Unpopular opinions

Britney Spear is certainly on a higher level than those wanna be superstars like Rihanna, Timberfake, Ke$ha etc

I was just thinking this the other day as well, I agree with you :)

Yay someone agrees with me! I really do love the female vocals on those 90's eurodance songs. Dance music now a days just seems to be only driven by really loud beats and it's really a shame. 00's dance music really gives me a headache

Bring back the melodies damn it!

You are not alone and Man in the mirror are overrated.....
Smooth criminal is Michael's best song....
:fear: :fear: :fear:

Justin Bieber is better than Michael Jackson.

thl563089e46bb28bf24ec2.gif
Forget unpopular opinion, that's a damn lie lol

"Lady Gaga is not original AT ALL."
"Disco never died....Sorry."
"The business doesn't produce SUPERSTARS anymore, just POP STARS".
"Britney Spears was the last superstar"
"I don't find Alicia Keys interesting anymore (musically), but she can always be my wife."

You need help

Unpopular opinions:

The Thriller album is overrated.
Some of Michael Jacksons best works are not from the Thriller album.
Florence Ballard was the REAL "Diana Ross"
Everything that Beyonce has ever came out with was crap. She is the most overrated artist ever next to Madonna.
Neo Soul is what real r&b is suppose to sound like. Its hella wack they seperated the genre.
En Vogue was the best modern day girl group
Boys II Men was the best modern day boy girl
The 00's has been the worst generation of music ever.
The Grammys, AMA's, Billboard, Mtv etc are a joke
Radio is Dead.
Hip Hop is Dead
R&B is Dead.
POP is DEAD
Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Raheem Devaughn, Floetry, India Arie, Maxwell, Donnell Jones,Janelle Monae have been some of the best artists of the 00s
American Idol is overrated

You are not alone and Man in the mirror are overrated.....
Smooth criminal is Michael's best song....
:fear: :fear: :fear:

I agree with you on You Are Not Alone. It's a nice song but i think that other songs from HIStory deserve more attention like They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, Tabloid Junkie and HIStory

Stranger in Moscow is MJ's best song singing and production wise..and is the most underrated song of all time!

MJ is the most versatile singer ever and the only singer that can cover multiple genres!!

The demo version of P.Y.T. is better than the album version of P.Y.T.

Last edited:

:rofl: People Magazine claims he's the world's biggest popstar. :smilerolleyes: I'll bet the average person can't name 3 of his songs.

DirtyDianaMJ☆;2754690 said:
Beyonce is one of my favorite artists, but I feel as if her 16 Grammys are not deserved and that there are many artists with albums that got ROBBED..I feel as if they are giving her Grammys just because she's Beyonce'..not based on the quality of the music..

Especially when you think that Diana Ross has never won a single Grammy.

Here's some:

It was a great idea by BET executives to have Lil Wayne perform 'I Wish I Could F**k Every Girl in the World' at the BET Awards with his daughter on state.

It was an even better idea to allow the music video for Nelly's 'Tip-Drill' to be shown on BET.

Debra E. Lee and Reginald Hudlin care deeply about how BET portrays black people and are not just hanging in there for the checks.

:rofl: People Magazine claims he's the world's biggest popstar. :smilerolleyes: I'll bet the average person can't name 3 of his songs.

"Never Let You Go", "Baby", "One Time". All three are better than Billie Jean, and even you have to agree.

Okay so i agree with many of the unpopular opinion s and i've a few of my own.

Thriller the short movie is over rated.

Dangerous is Michael's best album.

Facebook is a hatefull concept and i will never be on it.

George bush and Tony Blair are war criminals and should meet the same faith as Saddam Hussein.(Sorry but it has to be said)

Michael buble is crap.

"Never Let You Go", "Baby", "One Time". All three are better than Billie Jean, and even you have to agree.

317hymt6822970.gif

:lol:

Okay so i agree with many of the unpopular opinion s and i've a few of my own.

Thriller the short movie is over rated.

Dangerous is Michael's best album.

Facebook is a hatefull concept and i will never be on it.

George bush and Tony Blair are war criminals and should meet the same faith as Saddam Hussein.(Sorry but it has to be said)

Michael buble is crap.

Why do you think FB is hateful? Michael Buble is crap? You probably don't like the Frank Sinatra comparisons.

DirtyDianaMJ☆;2755980 said:
MJ is the only singer that can cover multiple genres!!
Did you know that Sheena Easton is the only singer to have hits on the pop, R&B, dance, country, adult contemporary, & jazz charts? :p

LOL I dont even know what he looks like or have ever heard him sing... NO links are needed because dont intend on ever listening to him

^^^..yeah but the ONLY junk food I will eat is popcorn and that is about every six months...lol

You need help

Unpopular opinions:

The Thriller album is overrated.
Some of Michael Jacksons best works are not from the Thriller album.
Florence Ballard was the REAL "Diana Ross"

Everything that Beyonce has ever came out with was crap. She is the most overrated artist ever next to Madonna.
Neo Soul is what real r&b is suppose to sound like. Its hella wack they seperated the genre.
En Vogue was the best modern day girl group
Boys II Men was the best modern day boy girl

The 00's has been the worst generation of music ever. (if it was'nt for autotune and American Idol I would disagree)
The Grammys, AMA's, Billboard, Mtv etc are a joke
Radio is Dead.
Hip Hop is Dead
R&B is Dead.
POP is DEAD
Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Raheem Devaughn, Floetry, India Arie, Maxwell, Donnell Jones,Janelle Monae have been some of the best artists of the 00s

American Idol is overrated

I agree with everything that I bolded and About American Idol, if you don't have a gimmick they won't show your audition on camera, and I have seen singers who are to me good get denied just because thier voices are either strong or they aren't flashy. (the show is fake anyway) And I liked the show when I was younger up until the 2007 season of the show. And winning the competition doesn't even matter anymore. Especially since the contestants and losers of the show get recording contracts, what's the use of winning the title.

And the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is overrated. I mean there are so many other great artists that have never been inducted. And People have said that the club is mostly people that the person who controls this that the person likes anyway. So I shouldn't be surprised.

Butterflies is one of Michael's worst songs

*Runs like he's never run before*

The best Guns N' Roses album is Use Your Illusion I
The best Metallica album is Ride The Lightning
The Number of the Beast album by Iron Maiden is overrated Killers is a much better album.

Agree, The Call Of Ktulu is a great closer. Master of Puppets for second best and ...And Justice for All in third

The best Song on Ride The Lightning is Fade To Black :D I don't like And Justice For All dunno why just found it a bit disappointing it sounded like it was rushed at the last min the Songs on it sound the same apart from "One"

Agree, The Call Of Ktulu is a great closer. Master of Puppets for second best and ...And Justice for All in third

I just ordered Master of Puppets from Amazon the other day.

I don't know much Metallica, but I enjoyed a few songs from Death Magnetic and I heard Master of Puppets was their best, so I went with that.

^^ yea MOP has some mint songs like the title track plus Battery, Welcome Home (Sanitarium) and Orion. they are all good really :p

Death Magnetic is probably better than AJFA but the mastering put me off when it was first released until i got the Guitar Hero version. And I've always liked the video to One

Back