Michael DESERVES a Statue, even Kylie Minogue has one in Melbourne, Australia

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
Michael Jackson was the last and greatest genius, he passed away last year on the June 25, Michael Jackson was a TRUE lengend, a revolutionary an innovator, A GENIUS, he needs to be recognized with a statue of himself in his own country.

Kylie Minogue has one in Melbourne Australia, im not saying she does not deserve it.... but Michael Jackson was well... Michael Jackson... and he passed away and was/is obvioulsy a real LEGEND AND GENIUS, now Kylie i like her, she is prvery prety and all that, but i dont like her artistically, is not my taste and she doesnt inspired me on anything, but her country recognizes her cause she did something, and she doesnt even has the popularity Michael Jackson had through all his life, yet she, because of his country is good to her has such recognition.
But the point is Michael Jackson was and IS a GLOBAL ICON to say the least.... HE NEEDS A STATUE, i mean, its obvious, he earned it.

MICHAEL JACKSON DESERVES IT FOR BEING WHAT HE WAS, THE GREATEST ARTIST OF THE LAST 5O YEARS, HE WAS GENIUS, JUST LIKE MOZART AND BEETHOVEN, HE WAS A CONTEMPORARY REVOLUTIONARY, WHY IS THAT HE IS NOT GETTING THE RECOGNITION HE REALLY DESERVES????:mello: i dont get, in my mind i just cannot understand.... its stupid... ,

WE NEED TO ASK FOR THIS, CAUSE IM SEEING NOONE DOING ANY EFFORTS., AND IS SIMPLY NOT FAIR, AND IS STUPID NOT TO DO IT, HE WAS MICHAEL JACKSON, im repeating this, because some may not understand (or intentionally dont want to recognize) his MAGNITUD its MICHAEL JACKSON

Look at Kylie Minogue's statue....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW8I_R7Qva4

I mean, she has one and Michael Jackson doesnt???? :bugeyed even after his passing???? :bugeyed what is going on? :mello:

We need to ask for this, Michael deserves it, and it should be unveiled on June 25.

Thank you all.

PLEASE, people, this is Michael Jackson, look at the wonderful monument they did to Kylie Minogue on Melbourne, Australia, and she is not even dead and not even close to the impact Michael Jackson had on world culture, i dont understand why nobody asks for this, in Kylie Mnogue's case it was her OWN COUNTRY DOING THIS,

The U.S NEEDS TO RECOGNIZE MICHAEL JACKSON, is something that HAS to be done..... I mean, i just, please we need to ask for this, FOR MICHAEL; FOR ALL HE HAS DONE; FOR A REAL GENIUS

Does anyone there knows what can be done???, Im from Argentina, i dont know what to do, to someone who lives there in the United States, a real fan, HELP, Michael deserves this.... look, not even a farewell concert its been prepared...the one Jermaine wanted seemed like a joke and i prefer nothing, i dont want that joke on Michael Jackson......... look at the difference with Freddy Mercury they did the MOST WONDERFUL CONCERT ON HIS HONOR with the GREATEST ARTISTS OF THAT TIME, and I mean the GREATEST ONES, all because of the anniversary of his passing.....

As nowadays we dont have the quality artists like in those days, WE NEED, BETTER SAID, MICHAEL NEEDS THAT STATUE ON HIS HONOR, ON HIS COUNTRY, MICHAEL WAS A REAL GENIUS, IT HAS TO BE DONE, to respect real TALENT, REAL ICONS, and REAL GENIUSES

This has to be done ON JUNE 25

The reason no replies is becuase you havent made it clear what you are asking for
The government is not going to make a MJ statue _ most likely when a musem is set up there will be one from his estate .. Give it time dear

There will be a great MJ museum in the USA
it doesnt happen overnight - but it will happen
Not to worry_ There will be a statue_ Im sure of it .. :)

The reason no replies is becuase you havent made it clear what you are asking for
The government is not going to make a MJ statue _ most likely when a musem is set up there will be one from his estate .. Give it time dear

There will be a great MJ museum in the USA
it doesnt happen overnight - but it will happen
Not to worry_ There will be a statue_ Im sure of it .. :)

Thanks Qbee, is just that Michael was real, you know REAL GENIUS, and i just think he deserves this FROM THE GOVERMENT, because he is an EXAMPLE of HARD WORKING and how that can make you into a LEGEND and be someone in HISTORY

If you stop to think ALL HE HAS ACHIEVED the Goverment WILL DO IT on a snap finger, you know..... noone has changed so many things and in so many different areas the way Michael Jackson did, not one... he opened the doors, and he GAVE ONLY PERFECTION, i mean, sometimes i think he was unhuman :lol: because really, he was a WONDERFUL PERSON, a brilliant light that happened in THIS time of ours.... some will not be that lucky, some will never see THAT genius.... we need to be thankful for SUCH honor... we need to, what a better way that with a statue of him... i think is the kind of thing he himself would have done to a great artist if he was on the goverment, we all know he loved and APRECCIATED GENIUS, and he CELEBRATED IT.

Michael deserves a statue as soon as possible, he's soooo legendary, we should honor GENIUS

Back