?! Oh man, wish I could go, lol. I was like halfway between the entrance and the Central Plaza on Main Street when I looked into his eyes, so as you walk along there, know he's been there so many times :cry: (I wanna see Captain EO in 3D again http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...tractions/detail?name=CaptainEOAttractionPage *whine*)

OMG, yes. And the She's Out of My Life girls, too :wub:

:wub: just to be that close to MJ. I wonder what was going through their minds. The energy they must of felt, cos I mean the man just exudes love :heart:
And I wonder what was going through MJ's during those moments (not in a dirty way :lol:).

CaptainEoLove85 - Have an awesome time at Disneyland! :huggy:

Hey lovelies! Just wanted to pop in and say hola, as I'm off to bed. I'm so tired. :yawn:
Hope you are all ok. Speak soon!

:heart:

Back